Anhminh1311

Oct 23, 2019
Here I give you my own anti-cheat bypass along with some cheats. Been using these for a few updates and should work until the dev changes his anti-cheat system. All these files should work individually or together. Mix and match as you like, but don't expect it to work if you combine it with anti-anti-cheat from an other modder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A short explanation of the files:
Can I use it with the anti-anti-cheat attached on the first page?

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Can I use it with the anti-anti-cheat attached on the first page?
If you manually modifiy files and understand what you are doing, you are fine. If you take the functions.rpy from it then no, that's old version dependent file, hence i wouldn't advice using it unless it's updated.

Besides, my files should do everything in that post anyways

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Agent17 [v0.18.5] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 420 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

I got the game exit error after running this version (0.18.5) while the old version is still running fine (0.17.8). Also why does the old version (0.17.8) weigh ~480 MB while the new version is only 420 MB?

00yundan00

Jan 21, 2022
You dropped this from good to bad:
- MC's character development is pretty much based on being a rapist loser. It's not fun to play as an MC. He is a pathetic loser, blackmailer, and rapist...
- Part about doing things at night to little step-sister or having scenes with girls by making blackmail is annoying...
- While girls are hot lots of scenes don't feel attractive or enjoyable at all... I mean seriously, we are literally using some girl's weaknesses against them for having sexual things with them, for example, Amelia always tells us she finds MC disgusting or his dick, etc but still she needs money and MC gets scenes with her like that... How DEV waits for us to enjoy these scenes while girls telling us ''You are disgusting,'', ''It tastes disgusting'', ''You are gross I don't want to do that.'' etc... It's just... Wow... Amazing content there...
As you said, MC's character is bad. Everyone has an asshole side, but shouldn't be a total loser. Ever since I first played the game, I've been looking forward to seeing if the protagonist can make some transitions through the plot. For example, the prison life this time, or the goal of Luna's struggle. It's even good to discover some things that help the country or society from the Agent17 side. But unfortunately I haven't seen it so far.
The anti-cheat system is really confusing, and it's pointless and boring to keep repeating. The most I probably do is go to the hospital to find sophia, because it might still have some interesting points.
Of course, thanks to the hard work of the developers, except for the plot, I feel excellent.

Reactions: SneakyF
Mar 30, 2022
As you said, MC's character is bad. Everyone has an asshole side, but shouldn't be a total loser. Ever since I first played the game, I've been looking forward to seeing if the protagonist can make some transitions through the plot. For example, the prison life this time, or the goal of Luna's struggle. It's even good to discover some things that help the country or society from the Agent17 side. But unfortunately I haven't seen it so far.
Too much text in the game. I only care for one and only one thing: why is getting MC sex from the girls, anything unrelated is just too much text. I haven't the impression of MC being a loser since I skip text until sex scene, then I go backwards till I read enough to get why sex happened.

The anti-cheat system is really confusing, and it's pointless and boring to keep repeating.
It is meant just for us to give shekels to dev what I'm ok with, but him denying it disgusts me.

Reactions: 00yundan00

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Do you enjoy MC's text of suffering for this NTR? Cucking is enjoyable, but I don't get why the fuck you enjoy getting cucked. I would have enjoyed if MC showed disdain for Ruby while getting raped to avoid MC going to prison, but why would I enjoy reading the suffering of MC for Ruby's rape?
Actually i really hate the mc, im not a ntr fan but i want to see this mc gets ntred. Otherwise texts are not good you really cant get any emotions from them so i agree with you.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
I keep seeing the text: in development.
(in a sexbar cant fuck anybody. and my sister massage is"in development" bored...

w123t4

May 26, 2019
At this point do anyone knows what is the event of ophelia and the summer event in this update?

越欲.

Aug 30, 2022
There is a bug here. The plot triggered by watching TV with Dane will be lost by the phone card of agent 17

3.30 star(s) 140 Votes