ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sounds like you've found a trigger related bug, yeah. We'll look into that, whatever other info you have on the situation would be helpful for us too, if you have any.

Sound like you're on the Bad Nat path (but would rather be on the Corrupt instead), as killing Maeda and kissing Scout Ivy style are exclusive to the bad path, but then you've hit triggers on the Good Nat path since scout comes back and you can have sex (on the coffee table leading to the the infirmary, am I correct?).

[...]

How you meet Ivy is also automatic, but only on the Good and Corrupt Nat paths as she goes to visit the BRASS facility. Bad Nat doesnt care, she doesn't want answers, she wants chaos/fun/destuction/power so she readies for that instead of playing Ivy's games.

[...]
Sorry for not having replied before. If you tell me how to do it (maybe it's in the standard user profile ?), I can even send you the save, I just checked, and I found it - the description is "Mission 2 - Yacht blew up", stats are 19, 34, 11, 27, and I was at 12 days after infection.
If I remember well, I may indeed have done a bit of thing that from your perspective are on different "paths".
I think I had done all the events with the homeless, two events with the niece (pool, shopping, pictures), and maybe (I am not sure if in that run or another) I had also some stuff to piss off the neighborough girlfriend, but I had also gone to the depot and done the bank with Scout, and spoken with Miller.

Indeed, I would be more on the line of the mix good and corrup, not much for her busting heads around at will (not doing other stuff, well, it can be :p ;-)), though I would also not be against getting the job done (the good path, I guess). Kind of taking the approach that as a spy, she would not kill unless is necessary. To give you an idea, for me was logic that to enter the deposit where the infection started, she would open the door the stealth way, not be "burst in way".
Others will have different preference (and I understand she may kind of lose control in things go in a certain direction systematically), but maybe the kind of mix I tried to do does not fit in what the game expects ?

Thanks for the news about the schedule, it really looks interesting, I need to do some calculation, but maybe I could add up a bit to my expenses, or switch a bit.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It is just my impression, or in reality is (almost ?) not possible to have a good+corrupt, it is either bad, or good, or corrupt ? I got the Tim event, chose there the "corrupt", but then, when the moment came to the pool party, I had no way out, there was only one possibility, with the explicit indication it was because I had made that choices with Tim.
Also, has anybody seen if there anything where Cat "gets some" ? I was expecting on the pool game shw would get it, but it seems she is only around to be kind of irritating and screwing up others.
Also, got what seems to be another bug, but may just be that the game is in progress.
I tried to do the "bad" nat choice at the Tim scene where there are the suggestions, than did not cede to Ivy.
At the pool party, they way Nat talks, it seems clear she has either killed, or sent away, Scout, although then after the party she can still "check the files" with him (even if she had already spoken with the general). Also, they girls say it is not possible to go Mei's place, because someone killed the husband, and continuing in the story, is confirmed it was Nat.
Except that I (her) neither killed, nor sent away, Scout, even had sex the second time, went green eyes, and left him at the agency with the doctor preparing the thing for her, so he is well alive and around. And that I never went again to Maeda, and never killed him.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know why beWilder didn't do that. I was expecting a monster scene with Nat for last two updates.
Well, Can I add up to the list seconding... but only half-way ? :)
It could be "interesting" to have the scene with Nat there... But only, I would like to see "Cat" getting all the way (and a lot of it) with the four at the pool event.
It kind of pisses me off that Cat is setting the other up, and then always escaping, it would be kind of "karma pay back" if she got in some really screwed (up, down, middle, all directions :p ;-)) situation.
Also, I know they are only a side show, and the "bad" route is not my preferred, but it would be good if there was something visible with the two girls at the pool - from the text, it seems to understand they do a lot there, but there is little visible.
I also wonder if it is only my sensation, or the impression is that the Nat does not just get "want to have fun" but more toward the "femdom" (I think that is the term) side on a certain path ?

Reactions: shady31

shady31

May 31, 2017

1624328621600.png

Hello our dear fans and friends, and the welcome wider public as well! It’s time for us get our sexy on as we get oh so giddy for the good stuff, and women like fine wine are best enjoyed in the company of others. Well, at least the teasing is. Let’s not beat around the bush and get into all that’s ahead of us, starting with the lady of the hour (and month)…

What’s this? Could it be…? No, it can’t… Oh but it is! We’re not finished with you yet, you poor lucky bugger! As it so happens we just couldn’t say goodbye and leave such a bit of fun un-done. Nat’s limbering up for the riskiest undertaking of her life, and also Mission #3, because some things are just too wild to be left on the table, or the park bench for that matter!

Ahh, we’re excited already and then some! Before we get into the content specifics, first though let us give a heads up on the situation as we’re calling a bit of an audible, but one likely for the better given fan requests for some time. As you can plainly see, it’s a little late in the month for a Public Teaser and we are most likely going to hit a run over, but here’s why. Originally we planned to do this version as the big kick off to Mission #3, with the action getting going early. We’ve been working away with this intent for a few weeks now, but we’ve also had some concerns in the back of our minds which is why we’ve been sitting on a more formal announcement of our plans. Good thing we did, since as we said, we’re changing things up a little.

Our plans for this version originally were to start off the finale of the game with some short preamble, then go into the early action of the mission for a while. Since this Mission is more complex than usual scenes, and we want to give some content to all Nats, regardless of which side of the fight she’s on or out for herself. However… Now that we’re partly down that road and looking at what time we have left, it feels to us as it is now that our end result will be a compressed lead-in and then some enjoyable action that will end our version before it gets especially satisfying, where we’ll all be waiting on our tip-toes for the next update… That’s not good enough, now is it? We believe we can do better.

So here’s the new plan, and we think you’ll agree it’s indeed better: We’re bringing forward the version dividing point so that our initial action phase will kick off in the next outing and lead to somethings to enjoy before stopping, while this version we can expand and revel in some Mission #3 preamble. By that we mean get in and build some appreciation for the high stakes and dangerous circumstances ahead, inject some tension and real build up rather than rush to the scene of the crime. We’ll even throw in some spicier attire for her troubles while we’re at it next time. Meanwhile, to fill in the space where the Mission #3 sections get bumped back, we’ll attend to some last side content that we really shouldn’t let slide. The fans want it, and we do too. We’re bringing back the Park Bum one last time to finish what we started, and we’ll even enjoy a little cap on Kate as well. How does that sound?

Here’s the specifics then, laid plain and simple:

- We’re wrapping up the Park Bum content with an additional scene by fan demand, and they have been demanding (politely). The teasing was fun but it’s could well be her last chance for a dirty little secret, so Nat won’t let the opportunity slide. We’ll have her and our down on his luck friend meet up and finish what they started. All his life’s luck will come at once!

- Mission #3 will kick off with a number of scenes, 3 to be specific, depending on your Nat and her loyalties. We’re covering the preamble first with some tension building as well we should, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be kinky about it. Each Nat will get her own short-medium passage, so expect to spend some time with the likes of Scout, Ivy, Cat, and whoever else might need a kiss goodbye if things go badly for our Agent ahead. It could be our girl’s last chance to take care of personal business, so she’d better make sure there are no hard feelings left behind.

It’ll be from this point on we’ll be running with the football that is this last mission, like a Half-back ploughing through the field to the endzone, so we’re going to make it extra good.

- Our last version finished out Kate’s party at last, but we did promise to have a little more in store for her before she takes a step out of the limelight (for now). We’ve got a short scene to cap out her party and its antics for all Nats, a touch of closure for all to hold on to. It’s something to keep on eye on too, as the girl has some plans of her own and she has a way of making us want to deliver.

- Lastly, we’ve got the last of our Act 1 redos to share as we polish up some of the earlier scenes and sexes, which will go well as an appetizer to the upcoming action. Ready up that mission suit anyway as the Interrogation and Bank Raid scenes (plus others of that section of the game) get some added spice in their text boxes, just in time for the heavy stuff to come.

Alrighty then, that’s our Public Teaser teasing, with all the content that we can mightily muster, audible and all. The only other piece of business left is when to expect what we’re expecting. On that there is some good news and bad. As said above, with these changes we’ve put aside some content we’ve already made for later, and will be needing all we can to make sure what we do have is up to snuff and our standard. We’ll need some more time than June can give us. We’re sorry it took us this long to finally come to a concrete decision on whether to change the plan or not, but here we are all the same. We expect to have something worthy of Nat being shared in the early days of July, but how much extra adult action we can squeeze into these scenes were still measuring and we want as much as humanly possible.

However, as circumstances have it, early July is a packed calendar for us personally and the next version of NTR is even more tightly packed as well, so we’re determined to have our release by the end of the first week of July regardless. The wait will be no longer than that. We’ll discuss what priorities and practices come in our upcoming Backer Teasers, fear not, and we’ll have links for June’s Daring fans as it’s released as per usual. All that matters is we make something worth our name and your fandom by then!

TLDR Version

---

Content: 1 last Park Bum Scene, Mission #3 Preamble scenes for each Nat’s loyalties leading into the Main Mission next version, A Kate content capper scene, and the last Act 1 Redos added at last. More specifics will be included in our backer teasers.

Release Timeline: Mid-to-late 1st week of July, and we expect no later.

So that’s it all covered, well and truly. We’d best be off to see it done swiftly, yes? Well then, off we go, try and contain your excitement and we’ll do the same, because if Nat’s proven anything by now it’s that she’s always got something up her sleeve to make us need more, even when she doesn’t have sleeves on! Until next we meet so…

Be ready to get dirty and beWilder!

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I really like Noemi's Toscana Rebirth but haven't played this one yet. Is it similar to NTR? Any old dirty bastards for Romanov to fuck?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
That would be like copyrighting the name Rogers (Captain America).
And that's not possible. However they could make a case of the name in combination with the looks (Redhead with tight black bodysuit), occupation (spy) and even the name of the game (Agents of Heel - Agents of Shield). However, the name alone can't be used for a copyright claim.
Actually, there is an extra element, the famous "parody" argument that pretty much everybody tries to use. The USA are the ones where the big companies push more, and have more support, for using the copyright, but the parody is allowed.
If you use that argument, the changes (e.g. Shields -> Heels, and she is always referred to as as agent Romanov or whatever else, but never as Black Widow), makes it so that could be argued that the clear links (physical, although the real actress has something slightly smaller, and is effectivelly smaller in height), the spy story, reference to other characters and some of their characteristics (e.g. Catwoman, Poison Ivy) plays in favour, and not against, because make more evident the "parody" aspect.
Can actually be found on the Internet even "erotic parodies" that really use the name of the character (e.g. Wonder Woman), but were not killed.
It may be that the lawyers have not yet seen them, but it can also be that the moment they indicate the word "parody", they are not making money (or very little compared with these big companies) on a market where companies like Marvel and DC comics don't enter, and are outside USA, they do not bother.
Also, let's be honest, there are superheroes that are not good looking (e.g. "the thing"), but the majority, specifically on the female side, are relatively, or very, good looking. Now with the wave of reaction following metoo and stuff like, they are probably going to push towards the opposite direction (already saw some pictures of a Scarlett Witch outfit that covers everything, though still not being ), but superheroes were designed to be as sexy as powerful (some very much so), so they cannot complain about people pushing that as if they were "ruining their character".

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes