RPGM Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update 4] [Combin Ation]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
There were at least 4 finished games as I recall, some developers cant even make 1, and his main focus wasnt scat, it was humiliation

Reactions: SanaeS

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
wait, I though I had played this before?
edit: and I was right about that, see
Here is a link to the actual download of the new game.

Google Drive

Enjoy!!
back in may, I though we had a updated version here and everything still the same, if you had played from there then you are safe to skip now until new update drops.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
wait, I though I had played this before?
edit: and I was right about that, see

back in may, I though we had a updated version here and everything still the same, if you had played from there then you are safe to skip now until new update drops.
Looks like long delays before each update, hopefully because Survivor Sarah 2 is being worked on

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Sees "Agent Alona" in the title and notes that the dev is none other than "Combin Ation"...
*Shivers* I just feel dirty. And a wee bit unsettled, lol. Anyone else? ^^'
If nothing else, this dev certainly left a lasting impression in people and for the industry.

Knowing what Combin Ation is all about and what's under the hood for his games, I know they're not for me. BUT I admit they're actually pretty well put together and many players enjoy them. Thus, I can still hope him well. He ran afoul of the rules over at Patreon (by his own admission, I might add) so the move to Ci-en was a good one for him. I'm sure he'll be happier and have more success at Ci-en anyway which falls under DLsite's umbrella. They -- DLsite -- have always supported him. Good luck to the dev, and for the players who enjoys his games, I hope you guys all stay safe and have fun playing them! Cheers!

Reactions: BeccaBoo and SanaeS

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe I will give it a chance, although I don't really like rpgm games, they are too long and tedious for me. That said, wish you good luck with the people who do like these games.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes