Jan 3, 2022
WUUUH NEWS ON THE UPDATE!

"Hey sponsors, HEXATAIL here.
I brought you news of v0.24.

1. Release Date for v0.24
Progress 75%
Expected update release date late June

2. Ophelia content canceled
Ophelia content will be removed due to insufficient scheduling.
We made this choice to avoid delaying updates. Sorry Ophelia lovers.

3. Added audio to most sex scenes.
It'll make the game a little more fun.

4. Save upload function.

You can upload your saves in order to switch computers or move your saves to a mobile device.
Save files are only kept on the server for 1 day.

5. You can write a message in the save file.

It will be easier to find your save files.

6. New map
Adult stores

There are some previews too on his patreon."

Im especially excited for sounds during the sex scenes!
Yeah finally sounds. It was bit lacking on some parts. But sounds promising! one more month.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is "insufficient scheduling" supposed to mean? is there some kind of deadline in play? Ophelia was one of my favourites from the beginning, I love N&N action (Nerdy & Naive), I was sooo looking forward to teaching her the knowledge she lacks... I understand progress seems like a tough slog but this game needs more girls not less IMO :p.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
What is "insufficient scheduling" supposed to mean? is there some kind of deadline in play? Ophelia was one of my favourites from the beginning, I love N&N action (Nerdy & Naive), I was sooo looking forward to teaching her the knowledge she lacks... I understand progress seems like a tough slog but this game needs more girls not less IMO :p.
its more like ppl are already expecting an update durign end of june and start of july due to its update release in march (?) announcement. so a lot of ppl always start bitching a lot, which results in mental stress, no matter how used you are to it. so it makes sense of scratch another characters content, to lessen the burden. Hexa likes to polish many things so he often overworks himself on tight schedules...

luckily i dont mind Ophelia much. but im very interested in corrupting the teacher more.

Reactions: Stil996

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
WUUUH NEWS ON THE UPDATE!

"Hey sponsors, HEXATAIL here.
I brought you news of v0.24.

1. Release Date for v0.24
Progress 75%
Expected update release date late June

3. Added audio to most sex scenes.
It'll make the game a little more fun.

4. Save upload function.

You can upload your saves in order to switch computers or move your saves to a mobile device.
Save files are only kept on the server for 1 day.

5. You can write a message in the save file.

It will be easier to find your save files.

6. New map
Adult stores

There are some previews too on his patreon."

Im especially excited for sounds during the sex scenes!
Damnit! nooo, the cancellation of ophelia is just brutal man. I'd rather wait more so that she has stuff too

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
if we are lucky some content for her could be added as an extra for next next update
Really hoping so, honestly the 3 main girls were the ones i was waiting for, for quite some time. Ophelia definitely high on my preference list. At least there'll be story on alice and sakura

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
its more like ppl are already expecting an update durign end of june and start of july due to its update release in march (?) announcement. so a lot of ppl always start bitching a lot, which results in mental stress, no matter how used you are to it. so it makes sense of scratch another characters content, to lessen the burden. Hexa likes to polish many things so he often overworks himself on tight schedules...

luckily i dont mind Ophelia much. but im very interested in corrupting the teacher more.
I understand what you're saying, though I disagree about it making sense to scratch a character, it's not like there is a defined timetable for her to make her entrance as a fleshed out Love Interest... I don't see why she can't stay in the background indefinitely until an appropriate time comes... there is no rush, if anything she could function as a way to relieve stress as she would be a different angle to explore when writers block occurs on the main route.

People will always bitch, it's a sad fact that will never change (it certainly won't be significantly affected by the presence or disappearance of a character)

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Wait... so you mean she isn't scratched??? She's just not getting content in this update? Thats a different matter!
Well i dont think its been stated completely, but in the discord server ophelia's name has been canceled out as of now. It could be like sakura where he scratched it first but will get to it again after some time. Hoping he still has some added content for ophelia at the very least tho.

• Sad

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well i dont think its been stated completely, but in the discord server ophelia's name has been canceled out as of now. It could be like sakura where he scratched it first but will get to it again after some time. Hoping he still has some added content for ophelia at the very least tho.
We need more common words lol, to me the word "Scratched" is used to mean "Canceled", "Removed", while it's beginning to seem like you guys are using it to mean "delayed"

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
We need more common words lol, to me the word "Scratched" is used to mean "Canceled", "Removed", while it's beginning to seem like you guys are using it to mean "delayed"
Nah i get what you mean, i'm just trying to stay optimistic as i want ophelia to have more backstory and also more action man. Hahaha, but yeah in the progress tracker in discord, hexatail has put a line thru ophelia's name signalling her content being cancelled. But we never know as he may manage to add in some still or just pushed her content back for another update. Not sure just speculating ygm

awesomekacey

Apr 15, 2024
Hi all, is it possible that u can switch between femal characters ?
I mean som kind of a cheat or a program that u can use ?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah i get what you mean, i'm just trying to stay optimistic as i want ophelia to have more backstory and also more action man. Hahaha, but yeah in the progress tracker in discord, hexatail has put a line thru ophelia's name signalling her content being cancelled. But we never know as he may manage to add in some still or just pushed her content back for another update. Not sure just speculating ygm
We need to start a petition lol. Even if it's just to put her on the backburner, if Hex wants to focus on other characters, then that how it will be but no need to nuke her.

Reactions: BigMoisty

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
We need to start a petition lol. Even if it's just to put her on the backburner, if Hex wants to focus on other characters, then that how it will be but no need to nuke her.
no one is talking bout nuking her. its just that she wont get a full update this one

tayshin

Sep 23, 2021
Seriously, delete the story of the top 3 characters in the youth group and the top 10 from the latest voting results to add the story of the teacher who has never been ranked. And he's one of the characters I hate the most. Because there is a willing sex scene with the school director. What the heck is so damn smart? (I'm being sarcastic) I don't know, but right now I really don't like this update. #JusticeforOphelia #BringBackOphelia

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
Agent17 [v0.23.10] [HEXATAIL] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [942 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [962 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hii, can u also make Android version for this compressed game?
Pleasee

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Seriously, delete the story of the top 3 characters in the youth group and the top 10 from the latest voting results to add the story of the teacher who has never been ranked. And he's one of the characters I hate the most. Because there is a willing sex scene with the school director. What the heck is so damn smart? (I'm being sarcastic) I don't know, but right now I really don't like this update. #JusticeforOphelia #BringBackOphelia
Best yall could do maybe is to tell hexa on discord, maybe could somehow change his mind on cancelling and jus delaying the update a bit so he can still do ophelia too

Reactions: capitanqueso
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes