4.30 star(s) 25 Votes
Jul 22, 2022
Alright after trying it I'm definitely interested hopefully if possible I would like much bigger if not truly huge and massive sizes.

Baby girl so THICC she breaks a doorframe LOL

Like being able to make BBW's and really, really THICC and hung girls.

As I LOVE and prefer my females and Futas EXTRA THICC and stacked in terms of curves.

But other than that good luck Dilly I hope you're able to finish this amazing game as it definitely has a lot of promise and potential.

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Dilly_ I've got some bugs for you.
I've had a crash, but installing prerequisites fixed it.
In the main menu and character creation screen the shadows were fucking weird. Lots of artifacts. I've only seen this in one game so far, also UE I believe and possibly found another same issue?

Almost forgot, turning shadows off removes the artifacts (and shadows). Lower/higher shadow settings do not matter. Once you go in the game itself there are no such artifacts.

My specs, for reference:
Ryzen 5800X3D
32GB DDR4 3000MHz
RX6800XT
B550 chipset
Win 11

View attachment 2457141 View attachment 2457142
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4095 MB
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1324MHz
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
B450M H

Game good working

rogue87

Nov 1, 2017
In the character screen under lighting there is a raytracing option, this seems to bug out and cause artifacts on AMD GPUs. Unchecking the box fixes the issue across the whole game.

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
Just had a quick look...a fantastic start! Gold star on the menu flow. There's far too many games with a fucked up menu flow or menus that don't link in a sensible way. The char selection screen is as smooth as silk. You should be very proud. I do hope you plan to add some luscious bush options at some point though. Love the lights-on mechanic when entering rooms (...would be great for some kinda horror genre as you can't see what's in adjoining rooms, so no CQB battles). The overall scaling & camera POV are perfect... I got a great feel for size of the room when standing in the adjoining ensuite. Well done.

I'm still waking up so need Coffee... and then I'll look at it again.

Reactions: xxxavier

HankuJ

Aug 27, 2020
I'm getting heavy artifacting from the key light on a 6700xt max settings. Model look normal with just the back light. Changing settings doesn't help.

Other than that i like it and looks very promising

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
really thought we wouldnt notice M3GAN in the 5th gif didnt you >.> in all seriousness best of luck dev!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
It's funny people are saying this because I've thought the same thing. That's a great movie BTW. The dark interiors really do create a horror vibe even if it wasn't intended, but it does make me wonder if maybe some kind of horror element should be added. Lumen is really awesome for creating dynamic lighting scenes that make for a great horror game
I'm a night person, so I really love the dark rooms. It feels extra cozy how they light as you walk through. But in line with a sm0l, vulnerable MC, touchy-feely tentacles in the dark would just be downright thematic. :sneaky: Something like, you start your nascent exhibitionistic fixation by walking around in a skirt with nothing underneath, but if you're not brave enough to walk around and hide in the dark too long, you'll make a very special friend who really cares about your prostate health! But you need to keep him a secret (tolerate it) because no one would believe you; horror doesn't even have to make sense, it just needs to be fun. :)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Didn't see game, just techno-demo.
where is npc in this game?
It is just a tech demo, and there are no NPCs yet. Which Dilly already made clear from the very first comment in this thread.

How to run the game without -dx12? My laptop doesn't support it.
Does your laptop has a graphics card that supports DirectX12? If so, follow these instructions and see if it works. If your GPU does not support DX12, there's no chance currently to run this game on your laptop.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
In case if somebody will find this useful.

My directX 12 problem solved by updating win10 to latest version. If you get 0x80070422 error it is safe to update via Windows 10 Update Assistant

Last edited:
Reactions: ddesi

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Game looks real good I awesome character creator.
For me personally I hope for male protagonist and option to create/change in character creator women around you.
Good luck and stay heathy :D

P.S. I understand that its demo thats why I can't find anyone else, but the promo gif with talking to some women put me off a little bit. Bc I was really searching for someone else :p

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
This appears to be an issue with AMD cards when ray traced lighting is enabled. In the character creator, you can disable ray-traced shadow in the Lighting menu which seems to resolve the issue. I will need to add a toggle for that in the graphics menu though so it isn't an issue by default with AMD cards. Thanks for letting me know.
I have the same problem as him, funny enough have the same card as well. The only way you can "solve" this from what I can see, is dropping the shadows down to "low" in the settings because it appears on any other setting above that. Some other game here recently had that same problem, can't remember what it's called though.

Also, can you add ultrawide support to the game for the camera? Currently it cuts off the vertical FOV thus feeling very zoomed in... which every UE dev seems to not fix despite it apparently being a simple one. I can "fix" this with an engine.ini edit but it will likely break like it does in other games when there's cutscene style things (or maybe it's just a different camera swap trigger that causes it idk).

Edit: Thought I'd mention it, "DLSS" is apparently set to "on" by default, though AMD cards here for example.. can't use it, so it should be greyed out. Perhaps add FSR? Or TSR which UE5 comes with by default? I'd almost think this DLSS is actually TSR but I haven't checked to see if it works or not to determine if thats true.

Also as for shadows / lighting again, the raytracing shouldn't be baked into the shadows setting, it should be a separate option by itself if you are in fact using raytracing. Although Fortnite doesn't have these issues so I'm not sure why it's suddenly a thing with AMD, curious what causes it the visual glitches.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The game looks really nice, I can't wait to have some content beyond the simple customization. Customization is not really my thing, I prefer to wait for some actions and sexual animation to try!

Good luck !

Reactions: rKnight

Fiinox13

Feb 15, 2020
God! You drew a big cake, but I really hope you can finish it. This game has great potential.

Aug 19, 2020
another one ? is there a template for this bs or something why do people think everyone wants customization lol
Probably because SOME of us prefer it. making your own character is very liked for those who want their own type of character, fleshed out, and adorned with whatever they like. Having a designated protagonist with a name is bland to me, and while I DO get it, which is people like designated protagonists with a background, it's not a clear cut and dry winner. I can assure you many gamers, be it hentai or not, would say the same exact thing. Unless you don't believe that such things like Koikatsu, Ai Shoujo, and 3D custom maid, and their communities exist.

But then again, to each, his own, which is to say, if you don't like it having customization, find something else.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes