korko

May 30, 2017
If you mean the scene with the hobo, that was from 0.7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, but i dont encounter any scene beside park and room with catwomen and i have v8,try evrytihng (load- save) park,city,suburb and home but nothing encounter just park scene and catwomen with our bedroom, game end after day9

a55555

May 31, 2017
Interesting, but i dont encounter any scene beside park and room with catwomen and i have v8,try evrytihng (load- save) park,city,suburb and home but nothing encounter just park scene and catwomen with our bedroom, game end after day9
Same here. And I wasn't able to go to the bank with the scout. That can't be it for this update...

shady31

May 31, 2017
Same here. And I wasn't able to go to the bank with the scout. That can't be it for this update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Nalassa and UncleVT

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm guessing we have to start a new game? Because I feel like there was not much to this. Patreon message showed up at what feels like the same point for me. But I copied my saves over from .7.0 to .8.0.

Not that I mind..But I just want to make sure. I know I had corruption level 1.

EDIT: Ok never mind. I read a few posts up. Seems I'm not the only one that had this question.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Is this just me or following path leads to no new scenes:
have some fun -> finish what I started -> regain control -> recover in the air

You get a scene with cat girl at the night, and that's it. No way to advance the story.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is this just me or following path leads to no new scenes:
have some fun -> finish what I started -> regain control -> recover in the air

You get a scene with cat girl at the night, and that's it. No way to advance the story.
Think you also have to go with what's his name and recover in the air for some more content on that path. I could be remembering wrong.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Do you mean start with "be aggressive" and then frontal assault with recover in the air?

EDIT:
Nope, that path also lead to no other content, exempt night scene with cat girl.

The aggressive then subtle path has more content.
Have fun, regain control, then clumsy fail has more content.
Have fun, fulfill promise has more content.

But it looks anything related to passing that Agility 10 check has no new content exempt scene with cat girl.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
New content:

69 with Scout if you did the mission in the bank with him and then celebrated.
After Cat eating your pussy, you can have an encounter with the monster...
This encounter can happen in two different ways, it depends of the way you dealt with the bank mission.
Cat could be impressed or not with your skills... so you either team-up with ther or deal with the monster alone.
Also, an additional scene with Poison Ivy... showing you that the general knows much more...

The game is starting to branch...
If you kill the prisioner and don't go to the mission... the general is kidnapped.
If you go, you either get captured and start a submissive path... or are a good agent that believes in teamwork... or one with you enjoying your power.

Pd- The first scene in the submissive path is hot as fuck... with Maeda and blondie in the club.
Keep it up, because the game is getting there.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes