kishanth1234

Feb 26, 2018
  1. Open the Terminal.
  2. Type in chmod -R a+x , note the space at the end.
  3. Drag the application (e.g. AoH_Mac_18.app) from your Finder to the Terminal.
  4. In your terminal you should now have chmod -R a+x AoH_Mac_18.app
  5. Press Enter.
  6. Now back in your Finder, right-click the app and then click `Open`
you are a god!!!

Reactions: shady31

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I remember before when i was playing that game there was a option to go on some party or something like that where Maeda was having some mind control on Nat and it was in some mansion(she was used and fucked there by Maeda if i'm not wrong)! Later there was some more scenes with Ivy and some choices to do too! Now when i just decide to check and play that game again,after start it from the beginning(because my old saves obviously didn't work) it happens that there are no such a things like that - may be they was change it or i don't remember how to do it,i am not sure! Every time,even if i play "Corrupted Nat" instead "Bad Nat" there are happens the same things all the time(one of the little changes which are happens are with catwoman) and on the end she just go and kill Maeda and then has option to even "kiss to dead" hers bodyguard and kill him too(which i don't mind and i even like that option)! Can someone help me and tell me how to be mind controlled by Maeda and has more scenes with Ivy(like i did before) instead of killing Maeda every time and Nat still to be corrupted or bad corrupted,because i can't remember how to do it!

shady31

May 31, 2017
I remember before when i was playing that game there was a option to go on some party or something like that where Maeda was having some mind control on Nat and it was in some mansion(she was used and fucked there by Maeda if i'm not wrong)! Later there was some more scenes with Ivy and some choices to do too! Now when i just decide to check and play that game again,after start it from the beginning(because my old saves obviously didn't work) it happens that there are no such a things like that - may be they was change it or i don't remember how to do it,i am not sure! Every time,even if i play "Corrupted Nat" instead "Bad Nat" there are happens the same things all the time(one of the little changes which are happens are with catwoman) and on the end she just go and kill Maeda and then has option to even "kiss to dead" hers bodyguard and kill him too(which i don't mind and i even like that option)! Can someone help me and tell me how to be mind controlled by Maeda and has more scenes with Ivy(like i did before) instead of killing Maeda every time and Nat still to be corrupted or bad corrupted,because i can't remember how to do it!
No content has ever been removed from the game so if you open the gallery you'll see that those scenes are still in there. To get the corrupted path, during mission #1 you have to go to the alley with Scout. Later in mission #2, steal the outfit and go to the party, and then stay with Miller. So your file will look like this
1611938492155.png

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I will try to find that route then, thank you.
Does that path require giving into Ivy? So far in my giving into Ivy path I got to the point where doing that gave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she breaks out of that in the future still and I haven't got to that because I keep redoing choices trying to find the path that avoids it.

Here is this path I am looking for.
(Not that I think you are making custom paths, but I've spent the past 4 afternoons getting really immersed in this game, which i think speaks well of the game, and this is the only place with the only people I can rant and rave about this one.)
Firstly, cheers for the compliments, glad you enjoy the game enough to put in that kind of time.

To you're question: No, it shouldn't. Giving in to Ivy (and Maeda, as they are on the same side with a tenuous alliance) is more the Corrupt Nat path than the Bad one. In the Bad, Nat is more chaotic, lone-wolf, half-cocked... that sort of thing.

As for the path you're looking for, it pretty much sounds like you're looking for Bad Nat. It's got the most of what you are looking for, though not all is implemented yet.

Hope that helps you out some. Nice to see some Bad Nat fans are among the crowd too!

1. Open the Terminal.
  2. Type in chmod -R a+x , note the space at the end.
  3. Drag the application (e.g. AoH_Mac_18.app) from your Finder to the Terminal.
  4. In your terminal you should now have chmod -R a+x AoH_Mac_18.app
  5. Press Enter.
  6. Now back in your Finder, right-click the app and then click `Open`
Big cheers to you shady31. Big cheers!

Thanks for this. I've made a note of it for future help should we need it. Mac isn't our strong suit, so it's helps to have folks who know more and / or have the time for tech help so we can focus on content. All the best to you.

No content has ever been removed from the game so if you open the gallery you'll see that those scenes are still in there. To get the corrupted path, during mission #1 you have to go to the alley with Scout. Later in mission #2, steal the outfit and go to the party, and then stay with Miller. So your file will look like this
View attachment 1009754
Yeah, as shady31 says, we've not removed any of that content. It sounds like your on the separate Bad Nat path instead. The only content we've ever removed where 2-3 tentacle CGs, and that was years ago, as well as writing over (not removing) early Act 1 scenes from the start of the game. All the stuff you point out should be there.

shady31 is also right in how to get to the Corrupt Path in Mission #2. You can also get there in Mission #1 by failing the bike jump and (as Cat) not interfering with Ivy's contact with Nat when prompted. Also, while on the boat in Mission #2, don't let it blow up, that's Bad Path as well.

Hope that helps you out!

(Side Note: You mention that old saves didn't work at some point? That shouldn't be. I don't think we've ever had a version of either game where the saves break. We put in an effort to achieve that. Am I forgetting something? Are you sure you didn't put them in the wrong place when we moved them to AppData?)

Reactions: CDG

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
no content? Load and go to sleep game ends as before.
There is, a small version's worth of images in one scene, the Corrupt path in the pool party.

It's a matter of unintended consequences from trying to not extend a different problem. Our apologies.
You can check out this post of mine for details. Long story short, check the gallery for new stuff if you don't have a Corrupt save earlier in the game day count.

Reactions: korko

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Firstly, cheers for the compliments, glad you enjoy the game enough to put in that kind of time.

To you're question: No, it shouldn't. Giving in to Ivy (and Maeda, as they are on the same side with a tenuous alliance) is more the Corrupt Nat path than the Bad one. In the Bad, Nat is more chaotic, lone-wolf, half-cocked... that sort of thing.

As for the path you're looking for, it pretty much sounds like you're looking for Bad Nat. It's got the most of what you are looking for, though not all is implemented yet.

Hope that helps you out some. Nice to see some Bad Nat fans are among the crowd too!
That is actually helpful! Thank you!

rapspicer

Feb 10, 2019
Hey there, since the latest versions don't work on mac and no gameplay exists on the internet (that I can find). Could someone reply to this with the new scenes post version 0.16 and or some gameplay? Mac users out here being left behind.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey there, since the latest versions don't work on mac and no gameplay exists on the internet (that I can find). Could someone reply to this with the new scenes post version 0.16 and or some gameplay? Mac users out here being left behind.
Why don't they work on Mac? Did you check 1 page back and the stuff there?

Reactions: cakeny

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to have a boyfriend in AOH? (a bit like in manila shaw: blackmail's obsession) (and maybe cheat on him afterwards)

Reactions: Deniz31

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Man, the only 2021 plan I really looked for is missing: "we are moving the games from Unity to Ren'Py". :(

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
THe game really needs a walkthrough. Last time i played, i had no idea of the choices i did since i missed most of the content that i found when i played 0.19.
I know the gallery has everything, but i´s not the same thing

Jan 25, 2020
I open up the game and reach the main menu, GPU is going all out and none of the launch options help at all, wtf. I thought I was playing a VN, not Crysis.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes