Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I am not exactly sure in the case of bad Nat or Corrupt Nat. Isn`t it possible to play a corrupt bad Nat? I thought so until now :) And because I am a big fan of the Hobo scenes, I just have to ask. Will there be a third (final) visit in the future?

Reactions: Qixoni

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Game used to ship with save files for each of the routes; bad, corrupt and good. You could change course on a couple of them I think, but I never updated the walkthrough due to two things (i) Dev's were editing/adding to the side events and (ii) I found it really easy to stay on 'course'.

Guess I'm an oddity on the last point!
I think the main thing is for people (or at least for me) to understand when the content for a given path ends or if there's any stat required that they're missing to trigger something new. I mean, I just went through 8 or 9 in game days in the corrupt Nat path without anything happening because I had no idea if there was no more content or if there was stat I needed to progress further. I believe I simply reached the end of the content (which by the way is pretty much still the same I had many months ago), but without the Walkthrough to help me out I really can't say for sure.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I think the main thing is for people (or at least for me) to understand when the content for a given path ends or if there's any stat required that they're missing to trigger something new. I mean, I just went through 8 or 9 in game days in the corrupt Nat path without anything happening because I had no idea if there was no more content or if there was stat I needed to progress further. I believe I simply reached the end of the content (which by the way is pretty much still the same I had many months ago), but without the Walkthrough to help me out I really can't say for sure.
Pretty much this

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To go the bad Nat route you need to delay corruption as much as possible right?
Things went wild the last time i played and i killed the dude that you are suppose to romance in your house and no scenes with Catwoman during the heist appeared etc...
No. You can be corrupted & bad.

Reactions: Qixoni

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
My PC isn't suitable with Mega or other fast links for some reasons, but there's still Nopy(an exception, also for some reason) so thank god

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Get you, but does the gallery not help?
It´s not the same thing. Almost all games have a gallery. But when i´m playing i want to see the scene flowing in the playthrough, not going to the gallery and then doing it. It breaks the flow. Perhaps it´s a bit hard to explain

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Uh, in 0.21 how does one get into the party by the neighbourough ?
I even activated by mistake (since I don't like it, I prefer the path in which she goes all sexed up but without the "happy dominant Ivyspawn", I think it is called the "corrupt not bad" path) the "happy Ivispawn" path (I guess, killing Maeda) and found what I think it's a bug (after that, I sent Scout away with the kiss, but then the morning after he is there and goes back to the scene about finding the pictures, in which one can choose to have sex with Scout), but I cannot see a way to the party.
The niece of the neighborough talks about the party, but I don't get to it, and at a certain point, it seems the things are linked one after in such a way, that there is basically automatic passage from scene to another (also, how does one "get frisky with Ivy", in the gallery, there is apparently the possibility of going back to talk to Maeda and whatever, but it is somehow linked to that).
Incidentally, anybody know how often there are updates ? I am tempted, but I have already other stuff I sponsor on Patreon, my resources are limited, and I am actually thinking whether I should cut some of the other because some people are managing to make thousands of EUR/USD/etc. every month to finance their company, but giving rarely any update.
Thaaanks

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Uh, in 0.21 how does one get into the party by the neighbourough ?
I even activated by mistake (since I don't like it, I prefer the path in which she goes all sexed up but without the "happy dominant Ivyspawn", I think it is called the "corrupt not bad" path) the "happy Ivispawn" path (I guess, killing Maeda) and found what I think it's a bug (after that, I sent Scout away with the kiss, but then the morning after he is there and goes back to the scene about finding the pictures, in which one can choose to have sex with Scout), but I cannot see a way to the party.
The niece of the neighborough talks about the party, but I don't get to it, and at a certain point, it seems the things are linked one after in such a way, that there is basically automatic passage from scene to another (also, how does one "get frisky with Ivy", in the gallery, there is apparently the possibility of going back to talk to Maeda and whatever, but it is somehow linked to that).
Incidentally, anybody know how often there are updates ? I am tempted, but I have already other stuff I sponsor on Patreon, my resources are limited, and I am actually thinking whether I should cut some of the other because some people are managing to make thousands of EUR/USD/etc. every month to finance their company, but giving rarely any update.
Thaaanks
Sounds like you've found a trigger related bug, yeah. We'll look into that, whatever other info you have on the situation would be helpful for us too, if you have any.

Sound like you're on the Bad Nat path (but would rather be on the Corrupt instead), as killing Maeda and kissing Scout Ivy style are exclusive to the bad path, but then you've hit triggers on the Good Nat path since scout comes back and you can have sex (on the coffee table leading to the the infirmary, am I correct?).

I'm guessing after getting mixed around in a situation half in both camps its what's causing the party not to start because it should auto-play when ready and cued, then go into the set path for whichever Nat your playing.

How you meet Ivy is also automatic, but only on the Good and Corrupt Nat paths as she goes to visit the BRASS facility. Bad Nat doesnt care, she doesn't want answers, she wants chaos/fun/destuction/power so she readies for that instead of playing Ivy's games.

As for updates, we aim to do one every month since we're on a month-to-month charging platform. However, sometimes it takes us about 5-6 weeks to get enough done, so it can take a little longer. We also spread out our updateds across both our games so they alternate in which is being actively worked on the most. So the simple answer is each game gets updated about every 2 months, and we get about 10-12 updates made a year (5-6 per game). Plus we get other stuff like concepts, comics and written stories from time to time.

Hope all that helps, we'll run a keen eye over what might be happening on our end when we can next, since we're working on AoH right now anyways. All the best.

Reactions: ouch2020
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes