Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Mostly it's behind because we give out links to people who backed us in a month but the content got delayed to the following month and so they dropped support. For example, v0.19 was late, came out in November so we sent links to October people and that link ended up here. Mac seems to fall behind because of that.

Also, you guys know that the public version of the Mac build is up to v0.18, right? v0.17.1 has been out for like 2 months already. You guys should go to our page and find it there in the mean time, that's what official news feeds and releases are for.
Thanks for these informations.
Having a poor command of English, I did not understand everything.
Also, I thought the first page was updated with everything accessible.
I will be able to continue the game thanks to you.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
The same happened to me. Is it necessary to start the game again? Is it possible to have the full 0.19 save for corrupt path? Or an updated walkthrough for unlocking all the scenes?
Hrmm... Sounds like maybe there is a trigger missing in some cases. I'll pass teh message along.

It should be that if you open a Corrupt save, you haven't started the party yet, and now it will activated in this version, leading you to the new content. If you've seen the party already, then there isn't new content elsewhere to find, but that shouldn't be happening on the Corrupt of Bad Nat paths.

We'll look into it. In the meantime, the content is in the gallery if you want to see it.

Thanks for these informations.
Having a poor command of English, I did not understand everything.
Also, I thought the first page was updated with everything accessible.
I will be able to continue the game thanks to you.
No problem.

Nah, the frontpage only updates when somebody sends them new links, and it seems that people don't sent links to public releases since they expect it to be more up-to-date here already. That's why it pays to follow along the creator's page at times, since stuff like that and other news often doesn't make it here.

All the best anyway!

Reactions: shady31 and Xian Pu

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hrmm... Sounds like maybe there is a trigger missing in some cases. I'll pass teh message along.

It should be that if you open a Corrupt save, you haven't started the party yet, and now it will activated in this version, leading you to the new content. If you've seen the party already, then there isn't new content elsewhere to find, but that shouldn't be happening on the Corrupt of Bad Nat paths.

We'll look into it. In the meantime, the content is in the gallery if you want to see it.
I have 4 different corrupt paths, but only 1 of them triggers the pool party:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I have 4 different corrupt paths, but only 1 of them triggers the pool party:

Let me guess at something then... All but #3 started at the end of the last day in the previous version?

From what I've gathered by talking to Unshi, we didn't add a new day to the total count in the last version (in part to not elongate that day limit / stats and off time issue above), and that's the issue at hand.

If you load up a save at the very end of the last version, there is no time to play the new content in a normal playthrough. Our next version will add time, and for those people who the party hasn't started yet will see it in normal play then, and in the meantime it's in the gallery to enjoy otherwise. If you load up a save with time left on it, be it a day or more, you'll see the party in game when it's supposed to happen.

Not ideal, but it's not a situation with any broken code at least. It should get a warning message in the patch notes at the very least from us, so that's the first remedy.

(Edit: Forgot to thank Cabin Fever for the follow up with additional data. Cheers for the helping hand!)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Let me guess at something then... All but #3 started at the end of the last day in the previous version?

From what I've gathered by talking to Unshi, we didn't add a new day to the total count in the last version (in part to not elongate that day limit / stats and off time issue above), and that's the issue at hand.

If you load up a save at the very end of the last version, there is no time to play the new content in a normal playthrough. Our next version will add time, and for those people who the party hasn't started yet will see it in normal play then, and in the meantime it's in the gallery to enjoy otherwise. If you load up a save with time left on it, be it a day or more, you'll see the party in game when it's supposed to happen.

Not ideal, but it's not a situation with any broken code at least. It should get a warning message in the patch notes at the very least from us, so that's the first remedy.

(Edit: Forgot to thank Cabin Fever for the follow up with additional data. Cheers for the helping hand!)
No, I actually replayed starting from after mission #1 on Day 6. And I purposely got everything else done first and left the Tim/Kate argument that triggers the pool party for me as the last bit and it's currently Day 15. All 4 corrupt paths are on identical timeline. Only #3 would progress to the Beetle scene and after that start the pool party.

I have 7 paths in total (1 good, 2 bad, 4 corrupt) and the only paths that would trigger the pool party are the ones in which I can actually get to B.R.A.S.S. a second time and resist Ivy. If I can't get to B.R.A.S.S. again or if I join Ivy, I can't trigger the pool scene.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Are there any routes that avoid sex with Scout. I said no to that earlier in the game but after the ware house raid I can't find a way out of it. Is there a route where the Protag is only interested in the ladies?

Reactions: cakeny

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
ugh. I am trying to play as a person that isn't controlled by anything so I chose the path to reject Ivy. Now back at the lab it feels like the protag is being forced back towards scout again. Too bad. I need a route where Scouts ugly mug is shot back in the bank heist and Romanov never has to see it again.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
No, I actually replayed starting from after mission #1 on Day 6. And I purposely got everything else done first and left the Tim/Kate argument that triggers the pool party for me as the last bit and it's currently Day 15. All 4 corrupt paths are on identical timeline. Only #3 would progress to the Beetle scene and after that start the pool party.

I have 7 paths in total (1 good, 2 bad, 4 corrupt) and the only paths that would trigger the pool party are the ones in which I can actually get to B.R.A.S.S. a second time and resist Ivy. If I can't get to B.R.A.S.S. again or if I join Ivy, I can't trigger the pool scene.
I see. Yeah, the Tim/Kate argument scene is a prerequisite to kicking off the Pool Party I believe. Got to work out the family issues and the special guest invite before the fun happens. With out that having played, I don't think the party will start for you just yet (also the Bad Nat path isn't implemented at all yet so it can't, obviously). The issue may be in the linking between the scenes, as I'm sure that Tim/Kate scene has requirements to kick off too.

I'm not sure about the B.R.A.S.S. related triggers and how they are impacting the opening of the scene. I'll have to ask Unshi, as of right not I'm not well positioned to help and process the code on it unfortunately. Cheers for letting us know, and if you make any other discoveries, let us know and all the better. We'll see what's up.

Is the gallery unlockable ?
It should be unlocked right from the start. It was added in v0.18, so be sure you're playing at least that version or later, yeah?

Are there any routes that avoid sex with Scout. I said no to that earlier in the game but after the ware house raid I can't find a way out of it. Is there a route where the Protag is only interested in the ladies?
ugh. I am trying to play as a person that isn't controlled by anything so I chose the path to reject Ivy. Now back at the lab it feels like the protag is being forced back towards scout again. Too bad. I need a route where Scouts ugly mug is shot back in the bank heist and Romanov never has to see it again.
Scout is a big part of the Good path, mostly her best ally I'm afraid to say. No getting rid of him there. Sounds like you might want the Corrupt path more... or if you don't mind some evil, kill the prisoner, skip the bank raid, and enjoy what happens to Scout there by the near end of the story. Sounds like that's more what you'd like, I get the impression.

i cant find something called the cmd -R 777
That's a Mac console command, like how Win has the "Run" function, not a file to be found or something like that. ~R 777 is one of the things that'll set priority/security clearance... I believe is the case. I'll admit, I don't know well myself. We don't own a Mac and I've never seen one in person since my time in college, and that was one time, and a good while ago. I'm told by our most active Mac user that the instructions work though, let us know if they don't and what other issues you're having with launch. If we can't help, maybe some Mac users here can and well all be better for knowing.

Cheers, and hope help can be found.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I see. Yeah, the Tim/Kate argument scene is a prerequisite to kicking off the Pool Party I believe. Got to work out the family issues and the special guest invite before the fun happens. With out that having played, I don't think the party will start for you just yet (also the Bad Nat path isn't implemented at all yet so it can't, obviously). The issue may be in the linking between the scenes, as I'm sure that Tim/Kate scene has requirements to kick off too.
I think you misunderstood. I completed Tim/Kate argument as the last of the story points in all my corrupt paths but then only 1 of the 4 moves on to the pool party.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

That is correct. That is Bad Nat path. Bad Nat side of the party hasn't been released yet it will likely come next update. This one was Corrupt Nat side.

kishanth1234

Feb 26, 2018

I'm not sure about the B.R.A.S.S. related triggers and how they are impacting the opening of the scene. I'll have to ask Unshi, as of right not I'm not well positioned to help and process the code on it unfortunately. Cheers for letting us know, and if you make any other discoveries, let us know and all the better. We'll see what's up.

It should be unlocked right from the start. It was added in v0.18, so be sure you're playing at least that version or later, yeah?

Scout is a big part of the Good path, mostly her best ally I'm afraid to say. No getting rid of him there. Sounds like you might want the Corrupt path more... or if you don't mind some evil, kill the prisoner, skip the bank raid, and enjoy what happens to Scout there by the near end of the story. Sounds like that's more what you'd like, I get the impression.

That's a Mac console command, like how Win has the "Run" function, not a file to be found or something like that. ~R 777 is one of the things that'll set priority/security clearance... I believe is the case. I'll admit, I don't know well myself. We don't own a Mac and I've never seen one in person since my time in college, and that was one time, and a good while ago. I'm told by our most active Mac user that the instructions work though, let us know if they don't and what other issues you're having with launch. If we can't help, maybe some Mac users here can and well all be better for knowing.

Cheers, and hope help can be found.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
I will try to find that route then, thank you.
Does that path require giving into Ivy? So far in my giving into Ivy path I got to the point where doing that gave
Maybe she breaks out of that in the future still and I haven't got to that because I keep redoing choices trying to find the path that avoids it.

Here is this path I am looking for.
(Not that I think you are making custom paths, but I've spent the past 4 afternoons getting really immersed in this game, which i think speaks well of the game, and this is the only place with the only people I can rant and rave about this one.)

shady31

May 31, 2017
  1. Open the Terminal.
  2. Type in chmod -R a+x , note the space at the end.
  3. Drag the application (e.g. AoH_Mac_18.app) from your Finder to the Terminal.
  4. In your terminal you should now have chmod -R a+x AoH_Mac_18.app
  5. Press Enter.
  6. Now back in your Finder, right-click the app and then click `Open`

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes