4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I gave this a try, and I like the idea of the game, I like the story it has. but the things I dislike about the game is just too overwhelming and makes the game boring and too slow for me to continue.

1. dont like the food and shower system. the amount it provides is just way too low. I mean each day you consume about 15 points? or was it 20? and you only get 10 or 25 points? per food you eat. its just way too low. you basically end up spending way too much time working and eating and becomes repetitive. honestly I dislike any game that has this type of survival mechanic just for the sake of having it. it just forces the player to have to do repetitive tasks for no real reason other than being "realistic"

2. as others have mentioned, the navigation is confusing. you already show some text as to what some of the doors lead to but its not applied to all the rooms which makes it hard to figure out where things are. an overview map would be much helpful to know where to go and what each room is.

those 2 points just really kind of made me stop playing cuz it just felt tedius and not satisfying. hopefully your next version will change some of these things. otherwise I'll have to pass on this.

Silvaaarian

Jul 7, 2018
Hello Like the game so far but when i try to give Zoe the dress it stops in the middle with blank dialog....am i doing something wrong here?

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
An idea how to keep food and shower mechanics without the grind:

Food:
Abstract it. Assume MC is eating regularly. At the end of each day reduce his cash by 20 (or whatever you think appropriate) - if not enough in the account, next day he's "hungry" and has all the downsides it brings with it. This way the player doesn't need to go and eat all the time - but he can if he chooses to or if it's a part of some event or something. In this case no money is taken, the assumption being that whatever the daily cost is covered it.

Shower:
Also abstract it. Just assume MC showers regularly. If you want the player to shower from time to time (because random events are triggered by it or something), he can get the "dirty" status after using the gym (or, well, doing other activities ;)). It will last until the end of the day (because we assume MC showers before/after sleep) or until the player does it manually.

Also, I think replacing navigation with icons for each room would be an improvement. Apparently I'm not the only one confused by it, and also the corridors aren't all that pretty. And as an upside, should there be a need for additional rooms, it would be easier for you to add an icon than to add additional confusing corridors.

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
First of all, really enjoyed the game and honestly it didn't feel that grindy to me. At least not compared to other games I have played. All together it's a great base that you just need to add more content too. Tho I agree that affection or submission reduction should be implemented at certain choices, since it feels a little unnatural to have no drawbacks at all (for example asking for them to undress before they are ready to do so)

Otherwise.... JUST GIVE ME MORE SUB/DOM CONTENT PLSSSSSSSS XD

Also, do u intend to implement Sub relationships with all the girls or only certain ones? How far are you going to take that whole thing (just soft stuff or going into real sub/dom relations?)

Anyway good luck and I hope to see more of you soon!

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The game says that I need to take a shower to enter the rooms but I can't actually find the shower anywhere. Where is it? It seems like I've looked everywhere multiple times.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think there should be an option to take Gracie to the dungeon and spank her soundly whenever she misbehaves. So far she has done several things that should have the option to result in punishment.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Is this game still in development?
Yep, I'm really sorry about the delay. I wanted the next update to just be fixes to the game based on the advice and requests I've received so far but that turned into me completely changing a huge portion of the game. Then I started adding new events and content anyway on top of that because that was the most common point brought up by everyone...

I appreciate the patience but I really don't want to put anything out until I feel everything I've heard from everyone so far has been addressed...

Thanks.

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
Yep, I'm really sorry about the delay. I wanted the next update to just be fixes to the game based on the advice and requests I've received so far but that turned into me completely changing a huge portion of the game. Then I started adding new events and content anyway on top of that because that was the most common point brought up by everyone...

I appreciate the patience but I really don't want to put anything out until I feel everything I've heard from everyone so far has been addressed...

Thanks.
That's good to hear, was just wondering due to how long ago the previous post made by you was.

Reactions: VileMedia

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I just want to tell you that I am loving this game and all its content. I am a sucker for koikatsu sandboxes, and this hits the right buttons for me. I like how many dominant and affection dialogue options are available. And how one doesn't lock you into the other necessarily. Most of the times I want to show affection, but I want to be an asshole when they step out of line, so this system is great. The in-game "dungeon" is also pretty neat.
Normally I give "constructive criticism by making a list of typos to polish, but I don't remember even one... which is great.
So I can only say, just keep doing what you are doing, because its coming out great.

Reactions: Hurur and VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I just want to tell you that I am loving this game and all its content. I am a sucker for koikatsu sandboxes, and this hits the right buttons for me. I like how many dominant and affection dialogue options are available. And how one doesn't lock you into the other necessarily. Most of the times I want to show affection, but I want to be an asshole when they step out of line, so this system is great. The in-game "dungeon" is also pretty neat.
Normally I give "constructive criticism by making a list of typos to polish, but I don't remember even one... which is great.
So I can only say, just keep doing what you are doing, because its coming out great.
Hearing this makes it all worth it. Thanks man.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... I really don't want to put anything out until I feel everything I've heard from everyone so far has been addressed...
Don't be shy. This is what development is for: chuck out a playable version of something you think is cool and see what people think. If you're waiting until it's "perfect" before you release it, you'll never release it.

But generally, this game looks cool, it has a great concept and wonderful potential. Great work so far. I do agree with the people saying that the shower/hunger system seems grindy and pointless, but that can be fixed. I think that it would be better to just bin that system altogether and have some more meaningful mechanic where failure results in the MC losing his command of the shelter (perhaps with the implication that he's being shipped off to another facility where he'll be one of the "guests").

Reactions: VileMedia

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Don't be shy. This is what development is for: chuck out a playable version of something you think is cool and see what people think. If you're waiting until it's "perfect" before you release it, you'll never release it.

But generally, this game looks cool, it has a great concept and wonderful potential. Great work so far. I do agree with the people saying that the shower/hunger system seems grindy and pointless, but that can be fixed. I think that it would be better to just bin that system altogether and have some more meaningful mechanic where failure results in the MC losing his command of the shelter (perhaps with the implication that he's being shipped off to another facility where he'll be one of the "guests").
Good point, that's a really reassuring way of looking at it. In that case once I finish what feels like a little self contained arc I'll just put it out and continue to work on the half finished stuff in the background... I'm sympathetic to the people understandably not wanting to re-download an entire game just for a couple of extra scenes but I guess you could just check the changelog to see if there's anything you're interested in. I appreciate the advice.

Thanks.

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Hello, is it normal that I can't figure out how to get the gym clothes for Zoe? Thank you
It should work the same way as her first outfit. You explore the library first to find the schematics then visit the replicator...

I'll test it one more time on my end to make sure...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes