gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
hi Bewilder I'd like to work with the dialogue some for a translation. Is there anyway to get like a dialogue file or something? like in Timestamps, where there is a zip file with the dialogue in it, that can be worked on and added to the game as a translation to another language.

Thank you.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i just finished playing this and i can say; Holy Mother of GOD! This is absolutely amazing! Those renders are top quality, and especially Nat with her red dress just blew my mind! If i were to rate this, i would easily say 9/10! (it would be 10/10 if even a few sex scenes were animated, also i really hoped to see that hobo nailing Nat good :D) but i'll still give it 5 starts without hesitation! Even tho i don't like unity engine, i'm so glad i tried this one. Excellent job! Keep up the good work man, there are only few games out there with this quality.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
how do i get into the new szene
I've only been able to unlock the pool party in the "Good Nat" path.
And the scene only has one current option, with Scout... so, let's just say I think it's better to wait.

Don't know if there is anything new after that.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i guess the pool party requires one thing.. if scout is alive the content will be available for any path..

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes