meiguoselang

Jun 17, 2021
As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or replace the function.rpy file with the file added below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To replace/update the function.rpy file, you need to place the file in the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (function.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You either need to create the folder structure manually (do this, Unren can cause some issues if the wrong version is used), or unpack the game with Unren. To download the script when it opens in your browser window, just right click on the page and click "save as", remove the random numbers and underscore at the beginning, and save to the above location.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't find this "script" folder, only have "script_version.txt"

lzr3721

Jan 28, 2022
[引用=“赛义夫, 帖子: 8937187, 成员: 641352”]
im使用保存编辑器和游戏崩溃。无法加载保存文件,它将开始新的游戏。游戏在游戏目录中创建新的保存文件夹,这是正常的吗?
[/引用]
After modifying the new version of the cheater, I tested it
There is no problem with the test results. I use 0.18/0.18.3. There is no test for 0.18.5, but it should be a general script of 0.18. X
If you have installed the anti cheating script before, please delete all the files first, and then put the file I sent in it separately

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
man , the "anti cheats" really pisses me off .
somehow there are options unavailable , and I am not sure if they are not implemented or not but I cant seem to get there, but seems like I am at the end of the game.

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: lzr3721

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Does it just take the MC an insanely long time to read a book or is there something I'm missing? Like, does the "knowledge" acquired from reading only count when I need to learn it?

Jul 1, 2018
Dev, thank you very much for updating the save system so it doesn't have the 20 pages limit.

I noticed a possible bug unless this was intentional

2022-09-09_20-31-01.jpg

Lon-the

Mar 2, 2022
How to activate sex at ruby's house and how to make the principal continue to NTR ruby. I'm looking for trigger points to get 2P Ruby like in the description option

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes