gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I know there’s a single hypnosis scene in the game that is hinted will get expanded in a future dlc, did that guy get more scenes with this dlc?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I guess Library is not yet Translated right?

EDIT: I mean i went to the library the very first moment i started the game and i got tons of japanese writing.

Last edited:

raith

Jul 30, 2017
Nothing inside the library is translated, the description for choosing to stay or go to the bathroom for "stress relief" is untranslated as well, and the choice to enter the DLC is u translated as well.

Reactions: aertdytu
May 24, 2020
I got fucking trojan

ED: Don't use gameupdate. This shit downloads trojan or smth like that. Which immediately triggers Kaspersky

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I got fucking trojan

ED: Don't use gameupdate. This shit downloads trojan or smth like that. Which immediately triggers Kaspersky
It does not, its your antivirus being dumb. You can view exactly what GameUpdate does by right clicking it and hitting edit. All the code is visible. Copy and paste it into ChatGPT and ask it to explain it to you if you want.

Also the library is completely translated for me so I'm not sure what folks are on about there. Maybe screenshot?
:unsure:

Reactions: KarylSummer
May 24, 2020
It does not, its your antivirus being dumb. You can view exactly what GameUpdate does by right clicking it and hitting edit. All the code is visible. Copy and paste it into ChatGPT and ask it to explain it to you if you want.

Also the library is completely translated for me so I'm not sure what folks are on about there. Maybe screenshot?
:unsure:
Some choices during DLC doesn't have translation, same for DLC start 1726857540706.png

As for recollection, these 3 things have untranslated choices

1726857618367.png

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes