4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
I actually really like what you've done so far and some of your ideas seem like they'd do well. Customization and player choice is key here

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Awesome project, I can't understand how you got so much hate in the first pages!
All your pictures and videos show how diligent and serious you are with your project, I wish you the best of luck with this!
Also, despite what some said here, we need way more adult games with character customization!

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
queen of spades :sick:
One of many tattoos I have added to the tattoo system. Some will like it, some won't. I will never hard-code a specific fetish into the game because people have such a huge variety of things they like and don't like. If I can add small details here and there that appeal to certain groups, I will do that!

Reactions: hauderbeednei

alterEggus

Jan 12, 2021
Hey, looks very good, I work in UE5 too, did you use ALS for locomotion? Or other? I want to try to use something similar to the Matrix sample locomotion system ,also I am interested in the new experimental motion matching in UE5, good luck!

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Hey, looks very good, I work in UE5 too, did you use ALS for locomotion? Or other? I want to try to use something similar to the Matrix sample locomotion system ,also I am interested in the new experimental motion matching in UE5, good luck!
ALS is very complicated for what it provides; It is a complete locomotion system, but getting it to work with Daz characters is a headache and adding onto it is even more of a challenge. The game uses Echo Windwalker locomotion system, which is the easiest to use for Daz characters and very easy to add onto. Having your own animator to create custom 8 way locomotion animations would be the preferable solution, but that is an entire career path for talented animators that will earn a 6 figure salary. So I make do with what I can use ;)

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
okay okay just another generic 3d character creation demo....

*sees dick physics on female character creation"

real shit?

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
okay okay just another generic 3d character creation demo....

*sees dick physics on female character creation"

real shit?
I don't think the character creation in this demo is anywhere close to being "generic". But I'm glad you are appreciative of the dick physics! Futa is something I want to include in this game! (but again- if you do not care for futa you will never have to deal with it).

There's a lot of new stuff coming in the next update, but here's a glimpse at NPC behavior (lip frame sequences have NOT been generated yet)

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I don't think the character creation in this demo is anywhere close to being "generic". But I'm glad you are appreciative of the dick physics! Futa is something I want to include in this game! (but again- if you do not care for futa you will never have to deal with it).

There's a lot of new stuff coming in the next update, but here's a glimpse at NPC behavior (lip frame sequences have NOT been generated yet)

It probably will take you a lot of time, but eventually, you'll get there :) The game demo is promising. Futa or Not who cares, also please make it possible to be played with one hand :D
The choices to be possible to be highlighted with keys or WASD to work as well as hover on the menu or to be something like 1-2-3-4-5 if chosen to be removed or if needed to be used multiple times to be able always there. Oh, this also might be implemented later but will save you the headache to re-sort the code :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

zaceffron

Mar 14, 2022
I have been working on this game for over 6 months already with 0 support. I intend to keep doing so. What you see now is what I've been doing only in my spare time. Imagine what could be done if I had your support.
keep up i see the potential of this game

Sep 16, 2019
but, i can't play, an arror about dx12 deny me to enjoy it, any help ?
Try reading the Installation instructions

Installation:
SPOILER

1. Extract and run.
HELP if game won't run: Afterparty requires that your hardware supports at least DirectX 11, though it is recommended to have DirectX 12. Ensure your graphics drivers are updated, and that they are obtained from the official website from your card manufacturer (Updating drivers via Device Manager isn't always reliable). If it still won't start, navigate to "Afterparty\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes