XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
What's the meaning of Netorare again?
We're using a Female Protag you know
A Female POV not even Feeling getting Cucked but instead it's Cheating.
Well might as well Play it

Reactions: Smokenoke

TinkleTonkle

Aug 15, 2021
What's the meaning of Netorare again?
We're using a Female Protag you know
A Female POV not even Feeling getting Cucked but instead it's Cheating.
Well might as well Play it
Netorare is the fetishization of cheating(generally forced) and so it is possible to NTR a woman. That doesnt matter though because cucking is happening, just to the MC's dude friend and not her.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Netorare is the fetishization of cheating(generally forced) and so it is possible to NTR a woman. That doesnt matter though because cucking is happening, just to the MC's dude friend and not her.
Go look at the tag rules. NTR tagging is only for when the player's the one being cheated on, otherwise it's just the Cheating tag.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
A piece of dialogue during the initial choice to enter the bitch route remains untranslated.
Is that the library? Because I went in there and all the dialogue was in Japanese.
And does entering the room trigger that route?

The way the story to this game is introduced was incredibly confusing. Why are you playing as that other girl in the beginning? Something about poison and investigating these 8 people in school. Apparently the protagonist is some kind of super hero? Am I supposed to care about any of this? The way the game starts almost makes it seem like this is a sequel to a game that you need to have played in order to follow what's going on.

I found myself in a complete void of investment in the story, so when all that Japanese dialogue popped up I just quit the game. Maybe I'll give it another go if it gets a proper translation.

Reactions: aertdytu

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
One line in the DLC syn:
"The NTR chain of events that will tear apart the hero and heroine who are in a lesbian marriage begins now!"

For those curious about the neto tag, lesbo ntr, kinky~

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AgentSirius-1.04DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gyugyu6969

Jun 23, 2024
Disclaimer:
This is an exploration/puzzle game. The loop consist of walking around and talking to the right people in the right order. You have to pay attention to what people are saying and where you should be investigating or you will get lost very easily. There does exists a character who will tell you what to do in the nurse's office if you get stuck.

People who are looking for a more gamey rpg experience should look elsewhere.

Weird Fetishes ✓
Corrupted Morals ✓
Romantic Jealousy ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
welp ive played weirder

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes