4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Rokuu

May 18, 2020
No capybaras?
seriously tho from the screenshots the game looks good, sucks that I don’t have a good enough setup to run it.(2010 laptop with 4 gbs of ram, Shit I know.)

Undertaker66

Jun 3, 2023
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you all know a bit about what this project is and what to expect in the future. Afterparty is a project I've been working on for the last few months, with the goal of becoming a proper high-fidelity adult RPG with skills, fetishes, and branching dialogue choices. It is inspired in part by games like Summertime Saga (character progression and narrative design) and Witcher 3 (the cinematic dialogue aspect is the feature I'm referring to here- not the entire game). Afterparty will always be a free game, with Patrons able to access new releases as soon as they come out as well as other goodies (I expect to release updates once per month, unless a specific feature or set of features take longer to implement).

I want to be clear that this is a tech demo. There is currently no content beyond the character creation and walking around in the open level. I do however have a number of game systems that are nearly complete, such as the player inventory, wardrobe, object interactions, NPC interactions and time-based NPC behaviors. Many of these systems are almost fully-fleshed out, they simply need to be polished and integrated with the save/load system. I expect the next update to include most if not all of these systems. The approach I'm taking with this game is to lay a rock-solid foundation of game systems that, when complete, will snowball for rapid creation of hours of gameplay and story content.

I would also like to say that this game is something I work on in my spare time, and I have a job in order to pay my bills. However, I would like nothing more than to be able to work on this game all day, every day, and hire a team of talented folks to deliver an unforgettable adult experience. If you enjoyed the tech demo and you think this game has promise, consider subscribing to the . Higher tier Patrons can also suggest content to add to the character creator, so if something isn't in the game that you really want, make sure to let me know and if it's within my ability I will add it!

Thanks for checking out this demo and be sure to join the so you can keep up with updates!

Is there an Android version? I want to play it on my Phone since i cant afford me an window

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Oooh, a customizable Futa! That is nice :)
... and you really can make it big!

That is a very nice start of a game.
You got my hopes up for a second there, but no looks like its either male OR female genitals. Not both.

niaward

Dec 15, 2019
I gotta say that is the best dick customizer I have ever seen.
If I can make a request (with the understanding of it not being a priority) could you add a foreskin option or slider?

Reactions: leechurch

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
I will watch this game's progress with great interest.

My hopes :
- a pregnancy system (with possible multiplets),
- other belly inflation kinks (stuffing, water/enema inflation, cumflation...)
- womb tattoos (with the corresponding effects),
- Internal genetics (stuff like "gains weight easily", "size queen" or "tissues elasticity", "fertility"...)

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes