IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Loved this one! It's so creative and original. If you're a fan of corruption and transformation this one is for you. It gives you ideas. The Japanese are the true kinksters. Full save underneath but you should read it for the story and the scenes.

Reactions: Yournewowner

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The original game was pretty damn good but had a problem with being a bit too hyper focused in its various phases, but sadly the DLC here was kinda shit. Might just be because the translation made it boring to read, but it was even more one note. The art was good, but for something that was like an hour max halfway though I just started skipping scenes because they all felt the same.

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
According to the Dlsite page the protagonist's name is actually read as: Akesuzu Beni (朱雀 紅)

Not much to say about this game aside that I really enjoyed it. It's basically a bunch of simple, entertaining corruption scenarios.

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
Hi guys, is this an ENG patch for the game? I'm thinking of buying the game & applying the patch to it

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, is this an ENG patch for the game? I'm thinking of buying the game & applying the patch to it
If you're buying to support, please do so by all means, but no this thread isn't just for a patch. The download links in the OP are the pre-patched game.

Reactions: Axel1234
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes