kslera8

May 6, 2022
Code:
The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Launch failed., NSUnderlyingError=0x600000a9c450 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=111 "Unknown error: 111" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Launchd job spawn failed}}}
Can not run on MacBook Pro Monterey (M1)

Reactions: LittleTeddy

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Does anyone have a faster download option? The best I can do with what's there is 4 hours and inevitably I lose the connection and have to start over again. I've tried and failed 5 times in the last two days.

Reactions: game_dreamer

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Such an awesome game, although I'm still on the edge of my seat for a rather steamy sex scene involving Nat n' Cat or even a celebratory alternative for mission success-fullness gals only threesome with Nat, Cat, and Kate....sorry to the others I'm merely saying from when I played before the scene gallery I noticed the straight sex scenes were done more with longer scenes then having Nat give into her lust on the same gender for same length of scenes (if my memory is wrong I apologize in advance).

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes