VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Mar 18, 2021
After making two nice sales for , one for my followers on Patreon and another exclusive for those who have purchased V0.3 on Itch, It’s time to make one for the fans who follow this thread.

The discounted price is $4.21 and is available for the next
24 hours. Further discounts will happen after the release of V0.5.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AgentHorny-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Androm3dus

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agent Horny [v0.5] [Mr.Creep Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Steam worthy... A well written(hot/lewd included) VN that should continue to climb up the charts(so to speak) The only reason I'm not Patreoning(for right now) is the only one income in the house right now... so my 'discretionary' spending is limited. This one should have a long successful run. Kudos to MrCreepGames

Edit: Fuck it.. bought the game from the link above.. ended up being 5.01 and added another five. Can't do the monthy right now but I had to much fun playing it to not give the man something! :)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
Steam worthy... A well written(hot/lewd included) VN that should continue to climb up the charts(so to speak) The only reason I'm not Patreoning(for right now) is the only one income in the house right now... so my 'discretionary' spending is limited. This one should have a long successful run. Kudos to MrCreepGames

Edit: Fuck it.. bought the game from the link above.. ended up being 5.01 and added another five. Can't do the monthy right now but I had to much fun playing it to not give the man something! :)
1693027395860.png

I am always happy to hear that people enjoy my work. Thank you for your support. I know that not everyone can afford a monthly subscription on Patreon.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
- The main pleasure you get from visual novels comes from path branching, you just can't live without multiple endings and control over the story. It’s the end of the world if you don’t feel a special connection with a female character, and you have to use the skip button for the lewd scenes with her. (There is no option to skip the entire sex scene.)
I'm gonna assume that means this game won't have meaningful choices or multiple endings? Bummer if that's case. It makes VNs more immersive when decisions matter. A 007, Jack Ryan, Jason Bourne, Alpha Protocol type VN with legit choices & consequences would've been hype.

Mar 18, 2021
I'm gonna assume that means this game won't have meaningful choices or multiple endings? Bummer if that's case. It makes VNs more immersive when decisions matter. A 007, Jack Ryan, Jason Bourne, Alpha Protocol type VN with legit choices & consequences would've been hype.
1693032913417.png

Since you asked nicely, here is a proper response. (Some branching fans can be quite annoying.)

I know there are plenty of players like you who love branching, and that's fine, you do you, but this is not what I am going for. As a player, I was never a fan of VNs with branches, I prefer a curated experience VS branches that force me to replay the game to see all the scenes. Some interactivity and choices are always welcome, but after all, those are visual novels, not RPGs.

On top of that, Agent Horny won't work with multiple endings, even if I was a fan of that approach. There is a main story, a back story, and side stories, plus a lot of characters. Good luck to any single developer who will try to make a similar game in terms of size (number of characters, environments, and storylines) and add branches to that. (Unless the developer has a fetish for burnout and abandoning his game.)

Branching can work pretty well with smaller games. Take the usual "family" games, for example, where you have 5-7 female characters in a few different environments... You can easily have a few different branches, either for a specific character or as a whole for the direction of the story, but this is not what I am going for.

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Tbh this website's tag definitions are quite lazy and made by someone who doesn't understand what the tags actually represent. You're going to be constantly defending your choice not to label your game as a kinetic novel as long as there is no player agency in the game. You'll get more fair reviews if you label it as kinetic novel but it's ultimately up to you. We're not "branching fans" we're just not fans of kinetic novels. If I play a game not labeled as a kinetic novel and I felt like I had no agency I would give you a low review, and it would be 100% fair, but since you have been transparent about what is in the game here in the thread, I won't do such a thing. I do wish you the best of luck in development.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
What does that mean? Especially the acronym VN?
"This is not your typical Alabama VN dude."

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes