• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello, I just found this game and enjoying it so far, but I have a question.

According to the Walkthrough, there's 3 different paths: Corrupted, Good Nat ("still a slut") and Psycho.

I don't really fancy playing psycho, so it's one of the other 2. I don't mind the Good Nat route as long as there is not sexy content that I'll miss. It says that in the good path she is still a slut, so can someone tell me the difference between these routes please?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, I just found this game and enjoying it so far, but I have a question.

According to the Walkthrough, there's 3 different paths: Corrupted, Good Nat ("still a slut") and Psycho.

I don't really fancy playing psycho, so it's one of the other 2. I don't mind the Good Nat route as long as there is not sexy content that I'll miss. It says that in the good path she is still a slut, so can someone tell me the difference between these routes please?

Did not play the lastest version (downloading now), did not play for some time, but as far as I remember, there are some sex scenes you will get in one path that you will not get in another, even between corrupted and good (and of course even more difference with Psycho), but should not be a lot. If you want to see all the scenes, even avoiding the Psycho path, you will need anyway to use some saves to go back and try a different path.

iscokeit

Jul 12, 2018
AGREED!!! how are u gonna have a game w/the word "heels" in the title, n not show the MC, or other hot girls, in heels? n has the 'tentacle' tag, but after doing a thread search 4 it, there's no real tentacle penetration/oviposition/all the way thru?? :cry:
The initial 8 versions had some tentacle stuff, but due to the graphic nature of the fallout of the story line with those tentacles, they were removed.

Also, I wonder if this game is close to A B A N D O N E D .....

Reactions: game_dreamer

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The initial 8 versions had some tentacle stuff, but due to the graphic nature of the fallout of the story line with those tentacles, they were removed.

Also, I wonder if this game is close to A B A N D O N E D .....

Hey there fans and friends, how’s it hanging out there on the verges of Summer? Well, it’s the end of another month and as it’s become clear, we’re not going to have our game in hand and made well enough to play come June’s earliest hours, so here we are with a teaser instead to fill y’all in. First up though, a little looksee for excitement’s sake.

Nat’s not only leading a new unit, she’s already squeezing tight and riding dirty with them, and who knows what else is in store for her play soldiers, *hrm*? Can she make a fighting force of these criminal goons, or will they be an albatross of an embarrassment dragging her body down…? We’ll find out soon, just not soon enough, so let’s hear what’s what about that then, shall we? Just remember Nat… Boys will be boys, especially the bad ones!

Alrighty then. News time. Fans on have been kept in the loop week-on-week, but so everyone following knows what’s what, let’s have some progress reporting. Let’s start with the good news:

Good Stuff
- Since Spook took over leading the production some weeks back, the script became the driving force of creation and as of some 10 days ago it’s been fully completed, edited, post-prod and by pretty much all standards is complete bar any last-minute micro-edits to fit image description alterations. Now it’s all down to filling in the art cues.
- The full count of content right now stands at ~115 CGs and about 39,000 words, or to put it another way, 150% our usual content per version. Much like the last AoH Update, which was also Mission #3 content, it’s a full version and a half.
- While not much of anything for AoH-only fans, but for those that enjoy Noemi too, she’s already getting prepped and built for the next go too as Spook’s free from any more AoH work aside from release admin (mostly done too).

Less Good Stuff
- Depending on if you see the glass half full or half empty, the art side of things is up to about 40-45 CGs by the day’s end, putting us in or about the 40% complete area after May. Not nearly as far as we wanted to be, but it’s not nothing either.
- The rate at which we can push this up into a beefier meal, or even get closer to release set up, it’ll all depend on how much time Unshi can get tied to his desk under the hot Spanish summer sun. He’s still caught up in the buzz of settling into an (until a few weeks ago) abandoned/dilapidated home refurbish, mid-live in. It means the question of whether this will be a 2 week effort to get finished or a 4 week one can’t be confidently confirmed. We so wish we could set a certain date, any date, and hit it, but after so many misses lately we don’t have the heart to pin everyone’s collective hopes on one just yet.

And so that’s the state of affairs as of right now. There’s really nothing more we can say or do but let Unshi carve off the CGs as they come in as best time as possible and take it on from there with a release once done. Everything else is sweeping up around the edges or forwarding future content not yet on the release block anyways.
Still, y’all have a clear shot at what’s what and where we’re at, plus what we’re trying to get through too, so all our fans, beWildernautor no, can decide for themselves for expectations and actions you’d like to take individually with June coming up on us so soon.

Alright then guys and gals, have at thee and let us have it some more. We’ll keep on truckin’, summer swelter or not. Until we reach the end at last…
Be in close quarters with your own favourite lady and beWilder!

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
its not dead as i follow them on patreon, the issue is rl, last 4 months rl has hit them hard and they have had to replace pcs and other things while also taking care of rl issues. games not dead, its sucks that there not able to make any deadlines they put out anymore.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017

Status Update – A Hodge-Podge of News
Hello and hey there all, how’s it going with y’alls across the far-flung corners of the world? Here we are again, back to report in again on some things across the board, but sadly not the big news we all want to hear. We’ll say it now, the last couple of weeks we’ve been quiet on here (not so much on and though, to tell the truth!) simply because we’ve not got a whole lot of good news and progress to profess.
Ah, but still, it’s worth to take a short time out to keep the contact up and say a few things, don’t you think? So let’s do a round up, shall we? Let’s start where all eyes are already, why not?

AoH Progress
---
Not a lot of good to report here, we’re still unable to round off and send out on account of technical problems we’ll touch on below itself. In fact, there was a stage we lost progress, up to 20% of the image count thanks to Windows 11, which demanded to be installed and then failed, but thankfully we’ve clawed at least that much back.
There is some good new under this banner, which is that we have had reason to crack open Unity again, which is often the last step in the progress, which means that there may be light at the end of the tunnel yet. That said, Unity didn’t escape the hardware fallout/corruption either, which means as a team we’ve been working together to piece things back up in parallel on that front too.
All in all, AoH has had some ups and down since our last post, but not enough to ring our own bell over lately. Rather than set and potentially miss any new release date deadlines and look like utter fools all over again, we’re still going to have to keep the next release as “Coming Soon as Possible”. Apologies.

NTR News
---
Perhaps Noemi can put some smiles on faces where Natasha has been too in the weeds of the job to? Let’s see!
Well, first off, fans of our Philly story, it’s official that we’ll be doing a double header when it gets back to her time in the spotlight. , and the results are in. Closer than one might think, but not so close it’s not a clear win, Noemi’s getting 2 servings at the table, v0.21 and then v0.22 right after. Foodies and Fckies, rejoice!

In other, admittedly more mundane but still important nonetheless, news… Writing still forges on with Noemi, to the point we’ve got modest first milestone under our belt now in terms of completed parts of the game. Plenty more to go, but there’s content and x-rated raunch piling into the hopper every day as these delays drag on. That’s good. Still full steaming ahead.

Hardware and the PC Production Problems
---
Back to the elephant in the computer room, then. Let’s start off with some good news. Fans on Discord may already know but we recently got ourselves a sweet new Motherboard, the first key piece of a new Render machine that’ll dispel all this shit stormin’ around us. Even snagged it at 40% off, so a win at last!

Not only that, as of yesterday we’ve got our hands on a new CPU too! A shiny new i5- 13600KF, which is pretty mid-tier alright, but since Daz is a single-threaded application (sorry for the jargon folks) it means it’ll hold up strong enough for what we want from it for as long as we’ll need. It’ll mean Unshi’s personal gaming aspirations will take back seat to professional needs with this machine, but hey, that’s a sacrifice he knows he’s gotta make… or else he’ll get Spooked! Nah, he’s making it of his own accord, for real… We can always switch up again later when we’re back on top of things anyway. Plus, with the budget saved on the first 2 pieces already, there’s rumblings we’re eying up a an Nvidia 4070/80ti next, but don’t tell anyone! *Shh*

Speaking of getting on top of things again, right now Unshi’s still working off the same machine he started with more than a half-decade ago, which is a lifetime in computing and we’ve certainly put that machine through the work of many since. It’s still crashing, and even opening up folders of image files can take as much as 52, 53 seconds a piece… Want something down a few folders in a path? That can be a literal 5 minutes per search. That’s even before we get to talking about indexing 1 Terabyte drives of Daz Assets, or trying to do simply things like move two knuckles on fingers to hold a prop in a full scene… It really is torture. Almost as much as knowing there’s so many people patiently waiting…
But hey, first and seconds upgrade down, just a half dozen or so more to snap up when they fall within our price range.

Something else to note, Spook actually got something other than proofreading wrong, oh my! He once said we were working towards “an intermediate” machine, meaning one that would allow us to keep on going for 2-3 years with just about enough power to be more than an off-the-shelf build affair… Turns out no! As Unshi, the spearhead on this clarified, we’re “targeting a mid to top tier PC trying that everything is centered around quality - vs - price. Meaning... nothing is Best In Slot but everything is pretty neat”… or to put it another away we’re “not midranging anything. For what we need this pc should eat it for breakfast”. So as a matter of fact, what we’re working on isn’t some transitional, just-get-us-there pc, but in fact the machine that’s going to carry the next 5, 6, maybe even 8 years of beWilder like the one before it did… Ain’t that delish news? Even better, we already got the first 2 parts!
The downside is we can’t say for certain when over the next couple of months we’re going to be able to pick up the remaining parts, so we can’t say for certain either when we’ll be completely free of the need to rely on Ol’ Creaky as we are now. There’s light at the end of the tunnel, but there’s still ground to cover before we bask in the happier days again, for Nat, Noe and all our future hoes… Though we’ll have AoH out long before then, we must!

Wrap Up
---
So that’s our check-up and check-in for you, all the good news, bad news and stream of conscious gossiping included. Once again we do wish we’d be here with sexy content in hand all ready to play, but it’s sincerely not for a lack of pushing ourselves.
Here’s hoping we’ll be back soon enough to do just that, and even more come waving even more potent parts already in our grasp to make the future even more awesome. All that’s left now is to wish y’all a happy weekend and we’ll see you on the other side! So until then…
Be podging your own hodges just the same and beWilder!

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes