RPGM Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update 4] [Combin Ation]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And the next update came today:

its rather short, like 3 minutes game play when you skip the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This update continue the vacation and just kissing w roomboy and find pervert end part 2.
But I must admit this MC is hot..

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Combin has done some short updates before, but this is the most nothingburger he's ever done.

All three parts of the game together don't look like they will take 15 minutes to play if the second part means it's two-thirds finished.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
And it took him around 9 months to make this amount of "quality" content, keep that in mind if you consider supporting him.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Bild_2021-12-20_140215.png
Sorry about the lack of update in the last few months that I have accidently overwritten my own custom 'categories' in Daz3D and have to recreate it again in order to continue the development but it is almost done.

The Agent Alona Mission Vacation will be finished by 2 more updates and I will try to complete it or at least release one update before the end of December. Also, after I have completed this mission, I will announce my plan on the whole development afterwards and start to communicate.

Added a picture that I have also worked on and it is about the past of one of my previous character. And I believe you know who she is!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I thought this game was dead,thank you for sharing it. I like the games of this author, but the way he updates are terrible, it´s a wonder that he actually have a few finished games.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I dont see any sex scene here on update 3 just vaginal balling only on bar.

• Haha
Reactions: ddtgs
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes