Mar 3, 2018
WUUUH NEWS ON THE UPDATE!

"Hey sponsors, HEXATAIL here.
I brought you news of v0.24.

1. Release Date for v0.24
Progress 75%
Expected update release date late June

2. Ophelia content canceled
Ophelia content will be removed due to insufficient scheduling.
We made this choice to avoid delaying updates. Sorry Ophelia lovers.

3. Added audio to most sex scenes.
It'll make the game a little more fun.

4. Save upload function.

You can upload your saves in order to switch computers or move your saves to a mobile device.
Save files are only kept on the server for 1 day.

5. You can write a message in the save file.

It will be easier to find your save files.

6. New map
Adult stores

There are some previews too on his patreon."

Im especially excited for sounds during the sex scenes!
So who's girl are we expecting on this update?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai7777

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
WUUUH NEWS ON THE UPDATE!

"Hey sponsors, HEXATAIL here.
I brought you news of v0.24.

1. Release Date for v0.24
Progress 75%
Expected update release date late June

2. Ophelia content canceled
Ophelia content will be removed due to insufficient scheduling.
We made this choice to avoid delaying updates. Sorry Ophelia lovers.

3. Added audio to most sex scenes.
It'll make the game a little more fun.

4. Save upload function.

You can upload your saves in order to switch computers or move your saves to a mobile device.
Save files are only kept on the server for 1 day.

5. You can write a message in the save file.

It will be easier to find your save files.

6. New map
Adult stores

There are some previews too on his patreon."

Im especially excited for sounds during the sex scenes!
yeah that's right! Ophelia is garbage trash@

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
On the quest-tree-thingy it says that my next step for Amelia is to "Give Agent17 a mission" but the only mission I can send her on is the repeat mission for Erica. Should I be able to progress here or is this not in the game, even if it's visible under quest details?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
weird choice considering the latest patreon vote didnt even have teacher helen in top 10. would have liked some more red rose but it is what it is
Welll.. even tho the updates title was: my little cute happy friends something.

Its kinda like a School update, so it makes sense... but i would have wished for some Aria (?) content then too. I love cuckolding that stupid black jerk guy. Also Aria looks the best and is the most enjoyable out of the school characters.

I also have to admit that I was excited for the teacher at the beginning when i first started the game, because mature women are always hot. But now I dont care for her at all anymore and want others like Red Rose to have more updates... or for the hospital girls. I would die for more Jihye and Sophia content...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Welll.. even tho the updates title was: my little cute happy friends something.

Its kinda like a School update, so it makes sense... but i would have wished for some Aria (?) content then too. I love cuckolding that stupid black jerk guy. Also Aria looks the best and is the most enjoyable out of the school characters.

I also have to admit that I was excited for the teacher at the beginning when i first started the game, because mature women are always hot. But now I dont care for her at all anymore and want others like Red Rose to have more updates... or for the hospital girls. I would die for more Jihye and Sophia content...
replacing Ophelia with Aria would have been great, also one of my favs. and basically yes anything from the "adult" section in voting except the teacher would have been better imo but there are so many characters i guess its fair to include everyone a bit here and there.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
replacing Ophelia with Aria would have been great, also one of my favs. and basically yes anything from the "adult" section in voting except the teacher would have been better imo but there are so many characters i guess its fair to include everyone a bit here and there.
only red rose

3.30 star(s) 140 Votes