VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I see, well she is not a side character that's for sure.
Some points where you could improve your game. imho

Don't use abbreviations in speech. Like Lily using GF instead of Girlfriend. (And MC in replay) If she should talk like a teenager with her head stuck inside her phone, the point is mood.

You should remove the end-of-chapter screens for the old chapters once you add new content, as they add nothing and disrupt the flow of your story.

Reactions: punisher2099
Mar 18, 2021
Pretty promising start for a first game developer. Game certainly looks good, and the 1 included full sex scene presentation so far was long and varied enough to have solid fap appeal. I also like the attempt at a unique (for one of these games) and clear cut english setting theme story. Which has started off interesting enough to have me following along with it.

If I was to make a few critique notes on my playthrough:

1. As noted by somebody else above I also felt there were times I was making a completely unnecessary amount of extra no-to-slight variation clicks to get through select scenes. Enough so that those moments certainly stood out in a non-usual way in regards to a renpy game.

2. As a general rule of thumb I think a very large amount of people claiming a need for these type of games and their gameplay to offer "meaningful choices" is pretty much a mountain of "I like the idea in unpracticed theory" bullshit. Which routinely misrepresents a molehill of actual truth when you start really picking those claims apart. But that said the one big one I do 100% agree with, at least on visual presentation of the act front, is the option to skip sex scenes with characters you don't want to see for whatever your reasons my be.

3. The MC design goes a little too hard in the paint here on the "perfect MC" presentation. Which ultimately subtracts more from the game's potential immersion on a universal appeal scale then it ends up adding. Especially for a lot of those players out there who you aren't going to find in 1000 different game threads, and making a daily hobby here on a non-paying piracy board of endlessly expressing their obsessively loud need/like for a super "ALPHA" MC in their games.

Which is in no way to say this game and story shouldn't totally built around an alpha MC prototype, mind you. Just that there tends to be degrees there that can cross over into overkill. Almost as if the game starts purposely going out of it's way to break a forth wall and to default speak to the player as if saying "I'm assuming you are playing this game because you a total zero loser in RL with sever insecurity issues. But don't worry little guy, here's a soft pet for your super fragile ego".

It's a too common general disconnect trap that the writing of a lot of these game fall into imo, and basically how I felt as a player with the targeted addition of that whole "5 models" story segment. One that totally didn't need to be thrown in there for anybody to still be feeling like they are playing a bad ass chick magnet agent MC, and in the moment had more of a typical dehumanizing "oh yeah, i'm playing a cheesy fap game" effect on my investment in the story then anything else.
I don't have time to go point by point, but yes, with the overkill, there are some things that will get balanced out in terms of the writing as updates go on, not a drastic change, more like 20% less of certain things, just enough so it does not feel like overkill. Trust me, I see more imperfections with the game than anyone who plays it, and that's true for all developers. To put it simply, we can't always nail everything.

Now on this: "But that said the one big one I do 100% agree with, at least on visual presentation of the act front, is the option to skip sex scenes with characters you don't want to see for whatever your reasons my be."

I thought about this when I started making the game, and yes, I have no problem adding the option for the player to skip the entire scene, but here is the problem: next time they meet or are with other people, the female character will behave as if the player did not reject her. The only way to fix that is for every scene with every female character to have two branches. And we go back to what I wrote in the disclaimer. So if I add the option of skipping the lewd scene, the same people will still complain anyway. So I decided to just not include the option at all, versus including it in and then people saying, "Yea, but then she was friendly the next time we met, that's a fake choice."

I will most likely do a Patreon vote on whether sex scenes should be skippable, with the disclaimer that this still does not change the interactions between the characters after that.

Reactions: stefanobigcock

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I thought about this when I started making the game, and yes, I have no problem adding the option for the player to skip the entire scene, but here is the problem: next time they meet or are with other people, the female character will behave as if the player did not reject her. The only way to fix that is for every scene with every female character to have two branches. And we go back to what I wrote in the disclaimer. So if I add the option of skipping the lewd scene, the same people will still complain anyway. So I decided to just not include the option at all, versus including it in and then people saying, "Yea, but then she was friendly the next time we met, that's a fake choice."
Yeah, what I actually was trying to imply with the "at least on visual presentation of the act front" is that I totally get and support that some things like that need to happen to work in harmony with the story. With that extra investment work always making for a better investment elsewhere. Whether you choose to watch a sex scene or not of a select character is an entirely different aspect matter to me.

With the reality there being that you'll rarely if ever find anybody but the most extremist of F95 players loudly pushing back on that, and who typically are the last pirate types you could ever rationally expect to find here making their way to your patron/support page anyway. Regardless how much or how hard some posters try to portray this place as a "friend" to you otherwise :)

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021

I will most likely do a Patreon vote on whether sex scenes should be skippable, with the disclaimer that this still does not change the interactions between the characters after that.
Please don't then there will be whole lot of complaints even after skipping sex scenes if there is dialogues of sex of that sex scene and most people want to avoid sex scenes meaning that it doesn't happen if you choose that option which is of course creating alternate dialogues and branching paths for each LI , If you wanna do that in a way you can avoid then great but skipping sex scenes is a bad option like you said fake choice . By your post it's clear you want to make a linear game with certain freedom of choices in outfits and lewd options, just make it as you want and please don't listen to all criticism especially regarding Main charecter , it's rare to see a decent main charecter like this one where in most games you see a midgets who spies on landlady and roomate in shower or molests them in sleep .

Mar 18, 2021
Please don't then there will be whole lot of complaints even after skipping sex scenes if there is dialogues of sex of that sex scene and most people want to avoid sex scenes meaning that it doesn't happen if you choose that option which is of course creating alternate dialogues and branching paths for each LI , If you wanna do that in a way you can avoid then great but skipping sex scenes is a bad option like you said fake choice . By your post it's clear you want to make a linear game with certain freedom of choices in outfits and lewd options, just make it as you want and please don't listen to all criticism especially regarding Main charecter , it's rare to see a decent main charecter like this one where in most games you see a midgets who spies on landlady and roomate in shower or molests them in sleep .
"landlady and roomate in shower or molests them in sleep" Don't worry, that is not what I am going for with MC in this game. What you see with the game right now is what you will get in the future, with small adjustments and the back story slowly unfolding with each update and season. Some bdsm stuff will be added in the future updates, and some threesomes and more cool stuff:D But yeah, I am not bowing down to criticisms or letting people, especially in places like this (not insulting anyone, just telling it like it is), steer my game in the direction they want. But sometimes you have a match where I know something could be better and someone mentions it, and yes, in those moments, I agree.

On the skipping lewd scenes again, for me it doesnt really matter, when I make a new lewd scene its just one more line of code. But as i said this will go trough the patrons. And if people still complain here even though there is a warning on the first page, then they just look like ass holes and I don't really care anyway.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Should be an option that RenPy asks if you what to put in the game from the start.
I'm saying it should be part of Renpy by now. Why make mods for something that should be part of the game engine?
Cheating, walkthroughs, gallery unlock, etc.. are mods.
Text box, font, and opacity are options. The 'a' function is good but could be better.

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah, what I actually was trying to imply with the "at least on visual presentation of the act front" is that I totally get and support that some things like that need to happen to work in harmony with the story. With that extra investment work always making for a better investment elsewhere. Whether you choose to watch a sex scene or not of a select character is an entirely different aspect matter to me.

With the reality there being that you'll rarely if ever find anybody but the most extremist of F95 players loudly pushing back on that, and who typically are the last pirate types you could ever rationally expect to find here making their way to your patron/support page anyway. Regardless how much or how hard some posters try to portray this place as a "friend" to you otherwise :)
"Regardless how much or how hard some posters try to portray this place as a "friend" to you otherwise :)"

Oh, I know. Initially, my hope was to get 50% of the traffic and support from here and the rest from all the sites where I post screenshots from my game. Then the V0.1 release happened, and for 7 days after the game leaked, I stopped uploading screenshots to the sites just to see what support would come from here. And, to my surprise, the support was abysmal, with 7-8 times fewer people coming from here than from a fucking social media sites.

If I did not market the game myself, it was not going to exist at this point. It's true that I have some fairly active patrons who came from here, but the big picture is that only 10-20% of my overal support comes from ALL pirating sites combined.

And this is the main reason why I changed my initial plans, before releasing, I wanted the first 3-4 updates to be made public when the new update is out on Patreon. But after reality hit, I lost any desire to support, deal with this place or let alone release more free versions than V0.1.1. The only reason I'm responding today is because there are a few people who took the time to write proper comments and explain their feedback.

edit: And don't get me wrong, most people who do not live in the EU/NA/AU can't afford to support VNS. I have 0 problem with them playing the game for free. But there are many who live in the west who have the resources and would never support a single dev because they can get the games here.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
"Regardless how much or how hard some posters try to portray this place as a "friend" to you otherwise :)"

Oh, I know. Initially, my hope was to get 50% of the traffic and support from here and the rest from all the sites where I post screenshots from my game. Then the V0.1 release happened, and for 7 days after the game leaked, I stopped uploading screenshots to the sites just to see what support would come from here. And, to my surprise, the support was abysmal, with 7-8 times fewer people coming from here than from a fucking social media sites.

If I did not market the game myself, it was not going to exist at this point. It's true that I have some fairly active patrons who came from here, but the big picture is that only 10-20% of my overal support comes from ALL pirating sites combined.

And this is the main reason why I changed my initial plans, before releasing, I wanted the first 3-4 updates to be made public when the new update is out on Patreon. But after reality hit, I lost any desire to support, deal with this place or let alone release more free versions than V0.1.1. The only reason I'm responding today is because there are a few people who took the time to write proper comments and explain their feedback.

edit: And don't get me wrong, most people who do not live in the EU/NA/AU can't afford to support VNS. I have 0 problem with them playing the game for free. But there are many who live in the west who have the resources and would never support a single dev because they can get the games here.
i kmow alot of people from here wait until a game proves a game will be updated consistently before they support it on patreon. For myself its extremly rare i have supported a game before i see a year of consistency. the reason for that is the majority of games on here never make it past the first update or devs milking thier supporters producing very little content compared to when they first started

Mar 18, 2021
i kmow alot of people from here wait until a game proves a game will be updated consistently before they support it on patreon. For myself its extremly rare i have supported a game before i see a year of consistency. the reason for that is the majority of games on here never make it past the first update or devs milking thier supporters producing very little content compared to when they first started
I know, I'm not saying that all developers are angels or that support from here will not increase in the future. After V0.1 I just don't factor in that potential support in my calculations because if I did, I'd be screwed.

I fully understand people who have been burned in the past and would not support new developers during the first N-releases because of that. But keep in mind that many developers abandon their projects not because they were doing it for the money and did not become successful after two releases, but because the effort they put in was not rewarded at all near the basic minimum for the work they do, and life also happens, so for a variety of reasons, they were simply unable to develop it any longer. Again, there are bad apples or people who make straight-up bad games.

So yeah, what I will be doing is keeping the content consistent and pushing the marketing as hard as I can, and when support from here eventually increases, that will be great.

And on big developers who milk their patrons, honestly, I think there are two cases: one is people who realized they make so much and that even if they cut the content in half, it won't matter (actual milkers), and the other is people who just pushed themselves so hard in the beginning knowing how competitive the market is that eventually they burned out HARD. And yea it hurts when I see some devs who ghost their followers or milk the updates intentionally while making thousends of dollars in some cases a lot more than that, people should be smarter with their money but it is what it is.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am writing this because of the most recent review. If anyone in the future asks for path branching, please refer him to this comment. There are 3 types of choices in the game (picking outfits, choices during action scenes, and during lewd scenes), but no multiple branches that affect the story.

The scope of this game does not allow for multiple paths. An action-oriented AVN, like the one I am creating, already requires a lot more work VS what I would call a typical AVN, which has a limited number of environments and characters. After those environments and light setups for the different times of the day are done and all the chars are created you can spend a few years making updates with just dressing and posing the characters for the scenes. Why do you think incest is so prevalent? It’s not only for the fetish itself :HideThePain:.

Well, this game is the complete opposite, with a lot of environments, some of which can only be used once for story reasons, but still need to have proper lighting in them. There will be more than 5-10 characters. The game has both lewd and action scenes, each with its own quirks, assets, and effects. And I intend to do all of this without dropping the art quality. Adding path branching would only add to the workload and increase the risk of burnout and the project being abandoned, I don't want that to happen.

Currently, the plan is for at least 20 updates. Obviously, I can only make it while people like it and support it. If you want to enjoy a nice story with some level of interactivity in the action and lewd scenes, this is for you.

I answered this before, but I see there are questions again, so no, there is no NTR in the game and there never will be.

For my game, I wanted to find some middle ground, choices that do not "fuck with the story" while still providing some amount of player agency, interactivity and changing what is being shown on screen. Hence, I went with 3 different types of choices.

1. Outfits: Up until now, everyone has seen those. Sometimes it's not easy to find outfits that both fit the scene and look good on the character, but it's worth it considering how much variety it adds.

2. In some action scenes, you will have the choice of how to approach a certain situation. An example is the 50cal VS gas grenade in V0.1. But those will be relatively rare. And you can always just save at the screen choice and go back and play the other route. There won't be any long-term effects.

3. And the most important type, at least to me, is in the sex scenes. For example, you want to have more sensual or dominating foreplay you can pick the one you prefer. You want to get a foot job/HJ/BJ before fucking her. You can watch them all or you can watch one of them. It's up to you. Then at the end, you want to cum on her mouth/face/ass/legs/inside her. You can pick and watch one or all. Or let's say you want to spank her or just kiss her gently on the neck. Picking one or the other does not change the story and does not lock you out. You can always see the other options right away.

Obviously, if you have fun with more of a romance type of character, you will still be able to slap her butt, but you won't be able to gag her until there is no dick left outside while fucking her ass with a dildo and calling her a dirty fucking slut. And like wise, if you have a 100% domination character, kissing her gently won't make sense either. The choices will still make sense for the character, while still providing some wiggle room in terms of the way the scene will play out.

So basically a kinetic novel. Needs kinetic tag otherwise dev you would be dishonest.

Mar 18, 2021
So basically a kinetic novel. Needs kinetic tag otherwise dev you would be dishonest.
There are plenty of games here without any choices that are still tagged as VNs, if we go by the logic that multiple paths are required for a game to be a VN, then a large percentage of the games should have a different tag. There are enough choices and interactivity in this game to be a Visual Novel. And there is even a disclaimer for those who have the need for path branching, so they are warned beforehand.

Kenetic Novels not only have no path branches that affect the story in the long run, but have no choices at all.
1673901500796.png

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There are plenty of games here without any choices that are still tagged as VNs, if we go by the logic that multiple paths are required for a game to be a VN, then a large percentage of the games should have a different tag. There are enough choices and interactivity in this game to be a Visual Novel. And there is even a disclaimer for those who have the need for path branching, so they are warned beforehand.
what is an example of what the choices in this will change if anything at all if there isnt any branching?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what is an example of what the choices in this will change if anything at all if there isnt any branching?
based on that it definatly seems more kinetic than not if i understand right you cant alter the story in any way would probably be worth putting the tag if you dont want the constant question its definitely in a in between spot though.
Out of curiocity why dont you want any branching in the story do you just have a dead set vision where you want it to go. I ask because a large majority of people like to have at least some control on charactors action especially in sex scenes. Like myself in games i like to avoid lesbians/bi girls or foot stuff seems like not having those kind of choices would limit the amount of people who might try it.

Mar 18, 2021
based on that it definatly seems more kinetic than not if i understand right you cant alter the story in any way would probably be worth putting the tag if you dont want the constant question its definitely in a in between spot though.
Out of curiocity why dont you want any branching in the story do you just have a dead set vision where you want it to go. I ask because a large majority of people like to have at least some control on charactors action especially in sex scenes. Like myself in games i like to avoid lesbians/bi girls or foot stuff seems like not having those kind of choices would limit the amount of people who might try it.
Kenetic Novels not only have no path branches that affect the story in the long run, but have no choices at all.
1673901500796.png

"I ask because a large majority of people like to have at least some control on charactors action especially in sex scenes." Did you read the whole post :unsure: ? There are choices in the sex scenes, for example in V0.3 you can pick between a handjob and a footjob, and you can pick between more sensual VS more dominant foreplay.

"do you just have a dead set vision where you want it to go" Yeah pretty much, and also as explained in the comment the style of VN and story does not make sense with branching and would require workload that is too much for one person.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
"I ask because a large majority of people like to have at least some control on charactors action especially in sex scenes." Did you read the whole post :unsure: ? There are choices in the sex scenes, for example in V0.3 you can pick between a handjob and a footjob, and you can pick between more sensual VS more dominant foreplay.
i said this more to by how it sounds those choices have no impact on relationship with charactor or future scenes. and also like you said in another post that you wont be able to avoid certain characters that a player might not like.

Reactions: Deamate
Mar 18, 2021
i said this more to by how it sounds those choices have no impact on relationship with charactor or future scenes. and also like you said in another post that you wont be able to avoid certain characters that a player might not like.
Yes. Those choices are there to make the experience in the lewd scenes more interactive and if someone does not like footjob for example can avoid it, but no long term effect come from those choices.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yes. Those choices are there to make the experience in the lewd scenes more interactive and if someone does not like footjob for example can avoid it, but no long term effect come from those choices.
well either way while i wish we would have more choice specifically with sex scenes i enjoyed it a lot so far i am just always skeptical that eventually something happens that is an absolute no for me in these types of games

Mar 18, 2021
well either way while i wish we would have more choice specifically with sex scenes i enjoyed it a lot so far i am just always skeptical that eventually something happens that is an absolute no for me in these types of games
You can find out more about planned fetishes on the Patreon page. With the way the lewd scenes are structured, there are always at least two options, so I doubt many people will at some point be forced to watch lewd content they absolutely hate.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes