Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
HEXATAIL Ok i want to ask you if every single girl will have 2 routes? Like Vanilla and Dark route(ntr, sharing etc.)
And how can i get 4-5 love icon on dana (i dont remember how much footjob costs). I literally tried everything and almost finished every questline.

Jul 4, 2021
HEXATAIL Ok i want to ask you if every single girl will have 2 routes? Like Vanilla and Dark route(ntr, sharing etc.)
And how can i get 4-5 love icon on dana (i dont remember how much footjob costs). I literally tried everything and almost finished every questline.
If everything is done in your tasks, then there is nothing further
there are no tasks for getting more love, lust
This creator adds various buttons when he has not yet created the content to implement these buttons

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Just wondering since I was enjoying the game even if it has quite a grind. I wondered if all the evil routes will involve NTR. I was just wondering as so far it seems we are 2 for 2 and I was wondering if we would see some variety down the line. For example, corrupting Amelia to betray her sister and letting you take advantage of her. But more broadly I was just wondering if we would have more variety down the line since I was very surprised when Ruby’s protect route was just boiled down to one point. Is the agony meter pointing to some potential masochistic tendencies down her route? Cause being able to lie to her when reenacting your first time seems to be an opening to all sorts of content, especially since she seems so keen to make the MC happy.

Lastly, as a separate point, I tried clicking on the smaller green squares in the flow chart and nothing came up while the larger ones reacted am I doing something wrong?

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I need sleep sex scenes for Mom Why MC did not unlock her door at night ? Please make MC can unlock her door as well like sister door and add sex scenes for Her

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
How to sex with Dana. I bought coke in mall and sleeping bill but i cant use. Some people say give it to her when she is in sofa but i dont see that choice

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to sex with Dana. I bought coke in mall and sleeping bill but i cant use. Some people say give it to her when she is in sofa but i dont see that choice
you definitely give it to her on the sofa, you need to massage her to a certain level then make an unsuccessful attempt to sleep fuck her before the MC thinks about sleeping pills, But I think there might be bug here that switches the order or deletes a flag.
I'm sure I remember seeing the option to give her soda & pills when I didn't have the pills, then when I got the pills that option went away and didn't come back until some point later.

• Sad
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

m1k3e3e

Apr 11, 2022
the save and load keeps putting me in the same place even if i clicked on other saves.
is that a bug or smt?

komantire

Apr 25, 2022
Popularity Rank (October 9, 2022)
1. Dana
2. Irene
3. Alice
4. Ruby
5. Luna
6. Jihye
7. Ophelia
8. Anriel
9. Elsa
10. Erica
Sorry for asking twice, but I need to backup my save files. Can you let me know where is the location for save files on MacOS?

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Popularity Rank (October 9, 2022)
1. Dana
2. Irene
3. Alice
4. Ruby
5. Luna
6. Jihye
7. Ophelia
8. Anriel
9. Elsa
10. Erica
If you add sex scenes for her she will going to popular too So Please add Sleep sex for her she is not virgin so MC would not need sleeping pills to fuck her pussy and he will only need sleeping pills to fuck her ass You can make MC mix the drink with sleeping pills and give it to her at kitchen and night time MC can visit her room and fuck her

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theilu
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes