RPGM Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update 4] [Combin Ation]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
There are only 2 endings, right? With small varies after the last mission or if you get the chance to battle Yin or just get knocked out by her.

Or did I miss a 3rd ending (where Alona didn't get caught by Yin and become the captive of the Yakuza boss or Yin fails and gets punished by the boss)?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
makotiesto Do you have a save right before that comes up?

If that's an old save it probably isn't going to work unfortunately.

Last edited:

viratsharma69

Feb 26, 2019
img/characters/%3D%3DHotel%20Worker%20Carlo%20(Waiter%20Outfit)%20001.png

This error is coming up everytime i start the game. Please help

gjhggjhg

Jan 6, 2022
这是cg房间里的一个存档,我认为所有cg都解锁了。

该更新似乎打破了旧的保存,因为一个事件会触发您回到房间或其他东西的那一刻。此外,该保存的步行速度很慢,因为其中一个事件会减慢它,但通过查看其他事件可以修复它。
[/引用]
也需要你的

global.rmmzsave

saint_17

May 20, 2022
is it the same with the other agent alona or is it different? if its the same do i need to play both or this version already covers all the content that the previous has? thank you

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
is it the same with the other agent alona or is it different? if its the same do i need to play both or this version already covers all the content that the previous has? thank you
It's a different game, not connected to Alona Missions or Japan Investigation. You can play it as stand alone.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I guess this game can still be considered as connected to Missions just like the BDSM one owing to the modular nature of the missions in, well... Missions. Maybe in like ten years or so Combin will finally combine everything into one game lol. The engine, renders, and interfaces are definitely upgraded though so the potential is great. Alona in her agent catsuit looks sexier than ever it's a shame she only wears it during the beginning and the end of the game.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I guess this game can still be considered as connected to Missions just like the BDSM one owing to the modular nature of the missions in, well... Missions. Maybe in like ten years or so Combin will finally combine everything into one game lol. The engine, renders, and interfaces are definitely upgraded though so the potential is great. Alona in her agent catsuit looks sexier than ever it's a shame she only wears it during the beginning and the end of the game.
They are in the same "universe" ... as it were.

BigBirdDev

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
For me it's kind of missing the "depravity", that his games usually have. Altough I just just played the earlier versions and have seen the preview images

Reactions: tsukui

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
If I'm not wrong, Patreon cracked-down on his account so maybe he's toning down the depravity a bit just to be safe even though he has since moved away from Patreon.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Some various updates
(I talk with Combin Ation periodically, as I help with the scripting and other things.)

1. Depravity levels are mostly driven by the story. (Although sometimes he also tones it down if there's been a lot of backlash). Now for DL site's crowdfunding he does have to censor it but his subscribestar will have uncensored versions.

2. A mac build can happen but he doesn't have any equipment to test on so if it's available, it will be 'as is'.

3. He's been busy building a new PC for Daz3D rendering and has been getting the workflow established so he's been a bit quiet lately getting that all squared away.

4. Vacation, specifically, was a smaller, less ambitious game to get him into the 'swing' of things with a new engine and new tools.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Some various updates
(I talk with Combin Ation periodically, as I help with the scripting and other things.)

1. Depravity levels are mostly driven by the story. (Although sometimes he also tones it down if there's been a lot of backlash). Now for DL site's crowdfunding he does have to censor it but his subscribestar will have uncensored versions.

2. A mac build can happen but he doesn't have any equipment to test on so if it's available, it will be 'as is'.

3. He's been busy building a new PC for Daz3D rendering and has been getting the workflow established so he's been a bit quiet lately getting that all squared away.

4. Vacation, specifically, was a smaller, less ambitious game to get him into the 'swing' of things with a new engine and new tools.
Thank you for the update

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes