4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

GeometricalTaco

Jun 6, 2023
Downloaded this blind, and didn't know what to expect, but safe to say I was completely blown away by the character customization. I ended up creating an ideal transitioned version of me, which wasn't the intended use ofc :p but it was absolutely amazing. Hope the development journey goes smoothly!!

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
There's almost no content, but the character editor... it looks fantastic. The main thing is that it turns into a full-fledged game with interesting mechanics, and not a location with a couple of dozen poses and scenes (it will suck)

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
The customization in this game to be is pretty amazing, the promising of doing hot stuffs in this neighborhood is enticing and the last post of the dev with the new features in-coming in the new updates is encouraging.
But for a viewpoint of someone who want to support this project, they are not a lot of communication about the development. Having 3/4 month of silence after your first post presenting your game, especially in Patreon, is really a bad move.
I don't want to be the guy giving lessons to others about how they should manage their shit. But they are a lot of red flags about this, which don't give us fate about seeing it complete one day.
- A one dev project
- The only dev have a full time job and only work on this in their spare time. Clearly the dev is prioritizing their full time job (and that's normal, everyone has bills to pay and must eat something)
- Making a game require A LOT, really, A LOT of times. Pretty sure we won't see half of the content complete next year with how the development is going
- The lack of communication about the development progress (waiting for 3/4 month for update is a no and especially if you are supporting the project)
- Putting a focus about the graphics and customization and not the actual gameplay. They are a lot of that, abandoned games with beautiful aesthetics, chara-design but with 0 gameplay. I understand that it's to attract people, but if they are nothing to do...
I'm not saying all of this to push you to stop what you are doing, but managing and promoting a project is also something you have to consider, and especially when you are making a whole game ALONE.
The only advice I can give you is "make it simple". 1 feature = new version. Post an update about your progress every 1/2 weeks even if they nothing to say, or you are struggling with something, they are people out there who will likely help you. The few people who manage to make a game from A to Z are just the exceptions, not the rule.
I will support the project when they will more regular updates about the development AND the game.
Edit : Give use actual gameplay in the next version. The game is pretty, the customization is awesome, now give us gameplay.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Having 3/4 month of silence after your first post presenting your game, especially in Patreon, is really a bad move
I do agree on the Patreon stuff, more post about the progress would be great! But if you'd join the dev's Discord, you'll get a lot more updates on the development and what's currently being worked on.

And about the "one man project", this is what the dev said a couple of days ago:

1687757748364.png

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
That's just for the sake of such games, I installed Windows 10 after the new year and still regret it. She is always missing something. For example, viewing images, which is usually the default. Either Windows itself is so flawed, and Microsoft decided to cut everything you need and poke the interface with useless buttons, or I came across a crooked assembly. Although a friend put it to me and he himself uses it. In general, your tricky character editor does not work. I even installed the latest drivers today to be sure. Judging by the comments, I'm the only one out of luck here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this file wants to delete something

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I fear this game will be dead after 3 months,dev say something about witcher 3 and summer sage and narrative game combo one the top with UE5...while he working solo and make content In spare time...answer yourself :p
Like I said one the first day,at least he got milk some whales becuse they saw a dick customization.

Dont worry he will back after another six months to say that his private life was bad and he had mental issue but he gladly back after this absence so he can milk for another six months whales,cant blame him...free money is a free money no?

Rudikus

Jul 4, 2023
We have to assume the author realized that the game is not as easy to do as he imagined and decided to give it up?

Rudikus

Jul 4, 2023
Game was just made and it runs AND looks better than lust land- though no segs.
What I see is a walking simulator that can be done in a week's work at most. A character from DAZ (unlicensed) and basic morphs. I state this as a game developer.
I can understand a lot of things, but I can't understand all these publications of games that aren't games at all. What prevents you from making at least a demo game where you can see all the mechanics?
I'm glad this guy found out about the existence of a free engine and assets. But he probably doesn't know how much work has to be done to make it a game...

Aug 11, 2019
just wanted to say, this looks great. Take your time while making it, I hope you can continue working on it even if it is slowly coming along. I hope it all goes well for you. Once again, I'm appalled by how well the game looks

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes