BasicConsumer1611

Feb 16, 2024
Honestly I rather have the dev worked on Luna's quest rather than all these side characters and new characters because it has been like 2 years since Luna gotten any update lol. Many of the original quests like cafe girl, the bully girl, Ruby etc. are all still at the beginning and he just cant stop adding new ppl or remaking old contents.
Yeah I agree, I believe for v0.25 the voting was leaning towards Luna, agent17, and Erica (bully) for the next update. I haven't really looked at the polls in a while but hopefully older characters start getting some content.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Dev gave up on Ruby NTR path? It has been YEARS since you could choose her NTR path with the school headmaster, and since it, NO new content on this path.

At this point I think I should start a new save to pick the other path, at least it'll have some content, since dev abandoned the NTR one.

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
Still no update? Or something else happens with Team Dev?

They delaying the release , it suppose to be by the end of this month but some peoples really wanted Ophelia content to be included which the dev teams can't included because apparently they decided to make new character which takes up lots of time instead of working for Ophelia content after it got voted , so they delaying it for 1-2 months that at the earliest to make content for it

• Sad
Reactions: n00bi

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
looking good, cant wait for the minigame :Kappa::KEK:
good to see you again man. you finally chose a profilpicture and it just happened to be from Grand Blue. Great Manga xd

thanks,casue I really like that girl:ROFLMAO:
haha thats right! So i had hopes for cheerleader girl to get some content...

Preview of v0.24 from the Developer

View attachment 3779908
Melissa
Melissa???
im really sad that they introduced a NEW GIRL again instead of just giving more content to an older character (like.. cheerleader girl Aria...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
good to see you again man. you finally chose a profilpicture and it just happened to be from Grand Blue. Great Manga xd
ye i havent been active for some time but looking for new stuff again. how you doing?

i love grand blue its hands down the funniest shit ive ever read and when chisa asked iori what he thinks about tits and he showed that connoisseur like impression i knew i had to use it, eventhough im through and through an ass man (shout out to to the chair man from prison school)

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes