markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
One thing that I love about this game is I have never really experienced any bugs. If you Like the game you should really consider dropping a few bucks of support to the dev, They do a bang up job. If you like scout...you will love this update.
V8

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
One thing that I love about this game is I have never really experienced any bugs. If you Like the game you should really consider dropping a few bucks of support to the dev, They do a bang up job. If you like scout...you will love this update.
V8
Thanks, added to OP.
New mirrors will be added soon.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Is there a comic version of this as well? Thought i saw one several months ago. Pretty large download - is there a compression hero out there to preform an act of kindness? I, for one, would be most thankful.

hempster

Jun 23, 2018
I've downloaded the nopy and mega link and both were able to extract and start game but all of the picutres were black but i did get to read the story. Think its the .8 links.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The CG of the new update, please?
Got no time to play with our dear Nat, but I want to enjoy the artwork.

korko

May 30, 2017
omg just park scene? and i wait 2 version to come up ,thts mean i will wait 7-8 update :/

a55555

May 31, 2017
Anyone have end of .7 corruption save please? The .8 update has a save but it's so far behind.

shady31

May 31, 2017
The tags for this post are somewhat lacking. The ones in the genre spoiler post are not very descriptive, and I think "alien" and "tentacles" should be removed. I also think these tags are all relevant and should be added for the thread, in addition to the ones already there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes