BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
where is the save folder ?
We moved it to the AppData from this version on, for persistance between versions. It should be in the equivalent for Mac and Linux too.

how do you get catjail sceen?
If you mean the short one with the monster cage... Don't help her and stay on the Good or Corrupt paths. You'll get the tag on after the main B.R.A.S.S. facility scene.

Where is lara croft scene in this version? I have only seen a few mentions of her... is she really there?
I think Lara is part of a different game. Check their Patreon
Lara is only in the game by mention so far. She's the main character in our Comic "Agents of Heels: The Last Raider", which takes place at the same time. The references to her lead to that.

It's a companion comic that was started a long time ago, so fans could have some choice and effect direction of some events. It's planned to tie in to the end of this game, hence Lara's presence, only the game has taken more time and attention and so the comic is pretty far behind where we'd like it to be... It might not be ready to tie in by the time we finish Nat's game... So Lara's ultimate appearance in this first game is in question sadly.

Hope that helps clear things up.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Futur plan to have an Android port?
Anytime I have asked about android, my post gets deleted by them for some reason, with zero answers.
Deleted by whom? We don't have the ability to delete posts around here. I'm curious if the mods have been cleaning up stuff around here without us knowing.

On the other hand, it's no secret what our stance on an android version is, I'm fairly sure we have explained it here before. It's a straight up, hard no. Nothing official from us.

An effective android port is extremely time consuming. The UI alone would take a lot of spent effort, never mind optimization, and it's all for a lesser experience in our opinion. We are much better off spending that time and effort on more content and / or new games, so that's our plan. I don't even have an android device of any kind to even test on in the end.

If anyone does a fan port and it works out well, awesome news indeed, but an official one for us just isn't in the cards any time soon. Hope that helps clear up anything. All the best folks!

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Deleted by whom? We don't have the ability to delete posts around here. I'm curious if the mods have been cleaning up stuff around here without us knowing.

On the other hand, it's no secret what our stance on an android version is, I'm fairly sure we have explained it here before. It's a straight up, hard no. Nothing official from us.

An effective android port is extremely time consuming. The UI alone would take a lot of spent effort, never mind optimization, and it's all for a lesser experience in our opinion. We are much better off spending that time and effort on more content and / or new games, so that's our plan. I don't even have an android device of any kind to even test on in the end.

If anyone does a fan port and it works out well, awesome news indeed, but an official one for us just isn't in the cards any time soon. Hope that helps clear up anything. All the best folks!
Hey, i honestly have no idea by whom, well now i know not u guys- lol, sorry for the wording, would have sounded bad. But yeh, I had asked 3 times before to ask once if there is permission for someone to make the android port or if there was any plans or anyone had made one. I got notifications stating, your post has been deleted.
I was just hoping to play it as it looks amazing, credit to everyone involved in it truly, its just can't even find any gameplay or anything online.

Stilljammin

Jun 14, 2020
can anyone help me? have downloaded pc version from all sources, says cannot open as archive, is it something wrong with file or my end. thanks

Reactions: talrasha

shady31

May 31, 2017
are we getting another update any sooner??
End of the month, as usual. They made a post on Patreon:

Hey hey! Who’s ready to raise up the roof? We are for two, but what about you? Whether you are or not, that’s what we’re here to do today, because Friday is the time to get amped and excited for more than just the weekend ahead! Lets get all into the goodness that is the next AoH update at last!

Since this is our Public Teaser, we usually drop a sweet shot of the stuff to come in game CG form, only we’re up to something so big this time around that we’re not ready yet… it’s too good to spoil it is! Instead we’ve got a stylized tease from our series of luscious legs, because damn is that strut sexy! Can you figure out who each of our lovely ladies are? If you can you have permission to go wild, because all three are the focus of this update for real! Mayhem has never been so pleasing...

So, if you think that’s a bit too cryptic, or if you managed to pull your eyes away from those prizes for a short while, how’s about details for what’s coming down the line? Let’s get dug in!
- This version is bringing us a few scenes that we’re stacking up into a singular prime event to get hyped for. Is it a new Mission for Nat? Not quite, but we expect it to get the same kind of treatment. It’s Kate’s party at last! Again this version is a full look at more side content, and this is the biggest batch of Nat’s home life we have left on the to-do. Since it’s been looming large for a long time, we’re planning on doing it damn fine.
- Our upcoming v0.19 is going to focus in on Cedarfield Heights (Nat’s home complex), her neighbours, and making a big show by the pool as Kate is welcomed to town. It’s the big bash she’s been working towards, and Nat will have a chance to get her party on before her work (among other things) consumes her. By the pool, in the pool, in and out of the hot tub too, there are a lot of places for things to happen among the crowd. We’re building paths and variants for Good, Corrupt and Bad Nat so each has their own way of letting off steam. This version will come with the usual amount of scenes, but instead of spaced out over a few locations, like Nat’s Missions up until now they will lead into each other to make one day’s worth of antics for players to enjoy.
- We’ve got an ace up our sleeve on this one, a little something we can all enjoy! It’s been building up and been not so secret, but at last it’s the time for some beWilderverse fueled awesomeness that we love to bring to the table. Expect a special guest to crash the party and kick things up a notch! Might even steal the show if Nat doesn’t up the ante.

So that’s our heads up for the coming content. Simply put we’re getting sexy by the pool all day long and making kinky things happen after dark. It’s going to be some real fun, that’s for sure. Now, as to what we’re up to in the shorter term… Wouldn’t you like to know? We’ve got our plans in place, but we’re still pruning, tweaking and finalizing exactly what we’ll be able to pack in by months end (hence we’re leading with a snazzy concept instead of a CG in this post). We’ve got our early CGs in production so the ball is rolling now and we’re picking up steam. Still plenty to do, but we’re always up to something sexy so that’s no different to the norm. We’re expecting to need the whole rest of the month and aim to release on the last day or so, that means we’ve got to get back to work quick, huh? Let’s do it then! Until we’re back with more kick ass party…

Be ready to part hard and beWilder!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys little help.... I enjoyed an interrogation scene is this game. It was a footjob scene :love: . Is there any new scenes like that.. I mean footjob or footdom ?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes