caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.5b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: VileMedia

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I started a new save, though my first conversation with Emma in the gym seems to be broken? When she asks if I'm the boss around here, no matter which answer I give, her dialogue won't play afterwords, the text box just disappears.

Reactions: VileMedia

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I started a new save, though my first conversation with Emma in the gym seems to be broken? When she asks if I'm the boss around here, no matter which answer I give, her dialogue won't play afterwords, the text box just disappears.

I'm having issues with this too. It's happening over and over and the only thing I've found I can do with it is to roll back a while, then use the skip feature and just wait for it to eventually move forward. I'm having a problem right now with a scene with Alex where it's not working, though.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of stuff
I could of sworn there were SOME submissive actions for some of these characters!
The only 1 that has anything submissive is Gracie
The last version of this game I played had me pull Emma's hair when I chose it all the way from Gracie's menu

Also in the files there's a goth Alex??
But apparently there's no more content left for her after the date??
I have everyone's stats maxed

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of stuff
I could of sworn there were SOME submissive actions for some of these characters!
The only 1 that has anything submissive is Gracie
The last version of this game I played had me pull Emma's hair when I chose it all the way from Gracie's menu

Also in the files there's a goth Alex??
But apparently there's no more content left for her after the date??
I have everyone's stats maxed
I'm currently working on a way to add them back in so that they're not just duplicate scenes with different characters. All I heard were complaints until I made that decision but ideally I would like to please everyone if it's possible. There shouldn't be a way to max out the stats right now though and some of the later actions weren't scaled with your relationship with the characters. Goth Alex is just a patreon reward but it's only an outfit.

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I'm currently working on a way to add them back in so that they're not just duplicate scenes with different characters.
Oh ok, thought I wasn't able to unpackage the file correctly

some of the later actions weren't scaled with your relationship with the characters
I don't get what this means
Do you mean some actions don't rely on the relationship stats?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Not to be that guy, but it's "must HAVE" or "must've", not "must of".

"I HAVE done X"
"She HAS done Y"
"That MUST HAVE been awful"
etc.

"Must of" makes literally no sense, unless you are using it as a noun - "It was a must", but even then you'd write it as "It was a must FOR him", not "OF his".

Other than that, the game is pretty sweet, definitely going to add it to the favourites on my watchlist. The writing so far feels pretty natural, character designs are nice (though I am not a fan of KK models due to weird clipping issues) and the mechanics are otherwise enjoyable, if anything there's little activities, but I understand that it's an early stage, so will be looking forward to the expansion of those.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Not to be that guy, but it's "must HAVE" or "must've", not "must of".

"I HAVE done X"
"She HAS done Y"
"That MUST HAVE been awful"
etc.

"Must of" makes literally no sense, unless you are using it as a noun - "It was a must", but even then you'd write it as "It was a must FOR him", not "OF his".

Other than that, the game is pretty sweet, definitely going to add it to the favourites on my watchlist. The writing so far feels pretty natural, character designs are nice (though I am not a fan of KK models due to weird clipping issues) and the mechanics are otherwise enjoyable, if anything there's little activities, but I understand that it's an early stage, so will be looking forward to the expansion of those.
Wow, I've gone this long without picking up on that. That's really embarrassing. Thanks for letting me know!

How do I get past the part where it says give Alex space for now?
On Tuesday she'll barge her way into your office.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, it says to see what Eva is doing in her freetime during the evening but I can't seem to activate it? Do I not go to her room?

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
What do you mean now what were you doing before please tell me
I just mean that I've given myself a lot of work and I'm doing my best to get through it. If you want specifics though right now I'm just working on properly implementing the mechanics that were left half finished (stats, dynamic relationships, etc). As well as just generally cleaning up all the empty menus and missing actions...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes