JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
The bad students have found a wrist and ankle stock on Ebay and kindly asked Alona sensei to help them to see how it would fit on a woman. Of course Alona was more than happy to assist the bad students and soon they visited the grungy highschool restroom and started to bend and twisted Alona's body around to see if this could work... needless to say Alona stripped off her clothes so they wouldn't get dirty on the toilet floor.

AlonaGrungyHighschoolRestroom1.jpg

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I had a lot of fun with this one. Thank you those that posted ways to fix problems in getting the game to start up, the DLL, and RGSS-RPT advise was truly helpful.

As to the scat haters, I saw it only used to humiliate, and to belittle, and for the most part made good sense in the way it was used.

I mean I can easy see how how being given and enema and place in a crowd of people, and losing control would be way over the top shameful and embarrassing, or just pumped full of air, and pushed into a crowded party of upper crust people unable to keep from farting would be very humiliating. To me it's use made good sense depending on the scenario, and the intentions of the game maker.

QUESTION : Is there any easy way to increase the size of the game screen other than just changing the resolution of your system screen ?

EDIT >>> Dummy me! I found it Alt plus Enter.. I even knew that and forgot to try it ;(

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have used Cheat engine for a long time, I am not a master user of it, but I have always been able to use the new scan/next scan features to find a variable.

But I can not seem to keep Cheat engine locked on "Alertness" I would really like to edit this variable as so much hinges on it.

Combin Ation seems to have use it for the lewdness value.

Thing is Cheat engine seems to keep dropping it when I change the value for next scan. There must be a setting I need to use, but I am not figuring it out. Some one some where said (x2 +1) but I could not make sense of that at all.

Does some one actually have a little more detail on what I need to do with cheat engine to get this value ?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
That one may be just using hook, or because it is a and EXE ( however it was in a zip file ) but Virus junk goes off pretty hard.

EDIT >>> I would really just for that one variable like to figure out how to just control it with Cheat engine, Some different setting I think I must need as it keeps dropping the value on next scan in cheat engine.

EDIT >>> I got it the post I found had x2+1, was not quite making sense to me, what I needed was the value times 2 plus 1 or say looking for 21 value I would place 21*2+1 and say when it changed to 19 then I would place 19*2+1 and get a value of 39 change in this to 191 would give me 95 alertness which is great, I can control the deg. of lewdness on the character that way... ;)

Most everything else I can control for cheating with "sgedit"

EDIT >>> Most of Combin Ation games I am not the crazy about but this one is very much quest or choice taken oriented, and every sex act is not and end game scenario, I was not that crazy about the survivor ones or most of the others as most all adult scenes were like and end game, this one and reporter Kate are far more to my liking.

They give me choices that will of course mess with the ultimate ending, but not just end the game.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Just remember a high alertness gives you some additional actions from her like she will stop the gropers in the subway on her own. On the other hand if your alertness is below 20 I think you will not get the job in the company part.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Just remember a high alertness gives you some additional actions from her like she will stop the gropers in the subway on her own. On the other hand if your alertness is below 20 I think you will not get the job in the company part.
Yeppers! I agree I had finished the game once, complete even got the secret ending But now I want to do all the things I missed or passed up before, and this may help me as I can also edit the reputaion in school, and that should help as well.

But I agree it will be a balancing act at times

EDIT >>> By the way just how low should your Alertness be to not stop the gropers in the train ?

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Subway
1 guy >95
2 guys > 90
3 guys > 80
4 guys > 65
5 guys > 55

Ah and when you get the first time to the lab floor at the office (the ones where Alona gets checked by the security guys) you need Alertness >= 60 to get the option to strip Alona completely naked... it's a bit of a strange logic, but well.

When she's naked she can get into the Room behind the guards where she can disable the droids which makes it more easy to reach the end... of course then you will miss Alona getting caught by the droids.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Subway
1 guy >95
2 guys > 90
3 guys > 80
4 guys > 65
5 guys > 55

Ah and when you get the first time to the lab floor at the office (the ones where Alona gets checked by the security guys) you need Alertness >= 60 to get the option to strip Alona completely naked... it's a bit of a strange logic, but well.

When she's naked she can get into the Room behind the guards where she can disable the droids which makes it more easy to reach the end... of course then you will miss Alona getting caught by the droids.
Good Info there. I have managed to get the perfect agent ending.

I am wondering what Ation used for the time running out. At the school I know one time I reached 100 school rep, and suddenly three month's had passed and mission failed and I was a permanent school teacher in japan ( Game over ). I actually don't think I had taught at the school more than 10 or 12 day's ( 15 at the most ). So it seemed Bogus sort of. ( Not sure if that school rep had any thing to do with that or not )

If I knew what ended or made the time run out perhaps I could freeze it with cheat engine, and have more time to roam around and enjoy more of the optional events.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm working on it whenever I can. And I've planed to start a thread in the modding forum as soon as a playable loop is ready. I can't give any ETA since it's both a time thing because I'm self-employed and often have to leave everything aside to keep my business running. And on the other hand it's also a motivation thing and believe me, the pics I render are in no way erotic or sometimes even interesting to me anymore and I often don't know if anyone else likes it or if I lost my audience already.

Btw. the remake was never planed. The original idea was just to convert the game from XP to MV to make it easier playable on Win10 and in the process fix a few flaws. My pictures on the other hand was never planed to be in a game, I just created them as fan pics. What I do now is more or less something I was pushed into by people believing that the game would have re-renders inside and now it will, but no idea when I can release anything.

Thanks for your nice words and your support.

And no worries, Alona get's punished for every day it takes to finish the game...
View attachment 669570
Hehe, took a shortcut here, since it's so hard for me to lift her skirt, I simply took it off and throw it on the ground.

View attachment 669573
I have to apologize for Agent Alona here, she's a bit slow and has no idea why the Principal has pulled down her skirt and what's he going to do next... but she will find out very soon ;-).

View attachment 669569
Hmm... the dread in her eyes doesn't convince me really, maybe we should take off her panties as well, so that the principal can really give her some eye-popping spanks... and maybe we can get a glimpse of her naked pussy in the process ;-)...
Will there be a Teacher Taro Romance Route too like in the original ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Of course, and it's a prerequisite for the Principal's slave ending with Taro getting upset about Alona being the Principal's sex slave.
Wow nice, for me Teacher's Taro love route is the best and I hope everything will be optional in your remake too like the original game, I don't want to be the Principal's slave , get raped or gangbanged or be humiliated or to see scat so I finished this game without triggering it and only teacher Taro fucked my MC

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Wow nice, for me Teacher's Taro love route is the best and I hope everything will be optional in your remake too like the original game, I don't want to be the Principal's slave , get raped or gangbanged or be humiliated or to see scat so I finished this game without triggering it and only teacher Taro fucked my MC
Hmm... I must say that I'm a lot into humiliation and domination stuff personally. But I will consider you're input.

Right now, I've returned a path from Combin from a pre-final version in which Alona can threaten the principal and no longer needs to visit him every morning for the underwear check and can wear black underwear without being punished by him.

I also added a couple of choices to allow Alona to avoid any remaining non-consensual events without killing people. But I will see if it's possible to increase Alona's control...

About the Taro story itself, I've added a couple of encounters already, which I lend from Succulence, because I'm very bad in writing really romantic stuff, but the game will be a work in progress so you can anytime write me what you didn't like or where I missed some nasty things or what you would like to see and I will see to add the content ;-).

Ah yes, now that I see the screenshots... this part is far from finished and has a lot of typos inside. Some from Combin and others which I provided ;-)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
About the Taro story itself, I've added a couple of encounters already, which I lend from Succulence, because I'm very bad in writing really romantic stuff, but the game will be a work in progress so you can anytime write me what you didn't like or where I missed some nasty things or what you would like to see and I will see to add the content ;-).
Well why not just use or copy the dialog and writings of the original game in Taro's romantic stuff since you're plan is not to alter the story but just to improve the game and renders or maybe add some content based on your preference

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes