asaness

Apr 9, 2018
so is there like a priority list on who is mostly finished in their routes and not out of curiosity or who is the dev working to finish whos first

fabioevil12

Oct 22, 2017
Question for the dev, Is there any chance you can add the option to download a patch from one version to another (for example v0.17.8 to v0.18.5) instead of having to download the game again?

Sep 8, 2017
Are you using latest version? v1.0.5 works for me.
Yeah, unfortunately while extracting archive.rpa I'm getting the message that files couldn't be extracted because "'bytes' object has no attribute 'encode'"
Did you update anything else besides unren itself?

CWinthorpArl

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone else think the protagonist is an unrelenting asshole? At best, decisions feel like I kicked a puppy. At worst, I trick the puppy into some molestation... and then kick it anyway. One of the first missions is that you try to open a door with a kitchen knife. On the off-chance stabbing a doorknob actually granted you access, this means you're traipsing about - brandished knife in hand - into the now very awake occupant's room because clanging metal is actually kind of loud.

On the upside, the protagonist does recognize that such a big knife could be alarming. So, in his infinite wisdom, he decides the most obvious solution is to go out and buy a smaller knife. Granted, a smaller knife may just work, but it really begs the question as to how he thought a giant fucking kitchen knife was the precursor to this somewhat less sociopathic epiphany.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

saiful

May 27, 2018
V0.18.0~V0.18.5
function.rpy(New Vision and No Error)

You kwon how to use it.

im using save editor and the game crash. unable to load the save files and it will start new game. the game create new save folder in the game directory, it is normal?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played through most of the content and surprisingly its pretty good, sandbox is very bareable since you are notified when new events happen in a location, plus ntr is avoidable, you get a big warning prior to it. That prison part was too much though lol. But yeah fuck the dev with his cheat bullshit.

Jyozzu

May 16, 2022
dont listen to the haters hating on the grind feature hexatail, this is a great game and those horny guys just cant wait to beat their dick to anything so it annoys them lmfao

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes