Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Aftermath-1.1a-pc
There is a small logic error in script.rpy dealing with Credits
Code:
    Line 12685:             if credits <= 30:
    Line 12956:             if credits <= 30:
    Line 14804:             if credits <= 30:
If you don't have enough Credits then it deducts 30 but if you have enough Credits it tells you that you don't have enough.
Should be
Code:
if credits >= 30:
Credits Greater Than Or Equal To 30

Reactions: VileMedia

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Honestly? Probably only like sub 5%. My game right now is just the fondation for what I want to build the story on. Plus I'd really like to just develop the characters naturally and not force any milestones.

Error?
Aka: 0.01 Not that there are naming standards for game versions or anything. Oh wait. There are.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Aftermath-1.1a-pc
There is a small logic error in script.rpy dealing with Credits
Code:
    Line 12685:             if credits <= 30:
    Line 12956:             if credits <= 30:
    Line 14804:             if credits <= 30:
If you don't have enough Credits then it deducts 30 but if you have enough Credits it tells you that you don't have enough.
Should be
Code:
if credits >= 30:
Credits Greater Than Or Equal To 30
Wow good eye, thanks a lot for this. No idea how I managed to overlook that. I appreciate the shout.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Aka: 0.01 Not that there are naming standards for game versions or anything. Oh wait. There are.
That's honestly my bad then, sorry about that. I read all the forum's rules and played a bunch of similar games at the same stage in advance and obviously came out of it making the same mistake. I assumed that initial releases are version 1.0 and that anything before that is alpha/beta/demo territory.

Guess not. My bad.

Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That's honestly my bad then, sorry about that. I read all the forum's rules and played a bunch of similar games at the same stage in advance and obviously came out of it making the same mistake. I assumed that initial releases are version 1.0 and that anything before that is alpha/beta/demo territory.

Guess not. My bad.
Major . Minor . Revision

While the dream of 1.0 being final it really isn't a standard.

Major releases signify something drastic has changed. An initial release can be 1.0 but some people will frown at that lol By something drastic the start of a new chapter or completing a large milestone like the game being final or close to it.

Minor change isn't enough to be drastic but significant changes have been made. Some put New chapters or features here. Many consider this a general progress marker.

Revision handles things like typos, bug fixes, or general patches. You've made improvements but if people have already played then it doesn't offer any new content unless a bug locked the player out of something important

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Major . Minor . Revision

While the dream of 1.0 being final it really isn't a standard.

Major releases signify something drastic has changed. An initial release can be 1.0 but some people will frown at that lol By something drastic the start of a new chapter or completing a large milestone like the game being final or close to it.
Completely agree, worked on some games myself and 1.0, 10.2 and such are always a norm, not sure why standards are different for these games but ya the version police will get ya if you dont start with .1 , i guess 2.0 around here means your getting 2 games in 1, lol

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Ideally my goal is to finish my first game without having made one. Although saying that if anyone wants to help contribute to the project PM'ing me any ideas they have for what they want to see in the game would help me out a lot.

Reactions: hentaipt

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I assumed that initial releases are version 1.0 and that anything before that is alpha/beta/demo territory.
Usually means a finished or nearly complete alpha phase, 1.0 indicating all initial major goals are reached. There are of course exceptions to this but those are primarily frequent-release or specialized software(ie. security, but worth mentioning OS/indie - 1.0 still indicates all initial major goals being reached but new goals are continuously added from that point on.

Devs occasionally pick 1.0 here to garner attention as people tend to ignore early feature-lacking releases that more often than not fizzle out into nothing as the dev fails to reach a silly Patreon goal. This is obviously not the case here though, just explaining why some people may have a strong dislike for this choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: VileMedia

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ideally my goal is to finish my first game without having made one. Although saying that if anyone wants to help contribute to the project PM'ing me any ideas they have for what they want to see in the game would help me out a lot.
Adding some random conversation topics for the girls would be nice. Chatting with any of the girls only offers a return button at the moment.

The game tells me to Talk with Eva about locked rooms but at no point can I ask about them. Even a placeholder to be discussed later dialogue option with Eva would be nice.

There is the option to sleep with Gracie before she offers her sleepover event. She's the only girl you can sleep with at the moment but hopefully the other girls get on the list soon :love: I prefer Zoe though

Not sure what the Wallet on the PC does but nothing on the PC does anything right now besides looking bland. I'm guessing the girls can send you messages? With the tight living space seems more natural for them just to find the player *shrugs*

Having a Calendar hanging in the room or on the PC would be nice. Since the girls have a specific schedule it's sometimes a pain to find out which day the player can spend time with them to rack up affection points.

Sending Eva to the Dungeon was fun. Would be nice if the game tracked if the player was kind or harsh while giving 'punishment'. I got her off by rubbing her and she complained about being sore as if I spanked her which I didn't this time o_O But that is minor details for flavor. Besides that the standard response with new features is add the option for more girls :p

More options to get the girls off would also be appreciated ;) Especially that Body Inspection thing the player can do with the Call button since there isn't an option to stick it in yet

Replicator seems neat. Looking forward to more options in the future. Not sure why Food is on there though but maybe you can slip the girls chocolates or if the player finds recipes add to the Dining Room catalog (Would be fun seeing the girls eating different things but that is Teaching Feeling Life with a Slave cuteness) :unsure: The facility seems to value healthy living. Oh and more clothing options for the ladies

Putting some silly lore books in the Library would be nice. Massive Library with tons of books but you can't read any :coffee:

Fun times in the Showers would be good. Even at max affection you can only watch the girls. Well there are the scenes with Emma and Gracie but it would be nice to repeat some of the antics.

Gym workouts are an interesting way to play with the girls. Not sure if I seen Zoe in Bloomers though :whistle: Well that sounds like another replicator quest :LOL: Got to love the good old fetch quest

I'm pretty sure I told Eva not to call me sir but she still does so even when they are in private places. Though letting the player change how any of the girls addresses them would be nice. It's a small touch but adds flavor.

The Affectionate options are a nice touch however sticking it in isn't on the menu :cry: Also telling the girls to take everything off just jumps back to the menu...

Changing Gracie from a spoiled brat to a nice girl is entertaining. Perhaps give the option for her to make up with Zoe later on. With the selection of girls being small interactions between them will be most of the drama at the facility unless we get introduced to other staff members.

Customizing the Office and Player's Room would be nice. More replicator/library quest but it gives some goal to aim for.

A Nursery will be impressive if ever implemented :love: All the girls trapped with one guy yep... No idea what that could be used for :sneaky:

Given the features I just rambled off you might want to reconsider that no Patreon thing but good luck regardless!

Reactions: EZ8lt and VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Adding some random conversation topics for the girls would be nice. Chatting with any of the girls only offers a return button at the moment.

The game tells me to Talk with Eva about locked rooms but at no point can I ask about them. Even a placeholder to be discussed later dialogue option with Eva would be nice.

There is the option to sleep with Gracie before she offers her sleepover event. She's the only girl you can sleep with at the moment but hopefully the other girls get on the list soon :love: I prefer Zoe though

Not sure what the Wallet on the PC does but nothing on the PC does anything right now besides looking bland. I'm guessing the girls can send you messages? With the tight living space seems more natural for them just to find the player *shrugs*

Having a Calendar hanging in the room or on the PC would be nice. Since the girls have a specific schedule it's sometimes a pain to find out which day the player can spend time with them to rack up affection points.

Sending Eva to the Dungeon was fun. Would be nice if the game tracked if the player was kind or harsh while giving 'punishment'. I got her off by rubbing her and she complained about being sore as if I spanked her which I didn't this time o_O But that is minor details for flavor. Besides that the standard response with new features is add the option for more girls :p

More options to get the girls off would also be appreciated ;) Especially that Body Inspection thing the player can do with the Call button since there isn't an option to stick it in yet

Replicator seems neat. Looking forward to more options in the future. Not sure why Food is on there though but maybe you can slip the girls chocolates or if the player finds recipes add to the Dining Room catalog (Would be fun seeing the girls eating different things but that is Teaching Feeling Life with a Slave cuteness) :unsure: The facility seems to value healthy living. Oh and more clothing options for the ladies

Putting some silly lore books in the Library would be nice. Massive Library with tons of books but you can't read any :coffee:

Fun times in the Showers would be good. Even at max affection you can only watch the girls. Well there are the scenes with Emma and Gracie but it would be nice to repeat some of the antics.

Gym workouts are an interesting way to play with the girls. Not sure if I seen Zoe in Bloomers though :whistle: Well that sounds like another replicator quest :LOL: Got to love the good old fetch quest

I'm pretty sure I told Eva not to call me sir but she still does so even when they are in private places. Though letting the player change how any of the girls addresses them would be nice. It's a small touch but adds flavor.

The Affectionate options are a nice touch however sticking it in isn't on the menu :cry: Also telling the girls to take everything off just jumps back to the menu...

Changing Gracie from a spoiled brat to a nice girl is entertaining. Perhaps give the option for her to make up with Zoe later on. With the selection of girls being small interactions between them will be most of the drama at the facility unless we get introduced to other staff members.

Customizing the Office and Player's Room would be nice. More replicator/library quest but it gives some goal to aim for.

A Nursery will be impressive if ever implemented :love: All the girls trapped with one guy yep... No idea what that could be used for :sneaky:

Given the features I just rambled off you might want to reconsider that no Patreon thing but good luck regardless!
Man, this is gold. Thanks a lot. I'll work towards getting all of this done.

Reactions: masterdragonson

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Got an error message and after advancing my relationship with Emma in the library. I can't progress further since i only allows me to 'rollback' or 'quit'.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2270, in script call
    call screen officeScreen
  File "game/my_screens.rpy", line 457, in script call
    call MainHall from _call_MainHall
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2709, in script call
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4299, in script call
    call screen library
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2726, in script call
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in script call
    call screen gym_screen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4685, in script call
    call screen showers
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2718, in script call
    call screen rooms2_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/my_screens.rpy", line 474, in script call
    call MainHall from _call_MainHall_1
    call screen rooms
  File "game/my_screens.rpy", line 484, in script call
    call MainHall from _call_MainHall_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2302, in script call
    call Eva_Event1 from _call_Eva_Event1
    call screen library
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5567, in script call
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4990, in script call
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7695, in script call
    call Gracie_Event1 from _call_Gracie_Event1
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3513, in script call
    call Gracie_Event2 from _call_Gracie_Event2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8747, in script call
    call Rooms from _call_Rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9234, in script call
    call Zoe_Event1 from _call_Zoe_Event1
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5009, in script call
    call screen replicatorroom
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5015, in script call
    call screen replicatormachine
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5019, in script call
    call screen replicatorinterface1
    call screen library
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5031, in script call
    call screen replicatorclothing
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9243, in script call
    call Zoe_Event2 from _call_Zoe_Event2
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2276, in script call
    call Gracie_Event3 from _call_Gracie_Event3
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2759, in script call
    call Alex_Event1 from _call_Alex_Event1
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2278, in script call
    call Zoe_Event3 from _call_Zoe_Event3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15985, in script call
    call ZoeKissEventMenu from _call_ZoeKissEventMenu
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4781, in script call
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4848, in script call
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4986, in script call
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3467, in script
    jump library
ScriptError: could not find label 'library'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    jump library
  File "C:\Users\steve\Downloads\Aftermath-1.1a-pc\Aftermath-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\steve\Downloads\Aftermath-1.1a-pc\Aftermath-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Aftermath 1.1
Fri Apr 03 09:54:09 2020

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
Wanna hear some advice? Never save in png (well maybe except some UI pics or other small stuff). You won't notice the difference between png and jpg at 1280x720 anyway, but it will make the whole game a lot lighter.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Wanna hear some advice? Never save in png (well maybe except some UI pics or other small stuff). You won't notice the difference between png and jpg at 1280x720 anyway, but it will make the whole game a lot lighter.
If space is a problem then it's better converting the .png to .webp using a program like XnConvert.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
it's better converting the .png to .webp
Not necessarily better, because webp pics tend to blur out small details.

However, for koikatsu models, which don't really have any small details, it might be a viable option.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Got an error message and after advancing my relationship with Emma in the library. I can't progress further since i only allows me to 'rollback' or 'quit'.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    jump library

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen dininghall
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen dininghall
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen gym_screen
    call screen showers
    call screen rooms
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    call screen library
    call screen rooms3
    call screen rooms
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen officeScreen
    call screen rooms
    jump library
  File "C:\Users\steve\Downloads\Aftermath-1.1a-pc\Aftermath-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\steve\Downloads\Aftermath-1.1a-pc\Aftermath-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Aftermath 1.1
Fri Apr 03 09:54:09 2020
Sorry about that, I'll have a bug fix up as soon as possible.

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
could you tell me why you don't want to use Patreon?

1585955385184.png

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You won't notice the difference between png and jpg at 1280x720 anyway.
And with webp you can close to halve it losslessly.

Not necessarily better, because webp pics tend to blur out small details.
That completely depends on settings used. Besides weren't you using 720p as an argument above, and how it's hard to spot the artifacting?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes