4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blorkg1

Jan 1, 2020
1. You have a fantastic Character Creator.
2. This have HUGE potential. But DEV needs to choose which way he wanna go: story-driven and quests or sandbox(V.A.M. is already going this way). So I vote for story/quests that can be played by a female or a male main character, each one with it's own life background (like GTA V, but simpler of course for a H-game).
3. Beautiful graphics, just few details: hair looks strange with too much light on it (you can see the head shape through it) or without light (blonde hair turns dark). The nostrils needs to be black by default. Needs more breasts morphs. Thinner arms.

4. So i see this as the natural future competitor for VAM 2.x. If you can please support the DEV.

5. I guess DEV will need to hire more workmates for this project. As the scope of this is huge. Good luck!

TLDR: AFTERPARTY IS GREAT, BUT NEEDS ATTENTION ON KEY FACTORS FOR A SUCESSFUL AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure you will be able to get enough funding if you turn your current DAZtoUE pipeline to a UE plug-in and put it to UE marketplace. One dev for this scope of project looks very ambitious. If you eventually one man finished this project without good funding (like enough for hiring extra hands, no cookie money), that will take at least 3+ yrs for what you described above.

But anyway, I want to fully support his one since it is a super promising tech demo regarding of the character assets and features.
This is sort of already being done by people much smarter than me ;) There's the Daz to UE bridge, which is quite powerful and always being worked on. Granted, I don't use the bridge for my character pipeline, but I do use Diffeomorphic, which is also quite powerful and created by very smart people. So it's a plugin of sorts, just not one the average user can expect to be plug and play.

The scope of the project is ambitious, no doubt. I think I have limited the scope enough in the near-term for it to be feasible as a solo developer though. Once the core systems are done I plan to switch to narrative and story content primarily. The tools I'm working on now will make it easier for me to add new content in the future. And of course if the game ever did well enough I'd immediately bring on somebody else passionate about a game like this to help :cool:

2. This have HUGE potential. But DEV needs to choose which way he wanna go: story-driven and quests or sandbox(V.A.M. is already going this way). So I vote for story/quests that can be played by a female or a male main character, each one with it's own life background (like GTA V, but simpler of course for a H-game).
3. Beautiful graphics, just few details: hair looks strange with too much light on it (you can see the head shape through it) or without light (blonde hair turns dark). The nostrils needs to be black by default. Needs more breasts morphs. Thinner arms.

4. So i see this as the natural future competitor for VAM 2.x. If you can please support the DEV.

5. I guess DEV will need to hire more workmates for this project. As the scope of this is huge. Good luck!

TLDR: AFTERPARTY IS GREAT, BUT NEEDS ATTENTION ON KEY FACTORS FOR A SUCESSFUL AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
Story-driven and quests is definitely the approach I want to take. There are enough sandbox games on the market similar to mine, I think. The whole reason I started using UE is because I wanted to take VN storytelling to the next level, basically. But there will be features associated with sandbox games. I like having it so the player can change outfits for example at any time, initiate a dialogue sequence and then see a high quality cutscene of the character with the outfit you've chosen. But I think story and character development is equally as important, there's a big difference between getting to know a character and engaging in lewd situations with that character, and just designing a bunch of NPCs with no backstory but you get a menu of sex options.

And thanks everyone for the kind words, that is the BEST fuel for development (aside from Patrons helping me buy food :devilish:)

WOaitianshi123

Nov 1, 2021
The map of the town was not completed, and many houses went into darkness. There was no maid talking to the players in their own houses.

Apr 2, 2021
Cool stuff! Any chance for bigger sizes in the future?

Also is there a way to change your clothes/set erection after char creation? I messed around with the buttons and L stripped the clothes and set an erection but it was at the erect size but just hanging there.
Also dong jiggliness is a little wild, is it tied to the other options? Had it clipping through the body quite often. Might just be an issue on my end, also props for physics on the balls too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.
Dec 20, 2017

Whats VAM??

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Comparing a game (like Afterlife) to a VR Sandbox environment (like Virt-a-Mate aka VaM) is utterly bullsh*t. You don't have any clue what you're talking about. Please move along.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

sourdoughboy

Aug 7, 2019
This is sort of already being done by people much smarter than me ;) There's the Daz to UE bridge, which is quite powerful and always being worked on. Granted, I don't use the bridge for my character pipeline, but I do use Diffeomorphic, which is also quite powerful and created by very smart people. So it's a plugin of sorts, just not one the average user can expect to be plug and play.

The scope of the project is ambitious, no doubt. I think I have limited the scope enough in the near-term for it to be feasible as a solo developer though. Once the core systems are done I plan to switch to narrative and story content primarily. The tools I'm working on now will make it easier for me to add new content in the future. And of course if the game ever did well enough I'd immediately bring on somebody else passionate about a game like this to help :cool:

Story-driven and quests is definitely the approach I want to take. There are enough sandbox games on the market similar to mine, I think. The whole reason I started using UE is because I wanted to take VN storytelling to the next level, basically. But there will be features associated with sandbox games. I like having it so the player can change outfits for example at any time, initiate a dialogue sequence and then see a high quality cutscene of the character with the outfit you've chosen. But I think story and character development is equally as important, there's a big difference between getting to know a character and engaging in lewd situations with that character, and just designing a bunch of NPCs with no backstory but you get a menu of sex options.

And thanks everyone for the kind words, that is the BEST fuel for development (aside from Patrons helping me buy food :devilish:)
Hey with the recent and future developments in AI that's going into Unreal, iphone mocap/performance cap, rapid asset gen, etc, and figure the other AI stuff like writing assitance, voice acting etc, who knows maybe you'll be able to pump out a real game much faster than you could otherwise by yourself!

tempons

Oct 31, 2019
Game loads for a bit, and then fatal error. I tried the registry workaround, and I haven't overclocked anything, but no dice. :(

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, I tried the game, but the map is just empty, only a street with dark houses and no NPC to interavt with. Am I doing something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes