-Alice
-Helen

Sound
-Sex Sound
-Ambient sound
-Sound effect

System
-Save Name
Nothing about Adele's route? Because i didn't do yet that route, because i want to be sure to not get in troubles with other routes if it's still wip from HEXATAIL.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Nothing about Adele's route? Because i didn't do yet that route, because i want to be sure to not get in troubles with other routes if it's still wip from HEXATAIL.
you have a small scene and can choose a fate card for Adele. She didnt have any update since Rubys mansion update.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Only Alice is good, the rest are extreme garbage. I'd rather not pay the patreon bill for 6 months and then re subscribe patreon after he begins the next set of charatcer's work. Waste of money funding these ugly minor characters updates. Helen? Ophelia? Who cares?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
you have a small scene and can choose a fate card for Adele. She didnt have any update since Rubys mansion update.
What i mean is: the route is complete or not? Because i arrived at the point i was heavily blackmailed, and i stopped play the route because i didn't want to have an hang-out situation ongoing. But, if the route is complete, then i would like to complete the route. Otherwise, i'll wait when HEXATAIL will update the route. Even if it means i have to wait 1 year or more for that.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
What i mean is: the route is complete or not? Because i arrived at the point i was heavily blackmailed, and i stopped play the route because i didn't want to have an hang-out situation ongoing. But, if the route is complete, then i would like to complete the route. Otherwise, i'll wait when HEXATAIL will update the route. Even if it means i have to wait 1 year or more for that.
giving the amount of girls we have im pretty sure no route will be finished or completed any time soon so... yea..

Am I'm the only one who preferred the previous mom's design?

The new design is too cute, she could pass as a teenager.
i was afraid of that at first too, but after playing her content she looks really good now imo. im a bit sad that there wasnt any real lewd scene with her in that update, but its still something. the mother looked quite hot laying below the mc while you are trying to put in her eye ... water

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
can someone tell me if & how you can get lovepoints with erica? found no answers here by searching

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
he may add stuff to current update, this is more or less what he have already in the works.

Amongus101010

Jan 30, 2024
How do I unlock Erica scenes? It only has bj and everything is locked? I pick love route, or does It only unlock in corruption route? Anyone help

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Main (35%)
-Sakura
-Ophelia
-Alice
-Helen

Sound
-Sex Sound
-Ambient sound
-Sound effect

System
-Save Name
I hope we get some vaginal sex/blowjob with Amber (The Mom) cause she got no sex scenes, you can only masturbate to her atm while she sleepin. Also, Erica - love route of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I can't believe this just came out on March, but then again I remember he delayed it for a very long time last update. Wonder when this time will be. Unfortunately, like it or not, we will have to wait until october for another Red Rose update. Eactly one year for her last content. A character takes an year to develop

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
How to increase Erica affection? I remember that player was able to see her handcluff scene manually after it appeared in story.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes