DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
i also made mistakes and didint unlock lots of scenes, there should be some good walktrough for this, however i had the luck to see in galery alll the scenes there are, for good bad corrupt nat....
There are some very good and naughty scenes there

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
i also made mistakes and didint unlock lots of scenes, there should be some good walktrough for this, however i had the luck to see in galery alll the scenes there are, for good bad corrupt nat....
There are some very good and naughty scenes there
Are they all unlocked from the start pé Just when you finish the game? I completely forgot about it

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The only new content is the poolparty for good and corrupt nat.

It is all in the gallery to be seen.

Well when can we expect some story progession for the 3 pathes??

all that content lately where some side content not story related.
And in that content there is only nat fucking around with not showing the ivy-spawn showing up while aroused.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

And in that content there is only nat fucking around with not showing the ivy-spawn showing up while aroused.
That would be the purpose for the changelog to state what's been added instead of having N/A...also the zip file doesn't have the pre-made saves I had to copy and paste to use the old version's saves.

Nov 27, 2017

So, how far is the game away from being completed?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey-o folks. Back again. Lets see what we've got in store this time.

hmm...I loaded my Corruption path save and tried to play but it went straight to title with "thanks for playing"...or something like that. Will keep trying.
Odd. Seems like there's more detail to what happened there or else there is a potential bug worth looking for. Let us know more if you can, maybe Unshi will see and give it a think.

the OTHER route from the pool party is the only scene I've found so far.
One other route is all there is this time, yeah. It's a full (if short) version's amount of content in the one scene this time, as that's what we had in front of us and what it took. Hell, it was good though.

Does this game has the timeless mode just like Noemi?
No, it doens't. Not yet at least. The game doesn't seem to really need it, it's a much smaller scale than Noe's (weeks instead of months+) and we're looking at what we might do to the gameplay to either spice it up or smooth it out when we're mostly done with content. It might then get something like that, but it might as equally not have any timed stuff to worry abotu at all. We'll see what's best then.

Is there any new scene with the hobo?
No, not since a few versions back.

Are they all unlocked from the start pé Just when you finish the game? I completely forgot about it
All the gallery scenes are unlocked on load. We got the gallery in for v0.18 because it was a snap decision to help us make something worth publishing without clogging up our schedule with more delay knock-ons. We didn't get the time we would have liked to get it all working (like we had with Noemi as her addition was planned months in advance), so some things like locking/unlocking content and the Nat type ID lights aren't fully implemented (as far as I know) yet. When we have time, we'll polish.

The 3 paths are finished... That's why we're doing side content. The individual bits after seeing Ivy in the underground B.R.A.S.S. facility is the last of the main story, all that's left is the last Mission #3 for each of them and any ending outros, which will mark the end of the game. Anything else we add between now and then is side content with variants.

Version 0.20 in Mac, please.
Mac users are stuck at version 0.16
How come mac is only on 0.16 is there anyways of updating the mac version.
Thanks
Mostly it's behind because we give out links to people who backed us in a month but the content got delayed to the following month and so they dropped support. For example, v0.19 was late, came out in November so we sent links to October people and that link ended up here. Mac seems to fall behind because of that.

Also, you guys know that the public version of the Mac build is up to v0.18, right? v0.17.1 has been out for like 2 months already. You guys should go to our page and find it there in the mean time, that's what official news feeds and releases are for.

So, how far is the game away from being completed?
Not far, but still needs plenty of work. We've got a Patreon post on our vision for the game this year coming up, we're still reconciling the finer points between us. That'll explain the details when it comes out, sometime in the next week.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
does stats like str and agility have any use in the game ?
Short answer is no. Agility is the most used, but only up to a certain point. You can pretty much ignore them unless you want to avoid the Corrupt Nat path (and even then you don't need it if you take other choices).

Longer answer is covered in the last page of comments (maybe the page before by now). We're looking at how best to use them or remove them when we have the time to polish the game, likely after the majority of the remaining content is complete.

Reactions: 189m78g

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
We're looking at how best to use them or remove them when we have the time to polish the game, likely after the majority of the remaining content is complete.
Remove them would be my suggestion, probably easier that way. For the agility variable check you could easily replace with a tracker from the following days, basically if Nat stretchs and runs, she will pass. If Nat goes out partying or something else she fails.

I would also remove the mini events that are repeated, though that would either need more sequential mini events or some code changes. Eg some events open in morning, some PM and some evening with Nat not able to grind out the same event per day. Which leads to odd events, daytime images in night event.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Remove them would be my suggestion, probably easier that way. For the agility variable check you could easily replace with a tracker from the following days, basically if Nat stretchs and runs, she will pass. If Nat goes out partying or something else she fails.

I would also remove the mini events that are repeated, though that would either need more sequential mini events or some code changes. Eg some events open in morning, some PM and some evening with Nat not able to grind out the same event per day. Which leads to odd events, daytime images in night event.
Yeah, we'll likely find some way to remove those wasted time elements and clicks, smooth out the game loop a little. It's unlikely (but I'll not say impossible) we find away to really integrate it all better unfortunately. As I said a few pages back, it would be great to be able to make it more of a feature and have some importance by... you know... using it... but any attempts to will be a content/art intensive task. Since we're only likely to get a shot to polish at the end when it's all over, it's hard to see people wanting us to spend more than a few extra dev cycles filling out a game they've already finished with rather than work on advancing a new concept faster, or working on the other game already in development, you know?

We're just going to have to see how long the remaining content will take us to cover, and see what kind of time we've got left on our hands after for all that needs to be done (and what circumstances we're in personally/perfessionally), then we'll know if we have anything like enough of what it'd take to get at least a minimumly effective use of the stats system or if it's lesser of two issues to do a removal.

Does the transformation tag only refer to her corruption, or is there any physical transformation?
I assume it's left over from the tentacle stuff that was in the early v0.1ish version, which we took out and built over about 3 years ago. She doesn't physically change, no (aside from green eyes some times and once or twice she's had some Ivy-esque skin effects). Whatever else it might be referring to, I don't know.

Reactions: 189m78g and shady31

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
hmm...I loaded my Corruption path save and tried to play but it went straight to title with "thanks for playing"...or something like that. Will keep trying.
The same happened to me. Is it necessary to start the game again? Is it possible to have the full 0.19 save for corrupt path? Or an updated walkthrough for unlocking all the scenes?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes