damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I followed the walkthrough for good nat to the T, but somehow I cannot resist Ivy as the option for Cat stopped the kiss was greyed out. On day 12, I had Nat distracting the monster and Cat agreeing to be in the team for a while longer. What might I have done wrong?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I followed the walkthrough for good nat to the T, but somehow I cannot resist Ivy as the option for Cat stopped the kiss was greyed out. On day 12, I had Nat distracting the monster and Cat agreeing to be in the team for a while longer. What might I have done wrong?
What walkthrough did you use?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can we get a torrent file for new Update or just CG Pack of New Update only. Thanks.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
To go the bad Nat route you need to delay corruption as much as possible right?
Things went wild the last time i played and i killed the dude that you are suppose to romance in your house and no scenes with Catwoman during the heist appeared etc...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tanaereva

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
We really need a new one
Game used to ship with save files for each of the routes; bad, corrupt and good. You could change course on a couple of them I think, but I never updated the walkthrough due to two things (i) Dev's were editing/adding to the side events and (ii) I found it really easy to stay on 'course'.

Guess I'm an oddity on the last point!

• Haha
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Game used to ship with save files for each of the routes; bad, corrupt and good. You could change course on a couple of them I think, but I never updated the walkthrough due to two things (i) Dev's were editing/adding to the side events and (ii) I found it really easy to stay on 'course'.

Guess I'm an oddity on the last point!
My game have no such files. Surprisingly my last saves appear despite me having erase the game completely last time.
I have no problems startingover since it has been months since i played last.
My problem is, i like my Nat wild, but i sometimes mix bad Nat decisions with good ones i´m sure.
I will try to avoid the currupt path, didn´t like for her to be a murder just for the sake of it

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes