4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Should have done a quick sex demo instead of the entire house tbh, like Home together. The models are great (even better than HT)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I don't think the project is abandoned at all, on the contrary. I imagine the dev is quietly working hard, just as he used to do before the release of the first demo.

But it's true that the dev should communicate more often with his patrons. Radio silence causes concerns.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Generally, the developer said that he would try to release a version every month or even less. And it's been more than two months since version 0.1. Not a peep.

Reactions: LL377044

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Only two patreon posts, and both of them were made on the day of release. RIP
I don't think the project is abandoned at all, on the contrary. I imagine the dev is quietly working hard, just as he used to do before the release of the first demo.

But it's true that the dev should communicate more often with his patrons. Radio silence causes concerns.
No worries guys. I'm still here and still working on the game. Job picked up recently so I've been very busy and not checking this thread as much.

But I'll post a list of some new features:

Character creator now has tattoos, piercings, additional hairstyles and clothing. The MC is now voiced, with the option to adjust pitch of voice or disable it entirely for those who do not want voiced MC.

View attachment 2023-05-11 14-34-33.webm

Body physics can also now be manipulated by clicking and dragging
View attachment 2023-05-07 10-01-56.webm

In addition the player wardrobe is completed, which can be used for item storage and also to manipulate clothing materials/color (needed a way to do this outside of the character creator). Also the player inventory is pretty much done. Includes an indicator for time of day/weather, item equipment slots, storage, player stats menu, and a menu where discovered NPCs can be manipulated

View attachment 2023-05-11 14-41-49.webm

View attachment 2023-05-11 14-45-55.webm

The main menu/in-game pause menu have been completely overhauled with new graphics settings options, rebindable keyboard controls and gamepad support.

And quite a few other things not mentioned here. So rest assured the new update is coming and there's gonna be a bunch of stuff. In the future I will probably break it up into smaller chunks with more frequent releases. These are all features I wanted to push at once though since they will be pretty core game systems.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes