JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It's maybe not so hard to create, but I've next to know idea how to code in Ruby. Maybe you can make a copy of the normal shop and just delay the delivery and tie them to a timed event after school or so.

The things that are close are methods like a cheat room or a direct shop.

Reactions: Autarchy

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
The RPG-Maker MV version is halted, so unfortunately there will be no game anytime soon. For now I'm learning Ren'py and I'll probably release some small comic like scenes a bit like my renderings in the past but with music and sound effects and in Visual Novel style.
I hope u gonna finish it because your ideas are looking really awesome and u got me hyped, looking forward to it. keep up the good work

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I hope u gonna finish it because your ideas are looking really awesome and u got me hyped, looking forward to it. keep up the good work
I'm not sure about finishing the whole game anymore, but I will definitely release the events whenever all renders for a particular event/scene are done. I also think I will settle for RenPy for now. RenPy seems more complicated and the documentation isn't so great, but compared to RPG-Maker I have much more freedom and clarity when it comes to variables and switches. On the other side It's missing the action part where the player can walk around an open world with a little sprite an encounters of very nicely looking simple sprite animations... and this will not change until I start with something like Godot or Unity or even Unreal. But on the other hand RenPy allows me present my pictures in a much higher resolution (1920x837 for now).

And I'm almost done with the first encounter with the principal when Alona confesses her lack of knowledge of Japanese customs to him, who immediately uses this disadvantage to make her pose for him and to even reveal her underwear in the process. So stay tuned ;-).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, and since I was asked about the RPG-Maker MV pieces and my older renderings. There isn't really much. I can give you what I've left of the RGP-Maker projects and you can sort it out on your own, but we're talking a projects which I've constantly re-started and of which exists like 10 versions with very little content progress.

And yes, I've lots of older renderings like the Alona busts for MV which I rendered in 1920x1440 and which I could re-use in RenPy resolution-wise, but I already reconstructed her bust-pose as you can see in the picture above and the new Alona figure now looks slightly different since I couldn't remember all her settings entirely. So I rather would re-render the busts in case I'm really going to use them in RenPy.

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
I'm not sure about finishing the whole game anymore, but I will definitely release the events whenever all renders for a particular event/scene are done. I also think I will settle for RenPy for now. RenPy seems more complicated and the documentation isn't so great, but compared to RPG-Maker I have much more freedom and clarity when it comes to variables and switches. On the other side It's missing the action part where the player can walk around an open world with a little sprite an encounters of very nicely looking simple sprite animations... and this will not change until I start with something like Godot or Unity or even Unreal. But on the other hand RenPy allows me present my pictures in a much higher resolution (1920x837 for now).

Well, I think Rempy is a good tool and that could also be done in a similar way. For example, within the school there may be a navigation menu to move between floors and between different classrooms. When moving between floors, random encounters can take place depending on Alona's reputation, or a simpler way is that there is an option on each floor, "patrol" or something similarthat can lead to other scenes such as that of the boys harassing another. In the end it is the same but more agile by saving having to walk from one place to another. For this type of game I think this will work nicely. I would definitely focus on Rempy.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I think Rempy is a good tool and that could also be done in a similar way. For example, within the school there may be a navigation menu to move between floors and between different classrooms. When moving between floors, random encounters can take place depending on Alona's reputation, or a simpler way is that there is an option on each floor, "patrol" or something similarthat can lead to other scenes such as that of the boys harassing another. In the end it is the same but more agile by saving having to walk from one place to another. For this type of game I think this will work nicely. I would definitely focus on Rempy.
Hey, what a cool idea. I've already started to work on the first temporary map.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Omg, omg, omg: I just notice that Combin not only shows signs of working on Agent Alona (2, Missions, whatever), but he also posted that he switched to Daz Studio ;-)... yeah, happened a while ago... but still:

but check it out yourself:

and here:

that again moves me back in my original position of being a fan trying to nag the developer when he finally releases something ;-)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes