RPGM Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update 4] [Combin Ation]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Does any of you know if there are plans to release an uncensored version? And has the previous missions been abandoned or reintegrated into this version?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Censored games?

Well all I can hope is that those ankles are properly covered up at all times, we don't want the young men on the server to have their amorous propensities enflamed by such wantoness.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghizghuth

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like you were right, pal.
At that speed better 2032 ... too bad. His early games were great and finished within a short time. But very little progress and abandoned projects for years now :cautious:

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
this game with good art, but some change screen action take too much time. Hope next version, ad can fix this

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I found that if I skipped all of the asterisks and just go straight into the changing room, then she will not discover the shopkeeper behind the mirror!
Okay, just tried it and you're right.
But I find it totally illogical to go into the changing room without clothes and then admire yourself. She could do that every morning in the hotel.
Here it would be more logical to choose a new piece of clothing and then put on a show in front of the mirror, especially since there are also different statements about the pieces of clothing. (looks good, I already have it, etc.)
But I don't think that will be changed yet.

Reactions: gamiat
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes