listenerDave

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone know how to use gifts? I have the pj's and the cake but I don't have the option to give. The give a gift and release doesn't do anything and when I click the option to see her fav gift, I always loose. 50% chance, scroll back and try again and it fails over and over. I know she favs a cake but no options to just give it.
NM. I sort of figured it out. I have to succeed the gift mini game(?) and was able to give her the cake and now assume will be able to give her the pj's the next go round.

Last edited:

BellCranda

Feb 18, 2021
This game very interested. I hope MC can have sex in with little sister and don't need the pill.
Her body at morning is perfect

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
Ok I don't know how to put a review on this so I'll say it here, I love the animation, my English is bad but I can still read and understand what is going on so I don't know why people are triggered with this anyway, the story is not too much my taste but it's decent enough, but the bad parts are the dev said you can avoid NTR and since I hate NTR too much and it gets on my nerves so badly, I downloaded it because it says NTR is avoidable but it's not and I feel so bad that I waste my time to play a game that has something that I hate too much until this version 0.9 there is 3 NTR that you can't avoid and 1 NTR that you can avoid. Just saying either don't make NTR or don't lie to people and don't say avoidable NTR or at least say most are not avoidable, I don't know why lied since your game is free, if you want to just more people playing your game, I can say that most of the people hate if you just search in other websites you see fewer people watch NTR and some of them that see it they say they hate NTR so if you want to make a game either make it in a way that doesn't have NTR or if it has then make it avoidable for every single girl, or nerf this game story since so many reviews says that story is not good and while nerfing it make NTR avoidable for every single girl or at least for main girls, anyway I don't continue anymore until now you should get that I hate NTR

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ok I don't know how to put a review on this so I'll say it here, I love the animation, my English is bad but I can still read and understand what is going on so I don't know why people are triggered with this anyway, the story is not too much my taste but it's decent enough, but the bad parts are the dev said you can avoid NTR and since I hate NTR too much and it gets on my nerves so badly, I downloaded it because it says NTR is avoidable but it's not and I feel so bad that I waste my time to play a game that has something that I hate too much until this version 0.9 there is 3 NTR that you can't avoid and 1 NTR that you can avoid. Just saying either don't make NTR or don't lie to people and don't say avoidable NTR or at least say most are not avoidable, I don't know why lied since your game is free, if you want to just more people playing your game, I can say that most of the people hate if you just search in other websites you see fewer people watch NTR and some of them that see it they say they hate NTR so if you want to make a game either make it in a way that doesn't have NTR or if it has then make it avoidable for every single girl, or nerf this game story since so many reviews says that story is not good and while nerfing it make NTR avoidable for every single girl or at least for main girls, anyway I don't continue anymore until now you should get that I hate NTR
I played this game months ago. I cant find any NTR. Can you tell me where is the NTR. Am i missing out something? I did not really complete the game, I think

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
I played this game months ago. I cant find any NTR. Can you tell me where is the NTR. Am i missing out something? I did not really complete the game, I think
Sorry I didn't got notification, well you see one of them was prostitution and well I didn't include that another thing is that you can avoid 2 of them and from NTR I mean someone else come up and fuck the girl you want to, I call it NTR because it doesn't have a tag, I saw so many people know this as NTR too and it's nothing less than NTR it's as bad as a NTR so yeah, I don't care they can put the NTR for those who likes it but some people likes the girls who are virgin so make them avoidable so both groups gets what they want

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Rugerrell6

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Sorry I didn't got notification, well you see one of them was prostitution and well I didn't include that another thing is that you can avoid 2 of them and from NTR I mean someone else come up and fuck the girl you want to, I call it NTR because it doesn't have a tag, I saw so many people know this as NTR too and it's nothing less than NTR it's as bad as a NTR so yeah, I don't care they can put the NTR for those who likes it but some people likes the girls who are virgin so make them avoidable so both groups gets what they want
I know about the prostitution. (But I din really thought that was NTR since they did not show her fucking other guys. and i think most other games has strip club prostitute hmmm)

What about the other NTR? Which girl was that.

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
I know about the prostitution. (But I din really thought that was NTR since they did not show her fucking other guys. and i think most other games has strip club prostitute hmmm)

What about the other NTR? Which girl was that.
yeah I know the Prostiutation well is sort of NTR but I don't care about that one anyway, If I recall right there's a girl in the back of School that after sometime one of her bodyguard asks you to help him fuck her but well you can avoid it by refusing, then there's a girl sunny and I think the teacher which you see them both with the principle of school fucking and you can't avoid them both, then there's another girl with white hair that you can save her from principle before anything happens so this one is also avoidable, that's all I've got again I say, these are not The real NTR but since there's no tag for them and I saw people Call it NTR and also it's sort of similar to NTR I call it NTR, In NTR there's multiple people fucking one girl and so is in prostitution and Cheating and being fuck with some stranger or another guy beside your husband

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
yeah I know the Prostiutation well is sort of NTR but I don't care about that one anyway, If I recall right there's a girl in the back of School that after sometime one of her bodyguard asks you to help him fuck her but well you can avoid it by refusing, then there's a girl sunny and I think the teacher which you see them both with the principle of school fucking and you can't avoid them both, then there's another girl with white hair that you can save her from principle before anything happens so this one is also avoidable, that's all I've got again I say, these are not The real NTR but since there's no tag for them and I saw people Call it NTR and also it's sort of similar to NTR I call it NTR, In NTR there's multiple people fucking one girl and so is in prostitution and Cheating and being fuck with some stranger or another guy beside your husband

Ahh i see. Now i remember. Thx! I din really think about that so much! haha. Gotta know this so that I can avoid putting it in my game. I do hope that prostitution is not counted as NTR.

Reactions: jxd and Knight140

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
Ahh i see. Now i remember. Thx! I din really think about that so much! haha. Gotta know this so that I can avoid putting it in my game. I do hope that prostitution is not counted as NTR.
no dude Prostiutation is fine with me as long as the girl really wanted to be prostituted I'll look forward to seeing your works, Good Luck and have a nice day:)

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes