Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
Help me plz
you mean the event which you need 1000 money then it should work, I played on android and If you have 1000 money at least you see the event, and since the event won't trigger the quest because the quest is not developed the 1000 money will be refunded (Still you see the scene)

runz

Mar 3, 2018
any update from his discord or something? hopefully this game will have an ending

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If anyone is struggling with accessing the sex scenes at school with Luna, then you likely hit a bug. Unfortunately you'll have to create a new game. You can rack up money quickly by taking whatever money is thrown at you - Luna blackmail scenes, Agent 17's second scene, and a few money-making jobs. I've noticed that talking to Ruby in the classroom after the red hat scene will glitch any scenes with Luna. Basically you're hardlocked out of Luna's scenes if you go Ruby -> Luna. Not talking to Ruby at all after the red hat scene and completing Luna's scenes like normal will work out for you.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like this game.
The woman and animations loook great and there is a decent amount of content. The MC is an asshole but that makes it all the better, we have enough games where we are forced to play the nice guy. ^^

The main issue is the bad english, a lot of times the sentences don't make any sense at all.
Still, I hope the dev will continue it the game.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Like nobody is annoyed with the English being so rubbish? "The cocks are stimulated and seem to burst".... poor cocks :)))))
Listen not to advertise but there is software out there like Grammarly or whatever why ruin the game without a proofread?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So, just played there for a bit after finding it in my game folder.... the idea is good, but the character writing for the mc is worse than the writing for the mc o fSolvalley School .

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes