Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Two questions;
How many days there to be played with this update?
Does gallery shows all the scenes or are there some hidden / secret / not available for gallery ones?

Reactions: libertypics

scott1989

Sep 23, 2018
This was pretty...tame. Honestly, Scout is the least interesting character Nat hangs (and do other things with) around. It build up to something, so I'm pretty sure corrupted Nat's path on the party is the one I'm looking for.

Reactions: Looper9

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
We hear ya; we hear ya. We all want corrupted Nat side of the party; don't worry, it'll come.

We had to do introductions and pre-party stuff this version (if you've played it you know where the split is planned to be) so we had time to do one of the paths left. Good Nat being the easiest one was the choice cause corrupt nat is ovbiously 'messier' (in all regards); so we need more time for it.

Gallery is not updated with the last scene indeed. That's an error that will be solved soon. Gallery is a new feature from last patch and I completely forgot about it; no excuses there.

Old savefiles can be imported to the new files location by the Main Menu button in the save/load section. The game now saves files in AppData just like ren'py due to popular demand. This means you no longer have to keep save files from older versions once youve imported it once (or played a new game).

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Oh please :p they're here
\Users\<your Username>\AppData\LocalLow\beWilder\Misadventures of Agent Romanov\SAVES\
Isn't that exactly the same I said?
Well, as it were, just with fewer characters and with more in essence. This wasn't some kind of claim, but rather badinage fact's ascertaining.

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
We hear ya; we hear ya. We all want corrupted Nat side of the party; don't worry, it'll come.

We had to do introductions and pre-party stuff this version (if you've played it you know where the split is planned to be) so we had time to do one of the paths left. Good Nat being the easiest one was the choice cause corrupt nat is ovbiously 'messier' (in all regards); so we need more time for it.

Gallery is not updated with the last scene indeed. That's an error that will be solved soon. Gallery is a new feature from last patch and I completely forgot about it; no excuses there.

Old savefiles can be imported to the new files location by the Main Menu button in the save/load section. The game now saves files in AppData just like ren'py due to popular demand. This means you no longer have to keep save files from older versions once youve imported it once (or played a new game).
Heya! First, i'm really fond of this game and it has already became my favorite (thanks to my redhead & black widow & Scarlett Johansson fetishes combined) and i was wondering this;

Do you plan to add a quick update to fix gallery so we can see what we missed in the new update (cause to me, it seems i missed them all, i just simply couldn't trigger anything) or do we have to just wait for the next big update?

Sorry if i sound too eager, keep up the amazing work and have a nice day!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
hi Bewilder I'd like to work with the dialogue some for a translation. Is there anyway to get like a dialogue file or something? like in Timestamps, where there is a zip file with the dialogue in it, that can be worked on and added to the game as a translation to another language.

Thank you.
Hey there gekk0z.

Super happy to hear you're interested in making a translation. I'm sorry to say that no, there isn't an easy way for people to alter the text from the outside of the engine. It's build in a way that's not really got that possibility in mind, from what I know at least. AgentsOfHeels built it (I built the Noemi one), so he might no better, but I suspect not. We'll have to keep in mind people might want to fan translate in future I suppose.

Side Note: Just a heads up, in your message you linked my profile page here, not tagged me, so I only saw your message by chance rather than getting a notification. Hope that helps you out.

i just finished playing this and i can say; Holy Mother of GOD! This is absolutely amazing! Those renders are top quality, and especially Nat with her red dress just blew my mind! If i were to rate this, i would easily say 9/10! (it would be 10/10 if even a few sex scenes were animated, also i really hoped to see that hobo nailing Nat good :D) but i'll still give it 5 starts without hesitation! Even tho i don't like unity engine, i'm so glad i tried this one. Excellent job! Keep up the good work man, there are only few games out there with this quality.
Why thank you, thank you kindly.

Is there a way to update the game other than downloading the whole game for each update?
Sorry, but not at this time no. From my experience, patcher systems are really easy to get tangled up in and some even need a server, something we're not in a position to invest in right now. Maybe someday when we're better established and on our feet we can find a good way of doing things for our fans and backers, but for now the easiest (if not the happiest) way for all is to download it all in all. Cheers for understanding.

Heya! First, i'm really fond of this game and it has already became my favorite (thanks to my redhead & black widow & Scarlett Johansson fetishes combined) and i was wondering this;

Do you plan to add a quick update to fix gallery so we can see what we missed in the new update (cause to me, it seems i missed them all, i just simply couldn't trigger anything) or do we have to just wait for the next big update?

Sorry if i sound too eager, keep up the amazing work and have a nice day!
Hello again, back so soon? Muhahaha...

We'll be fixing the gallery as soon as we can. It's a mistake we made so we shouldn't keep it held back for a new version since it was to be in this one, we've just got to find the time between pre-production on this months content and other work, since we're just off a delay and need to get up to speed again.

All in good time, that's all I dare say. All in good time.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Everyday i wake up and check this thread, hoping for a new update and if i'm lucky a corrupt Nat path for pool party. :sneaky:

C'mon BeWilder, stop torturing us. :p

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry, but not at this time no. From my experience, patcher systems are really easy to get tangled up in and some even need a server, something we're not in a position to invest in right now. Maybe someday when we're better established and on our feet we can find a good way of doing things for our fans and backers, but for now the easiest (if not the happiest) way for all is to download it all in all. Cheers for understanding.
Ohh.. I never thought it would be that much of a difficult task
Thanks for replying BeWilder

shady31

May 31, 2017
Everyday i wake up and check this thread, hoping for a new update and if i'm lucky a corrupt Nat path for pool party. :sneaky:

No need to torture yourself, it'll likely at the end of this month or early next month, as usual.

Last edited:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Yeeahhh... As shady31 said, you didn't need to do that, but I love your passion! Nat's next update isn't even scheduled until the end of this month (New Years) and given we're still finishing last month's content and this month has a week of holidays (aka personal obligations) at the busy end, it may well be early January by the time she's up.

On the plus side, your right, the pool party isn't finished yet, so that's good.

Ohh.. I never thought it would be that much of a difficult task
Thanks for replying BeWilder
No problem, thanks for the question.

It can be kind of a difficult task, yeah. There's tech, time and some skill involved to make a reliable patcher that doesn't get jammed up when used by multiple people (if you've ever worked with software version control, you'll know what it's like).

Anyway, it's looking likely that some of our games will at some point start to hit some engine technical limits, so we'll need to look into set-ups like a good patcher or an installer at some point, but for now I think we can all agree that more content and sexy fun is a better use of our time, while we plan ahead for such improvements, but not make them just yet.

More than you asked, but worth saying I dare say. Cheers! All the best too.

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well before anyone starts asking again I've updated the walk-through to the latest version. There is one scene I've seen but failed to trigger in the attached, lost the will to go through the game again (I've clicked for a good few hours!).

Been some time since I last played and glad to see the game is coming along so nicely, I've noticed the paths are starting to interlink (or can cross over again) which is good to play the 'struggle' against corruption. Art is still superb, think I've only seen one or two mistakes in the whole set. Actually getting the vibe that this might be a completed game this year?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dracis3D, is the walkthrough going to be updated? Seems to be out of date for a few releases now.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Dracis3D, is the walkthrough going to be updated? Seems to be out of date for a few releases now.
Yes, I fully plan on updating the walkthrough. I've put it off for a couple of releases based on the developer's intent to update/add to some of the early side content. This will probably mean I've got to start from the beginning of a walkthrough, rather than add the new bits to the Nat paths. It takes a few hours to make the walkthrough, though I've not made one since the text skip feature.

Probably should do it for 0.19.....:unsure:

Reactions: CypherWisp

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Yeeahhh... As shady31 said, you didn't need to do that, but I love your passion! Nat's next update isn't even scheduled until the end of this month (New Years) and given we're still finishing last month's content and this month has a week of holidays (aka personal obligations) at the busy end, it may well be early January by the time she's up.

On the plus side, your right, the pool party isn't finished yet, so that's good.

No problem, thanks for the question.

It can be kind of a difficult task, yeah. There's tech, time and some skill involved to make a reliable patcher that doesn't get jammed up when used by multiple people (if you've ever worked with software version control, you'll know what it's like).

Anyway, it's looking likely that some of our games will at some point start to hit some engine technical limits, so we'll need to look into set-ups like a good patcher or an installer at some point, but for now I think we can all agree that more content and sexy fun is a better use of our time, while we plan ahead for such improvements, but not make them just yet.

More than you asked, but worth saying I dare say. Cheers! All the best too.
well, its not my fault that Nat is the hottest...

jokes aside, we know its going to be worth to wait, so as always, keep up the good work man. We'll be definitely here when she returns!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I reviewed this game a long time ago when the game was fairly new. I still enjoy it but there are some problems with it.

The game suffers from an identity crisis. The author doesn't seem to know what kind of game they want it to be.

The skill system is the best example. Player have complained that it was only partially implemented and that there are few skill checks throughout the game. The author then gives plans to pull the entire skill system from the game instead of doing the right thing and fully implementing it and utilizing it.

If the author does remove the whole skill system it will break the structure of the game. There will no longer be any need for time periods throughout the day for sandbox purposes (building skills). There really won't be a need to have everything broken down into days either. The visual novel could easily move the player around at that point without the sandbox approach.

The second identity crisis is the MCs lack of self esteem and lack of moral standards. She will let just about anyone abuse and fuck her, even the homeless and the elderly. Agent Romanov's personality doesn't match a highly trained beautiful agent. It is more like a low self esteem slut who will sleep with anybody to get attention and to feel accepted.

Successful, beautiful people nearly always have high standards when it comes to their partners. They can be picky because of their looks and success. Lots of people want to hook up with them so they end up turning down a lot of people. That is why they often say 10s hook up with 10s and 5s hook up with 5s. But in this game, anything that walks and has a heartbeat is fuckable by the MC.

Overall, I still enjoy the game. If the author could resolve the two major identity crisis' in his game it would be much better. My guess is that it would require too much rewriting and so it won't happen. Also, because the author won't agree with it. That is fine, the author can do whatever they like. It is their game after all. The author can't expect players to write good reviews either though, on the flip side.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes