Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hope to get gallery for this game
Me too - but will most likely need a mod.
Made my own - but its glitchy - will look a bit more carefully when the next version is realized.
Game coding is really different than most renpy games.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and rKnight

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
Me too - but will most likely need a mod.
Made my own - but its glitchy - will look a bit more carefully when the next version is realized.
Game coding is really different than most renpy games.
Gallery would be very nice add. Well you can always use stickers, but gallery is more user friendly.

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
Hey there! I would like to ask how can you gain more likability for Erica? I am currently on her forgiveness route. And I reloaded my save here to get on her forgiveness route because she looked pitiful when I beat her up the first time unfortunately I advanced far into the game to have the leisure to reload the save file again. So is there any way to raise her likability or should I really just suck it up and reload an earlier save? Thank you for answering in advance!

Sep 2, 2021
Hey there! I would like to ask how can you gain more likability for Erica? I am currently on her forgiveness route. And I reloaded my save here to get on her forgiveness route because she looked pitiful when I beat her up the first time unfortunately I advanced far into the game to have the leisure to reload the save file again. So is there any way to raise her likability or should I really just suck it up and reload an earlier save? Thank you for answering in advance!
If she's the "bully" at the start, (I've forgotten the girls names for the most part) - Afaik the route isn't developed far enough.

Vaycox

Nov 4, 2023
Waiting for further updates, when will be unknown.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes