FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Uff, that's pretty great man, for scenes with a lot of people, better just leave the rpgmaker, as did combination, and to show what happens to Alona, a close up with a few students and the teacher herself. This way you reduce having to render so many people and on the other hand we also have closer shots of the girl and whatever they do to her. You can show the image as if we were one of the first row students, so that it is more immersive and we appreciate Alona's shame firsthand, or from the side and that we see, for example, the first row of the class I don't know. But I think what you're doing is complicating things a lot and there are less complicated ways to achieve the same. On the other hand, I love your scenes with their renderings and others I'm downloading them to make a book or something xD.
Thank you very much for your work really

Reactions: Roofus and JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but it's all Alona's fault. She loves all the scenes but 6 people are no longer make it for her... she want's to be seen and embarrassed in front of a crowd, but you're right, she needs to be punished for making such demands...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course we'll make close-ups...
and
So, yes... you will get close-ups of Alona or at least parts of her ;-).

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Let's see, I love to see her humiliated in front of as many as possible, but rendering scenes of this type can be crazy, so it is better to make it seem like there are a lot of people, but not have to add them one by one. What I mean by this is ... I want it now !!!! I don't want such long renderings, the wait kills me! xD. P.S. The first photo promises a lot, I love it!

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Okie, I'll keep the renderings simple. Anyway Daz started to crash on my computer more frequently than before, so I will postpone the more complex render for the time when I've re-installed windows and Daz on my computer.

Btw. since I got asked about RPG-Maker MZ. Yes, I've bought it already and I wish I could use it, but a very necessary plugin I use (Tiles Priority from VictorEngine) which allows me to use tall sprites instead of the chibbi ones isn't available on MZ and since Victor stopped working on his Plugins years ago most likely because of too little interest in his plugins I doubt that they will get ported over to MZ anytime soon. So, yes I have MZ but no I doubt I'll use it soon.

Last edited:

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
No worries, there is no way to burn out from the pace in which I'm doing this remake...
Btw. look here I found a way to make the hidden variables visible for the player. I've bought a plugin pack for RPG-Maker on Itch.io and accidentally stumbled over the Actor Variables Plugin (and the states plugin) which extends the states screen for the actors... it's not yet properly set up but since you're so enthusiastic I wanted to show you:
View attachment 814249
So the first column would be her personal stats, the second her reputation within groups or organisations and the last her standing to individuals. I'm not sure if the last column will stay or only the first 2... I just took over the example from Yanfly's Youtube Video.

Ah and yes, a high school reputation means, that nobody dares to question Alona or comes up with a lewd offer. So there will definitely be a 'holy' path to finish the game... while, well... if you let Alona carelessly act along the way, she might get a negative reputation and that means that the people around her will less and less respect her.

Standing outside of the Principals office holding the two water buckets with her black underwear or even worse without any underwear on display will definitely lower her reputation. - Had to think on Akabur's Princess Trainer where Jasmin is send on the street to show her boobs to strangers which would lower her reputation with the people of Agrabar.
I read your implementations in the game and found them great!

I always thought that this game should have more impact regarding Alona's reputation and obedience (I really liked the addition of this parameter) at school, as the higher, the less respect students and teachers have with her, thus abusing and harassing her until the point where she is the school's pet slave (like your renders).

I took the liberty of separating some links that might give you some inspiration about what can be done to her.
I hope you and the other users here enjoy them:

HCGs
(Amazing)
(Very good)

Games
[Taboo] Devin's Life
[Marimo] Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I like those HCGs and the Game-previews very much. Thanks for sharing. I will try to keep them in mind, but since I'm fed with like 4-5 hentai mangas and 2-3 hentai games per day by a fan, I feel a bit like Kelly Bundy, for every information that goes in one ear one drops out of my other... The most frustrating thing is that I sometimes remember a couple of cells from a hentai manga I'd like to use but I no longer can recollect in which of the myriads of mangas it was. Also, I can't speak or read Japanese or Chinese, which often makes the understanding of a situation very hard for me.

Anyway, thanks for your interest and contribution! ;-)

Reactions: Autarchy

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Are you planning to do something with the combat of the game? I feel that it is the worst part of the game. There's some nice cg pictures to be seen especially when she did the lady's kick but for the most part they're already outdated by the standards of several decades ago lol. I wouldn't mind replacing the combat with simple vn-style choices of how things go (Alona successfully reached the mission objectives, Alona got defeated, etc). Of course, maybe it's just not viable to do though.

Reactions: Autarchy

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
The fights will be less frequent and short. I will not fill up a room with 30 zombies or gangsters and let you try to get through. It will be rather 2-3 opponents per room mostly scripted. Also in non-lethal combat situations like in the school, I've created a second actor for Alona with a different combat-skill set which will be mostly verbal and metal skills. So in a way the fights at school will be rather discussions but in the combat screen. When Alona loses an argument she will just submit to the will of her opponent... but to make use of the nice pics of Combin where Alona is lying on the ground defeated, sometimes the outcome of an argument will be that the student pushes Alona and she trips and falls. Also a further outcome might be that Alona gets angry and slaps the student which of course will be recorded on several phones which could result either in a black mail situation or a embarrassing spanking in the principals office. Since I try to keep sexual violation to a minimum most of the rather aggressive parts will mostly play in Alona's masochistic mind.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It's always more easy to enhance something than to build something from the scratch on your on and after all Combin has finished several games already, while I just fighting around with one remake ;-)

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
The fights will be less frequent and short. I will not fill up a room with 30 zombies or gangsters and let you try to get through. It will be rather 2-3 opponents per room mostly scripted. Also in non-lethal combat situations like in the school, I've created a second actor for Alona with a different combat-skill set which will be mostly verbal and metal skills. So in a way the fights at school will be rather discussions but in the combat screen. When Alona loses an argument she will just submit to the will of her opponent... but to make use of the nice pics of Combin where Alona is lying on the ground defeated, sometimes the outcome of an argument will be that the student pushes Alona and she trips and falls. Also a further outcome might be that Alona gets angry and slaps the student which of course will be recorded on several phones which could result either in a black mail situation or a embarrassing spanking in the principals office. Since I try to keep sexual violation to a minimum most of the rather aggressive parts will mostly play in Alona's masochistic mind.
Oh that's a shame, I really liked that part of forcing submission through combat (even more of weak people humiliating strong people), there are great games that use this style very well (like [Marimo] Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG and [Ahriman] Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi). But that's just my opinion.

From what I've seen so far, I believe you should know better what direction to take because I really support your ideas and I think they are amazing. I believe that your remake will be much better than the original!

I will be looking forward to playing it!
Good luck!

Ps.: What is your opinion about blowjobs under the table for bad students during other teacher's classes? :cool:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I know it doesn't feel that way, but Combin's rarely forcing the protagonist into submission. It's usually a voluntary act, but with exceptions. And I also want rather focus on humiliating and sadistic events, which she either fantasizes or get into as a result of self sacrifice, her sense of duty or masochism rather then being bluntly raped. But of course you will have the freedom to mod any scene you want since I will try not to encrypt anything. At least I'm sure there will an unencrypted version surface somewhere. So you can anytime edit it with a copy of RPG-Maker MV.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
It's always more easy to enhance something than to build something from the scratch on your on and after all Combin has finished several games already, while I just fighting around with one remake ;-)
Yeah but Combin really seems to think these high volume of combats is a good idea. For example in Missions Rexsar City update, he made the player go through all these zombie combat encounters for quite some time before getting to the actual sex content. And I don't think there's even a scene if you got defeated lol.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'll not criticize Combin for what he thought of being a good idea or not. Not to mention, that you're talking about an early beta game. But I can understand you because personally I am also not much of a fan for this amount of combat and also for all the wait-commands and other events that only have the purpose of slowing things down, but because of that I'm doing this remake.

Last edited:

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I'll not criticize Combin for what he thought of being a good idea or not. Not to mention, that you're talking about an early beta game. But I can understand you because personally I am also not much of a fan for this amount of combat and also for all the wait-commands and other events that only have the purpose of slowing things down, but because of that I'm doing this remake.
So does that mean that there will be no scenes with scat or a scene where they slice another man's dick off? Cause if that's the case then I'm completely on board because I would hate to see what scat would look like in this game.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure what scat and snuff has to do with the message you quoted, but for the first release there will be no snuff and no scat. I will probably add scat scenes later but there will always be a switch to turn off all those events.

On the other hand I'm not planing on rendering any snuff scenes nor will there be any of those scenes accessible in the normal game, but I will leave the original content inside for anybody who wants to mod it in.

Reactions: FallenAvatar

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
but for the first release...
I was excited just to read that sentence, it would be better if you said "for the first release next week ..." but hey, I'm happy to know that you're working on it
Don't care scat or no (I like minor scat, like piss on her to humiliate her or something like that), but the switch option is best for all.

Thank you man

Reactions: Autarchy and JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I don't consider scenes showing Alona peeing or getting peed on as scat. I'm not even sure if I will really render scat scenes, but if so then they can be disabled.

As I said before, the main story is mainly humiliation and dominance stuff. Like some unknown student may command her to do all kinds of humiliation things, even while teaching her class...

and even...

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
As I said before, the main story is mainly humiliation and dominance stuff. Like some unknown student may command her to do all kinds of humiliation things, even while teaching her class...

You've triggered my foot fetish hahaha. But from another point of view, that student is doing Alona a favor since I can't imagine the foot pain Alona has to endure by wearing stiletto heels all day every day lol. I mean in some other games the dominance is in forcing women to wear high heels as part of the dress code. Heck, even irl including in Japan mandatory high heels is still a thing. If you think about it, the principal forcing Alona to wear high heels makes more sense than the underwear inspection lol. Maybe there could be a scene where Alona changed to flats because she underestimated how much high heels hurt her feet but then the principal forced her to wear heels anyway and Alona ended up limping in class and the students mock her saying that's what she deserves for wearing such slutty shoes. Just throwing ideas out there haha.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes