• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
There is an in-game walkthrough already. I didn't need any further help. If you get stuck, say us where.
The thing is walkthrough might be necessary to know what paths are avoidable and which are not, or what decisions lead to what. Like for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still it would impressive if dev will be able to implement all the planned paths or features.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Yes, im forgot some things:
the game is great, - apart from its faults - but need better animations, and renders.
(who wouldn't enjoy punishing that pretentious bitch in the alley?)

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I don't think the F95's rating matters.
Because everyone has different tastes

Some players have different tastes than you.
You hate this game, why have you been writing here for months?

I Hope you find a game you like.
Will always get people like this in every thread. It's a hivemind mentality to hate something in order to feel kinship with other people that hate something even if they don't understand it at all.

Anyway- I think this game has a lot of promise.. I found myself playing it longer than I expected. Things i'd like to see though.. I think there should be something in place to make you think twice about simply skipping time ahead. Perhaps a payment schedule that negates a bad route or simply timed quests. Or else theres no reason not to spam it and grab the easy money venues.

I also think the whole route changing warning is nice- in the case of forgiving or choosing to rape the bully woman- It gives insight what to expect in the future routes with a selection of genres- like NTR/rape-. I think this can be built upon with ??? genres on the darker routes so the player must take the risks and isn't always spoiled of what future scenes. of course making NTR ??? would just upset people but I don't think it has to mean NTR with that bully- since that just makes little sense. You're not in a relationship with her that isn't hate on this route. But perhaps the NTR comes when her henchmen decide to retaliate..maybe they wait for someone they see you with come out of school one day- or break into your home and attack your sister/mother. It might seem dark but anyone choosing this route is already looking for that experience so theres no reason to not go as far as possible with it. There doesn't need to be bad end game overs/ but maybe certain dangerous routes can lock progress on others.

And maybe some rarer events can combine the relationship hearts and status of other routes. For instance if Ruby friend likes you- maybe in another route she can come to your or someone elses help. A simple if y's relation < 5- then bad route event scene is changed or avoided of bully route. In this way agent17s relation would be really effective too. Or make her too trusting.

It would get ambitious quick but it's still early so there's plenty of time to think of intertwining routes in that way or making NTR actual NTR rather than just calling it such because someone else is doing the deed besides the main character. It would let players customize scenarios really well- If most of the relationships are very positive and happy- then the one bad route you chose there would be many ways to find help from other girls and choices available- but if you chose negative routes on the majority or all- it would become a lawless zone where not many would be willing to come to help you- aside from Agent 17- who in that scenario may even be outsmarted by a scheme involving multiple evil routes taking place.

Just adds immersion to the player and hides the fact that you're just in a scene viewer. Adds more meaningful branching.

lzr3721

Jan 28, 2022
V0.18.0~V0.18.5
function.rpy(New Vision and No Error)
It is modified on the version of [Ren'Py] - Agent17 [v0.18.5] [HEXATAIL] | F95zone , and the original author is Big Daddy.

You kwon how to use it.

Ps.(2022/09/12)
The modifications I made to the cheating scripts of 17.3 ~ 17.8 can be regarded as patches, which are for temporary use. After testing, there will be a small probability of error reporting.

Solution: please delete the function.rpyc under the cheating script folder, but it needs to be deleted every time before starting.
(closing the game and reopening it breaks it, deleting the "function.rpyc" that is created by itself fixes it.)

Because I'm usually very busy, I don't have time to study it carefully. This patch is only for temporary use, waiting for the original author or others to release a new cheating script.

Last edited:

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Will always get people like this in every thread. It's a hivemind mentality to hate something in order to feel kinship with other people that hate something even if they don't understand it at all.

Anyway- I think this game has a lot of promise.. I found myself playing it longer than I expected. Things i'd like to see though.. I think there should be something in place to make you think twice about simply skipping time ahead. Perhaps a payment schedule that negates a bad route or simply timed quests. Or else theres no reason not to spam it and grab the easy money venues.

I also think the whole route changing warning is nice- in the case of forgiving or choosing to rape the bully woman- It gives insight what to expect in the future routes with a selection of genres- like NTR/rape-. I think this can be built upon with ??? genres on the darker routes so the player must take the risks and isn't always spoiled of what future scenes. of course making NTR ??? would just upset people but I don't think it has to mean NTR with that bully- since that just makes little sense. You're not in a relationship with her that isn't hate on this route. But perhaps the NTR comes when her henchmen decide to retaliate..maybe they wait for someone they see you with come out of school one day- or break into your home and attack your sister/mother. It might seem dark but anyone choosing this route is already looking for that experience so theres no reason to not go as far as possible with it. There doesn't need to be bad end game overs/ but maybe certain dangerous routes can lock progress on others.

And maybe some rarer events can combine the relationship hearts and status of other routes. For instance if Ruby friend likes you- maybe in another route she can come to your or someone elses help. A simple if y's relation < 5- then bad route event scene is changed or avoided of bully route. In this way agent17s relation would be really effective too. Or make her too trusting.

It would get ambitious quick but it's still early so there's plenty of time to think of intertwining routes in that way or making NTR actual NTR rather than just calling it such because someone else is doing the deed besides the main character. It would let players customize scenarios really well- If most of the relationships are very positive and happy- then the one bad route you chose there would be many ways to find help from other girls and choices available- but if you chose negative routes on the majority or all- it would become a lawless zone where not many would be willing to come to help you- aside from Agent 17- who in that scenario may even be outsmarted by a scheme involving multiple evil routes taking place.

Just adds immersion to the player and hides the fact that you're just in a scene viewer. Adds more meaningful branching.

No need more complicate in this game.
This is pure, and good relationships.
(My English is very sad, so, im enjoy this game, becouse have pure simple relationships, and conversations)
The only task - i think - make a characters better, and animations better.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
No need more complicate in this game.
This is pure, and good relationships.
(My English is very sad, so, im enjoy this game, becouse have pure simple relationships, and conversations)
The only task - i think - make a characters better, and animations better.
Simple yes- I wouldn't say pure. Since the majority are based on blackmail- or rape. Infact almost all of them are. Including your sisters. . Only one that isn't really is the secretary at the hospital. Even ruby wouldn't care for MC if he didn't save her while getting blackmail materials for someone else..

I think the game is too ambitious to aim only for simple if this is v0.18.5 and it has this much going on already though. New mechanics should surely be added

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
HEXATAIL I don't know if is a bug but I can't find jihye at night, Sophia replace her at night

Edit: OK nevermind I talked to Sophia without donor the sperm and Trigg the scene with jihye

Anataxia

Apr 15, 2018
HEXATAIL I don't know if is a bug but I can't find jihye at night, Sophia replace her at night

Edit: OK nevermind I talked to Sophia without donor the sperm and Trigg the scene with jihye
For this event,Sophia replace her at night is correct
All you need to do is not to donate "S" in daytime because it will consume Sophia's action
Then you just go to hospital with Sophia logo only at night,you will notice there is a red signal at her logo...
Sorry for my terrible ENG

gilean

Apr 14, 2018
I don't think the F95's rating matters.
Because everyone has different tastes

Some players have different tastes than you.
You hate this game, why have you been writing here for months?

I Hope you find a game you like.
probably because has some potential but all the shitty grind you force people to make completely ruin the experience, you talk about tastes but you don't seem to get the point, using cheat is optional for every game, it's up to the player to decide how their experience will be, plus by doing this you're also going doing a disservice to yourself since you're losing a lot of potential patreon because of this decision

but if you're happy with losing moey...enjoy

Mar 30, 2022
probably because has some potential but all the shitty grind you force people to make completely ruin the experience, you talk about tastes but you don't seem to get the point, using cheat is optional for every game, it's up to the player to decide how their experience will be, plus by doing this you're also going doing a disservice to yourself since you're losing a lot of potential patreon because of this decision

but if you're happy with losing moey...enjoy
OMG I really can't bear any longer all this mentally impaired people unable to even glimpse for a moment the joys that our dear dev brings us through a never ending grind. I will let you know that our enlightened dev knows far better than any of us and we all should do just as he says and just stay away from ANY cheat. Just enjoy the game as the dev delivers it to us because it is the best way possible hands down.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes