4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
No worries guys. I'm still here and still working on the game. Job picked up recently so I've been very busy and not checking this thread as much.

But I'll post a list of some new features:

Character creator now has tattoos, piercings, additional hairstyles and clothing. The MC is now voiced, with the option to adjust pitch of voice or disable it entirely for those who do not want voiced MC.

View attachment 2613428

Body physics can also now be manipulated by clicking and dragging
View attachment 2613433

In addition the player wardrobe is completed, which can be used for item storage and also to manipulate clothing materials/color (needed a way to do this outside of the character creator). Also the player inventory is pretty much done. Includes an indicator for time of day/weather, item equipment slots, storage, player stats menu, and a menu where discovered NPCs can be manipulated

View attachment 2613447

View attachment 2613466

The main menu/in-game pause menu have been completely overhauled with new graphics settings options, rebindable keyboard controls and gamepad support.

And quite a few other things not mentioned here. So rest assured the new update is coming and there's gonna be a bunch of stuff. In the future I will probably break it up into smaller chunks with more frequent releases. These are all features I wanted to push at once though since they will be pretty core game systems.

That's great news. Can't wait to see what you've done. Congrats

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
So far I can say that the demo of this game looks great and something truly new and fresh against the background of other 18+ games. This character customization, and the dynamic beautiful body animations, the lighting on it, everything looks shockingly delightful and looks exciting. It draws the eye from the first moments. This is really the next generation game of the future.
As gameplay we couldn't appreciate because it's not in the current version, it just gives you a look around.
Hopefully a new version is about to be released where we can already immerse ourselves in a little gameplay with interaction along with items and other playable characters to appreciate the game more, if possible.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I have a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti ...
are you on a laptop? or a desktop?
If you're on a desktop check the video cable is plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard.

If you're on a laptop check that you are using the discrete graphics and not the integrated graphics for this game

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Oooh, a customizable Futa! That is nice :)
... and you really can make it big!

That is a very nice start of a game.

hallowedickbutt

May 10, 2023
I think this has some really promising potential and I can't wait to see what comes with each update. Yes, I think smaller chunks in future updates once your core is kinda laid out would help keep some momentum, but subbed to this thread, so anytime you're postin' we'll see it and be cheering you on with our futa dongs at full salute.

Some heroes wear capes. Others have tits and dicks. True heroes make games about titted dickgirls in vibrant and engaging environments.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes