Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
i am sorry to ask this, but anyone here have a walkthrough choice for this game,i have been searching it on internet and i can't find anything, i know some comment said that you don't need a walkthrough to play, but i really need one to make sure that i would not make any stupid choice myself, so please help me :(

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i am sorry to ask this, but anyone here have a walkthrough choice for this game,i have been searching it on internet and i can't find anything, i know some comment said that you don't need a walkthrough to play, but i really need one to make sure that i would not make any stupid choice myself, so please help me :(
I don't think there are any "stupid" choices here, be mean or be loving doesn't make massive amounts of difference, you don't block girls from your harem, so far only one has any changes in what sex options you have AFAIK (rape or not to rape). I think most of the differences are purely dialogue.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
why are many tasks not implemented. I can't solve many tasks, e.g. B. Have sex with luna at Ruby's mansion
and where can I find the sleeping pills

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why are many tasks not implemented. I can't solve many tasks, e.g. B. Have sex with luna at Ruby's mansion
and where can I find the sleeping pills
Many tasks aren't implemented yet because the Dev hasn't done that part fo the story yet (not sure what you were expecting from that question. this is a Work in Progress after all)
Buying the sleeping pills takes a while, you need to try getting them from the hospital before you can get them from your dealer. it's pretty easy once you figure out how to unlock the hospital (I can't remember how to do that BTW)

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Many tasks aren't implemented yet because the Dev hasn't done that part fo the story yet (not sure what you were expecting from that question. this is a Work in Progress after all)
Buying the sleeping pills takes a while, you need to try getting them from the hospital before you can get them from your dealer. it's pretty easy once you figure out how to unlock the hospital (I can't remember how to do that BTW)
nope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Hospital is dead end now, waiting the Dev make some things.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
nope

The Hospital is dead end now, waiting the Dev make some things.
I didn't say the hospital wasn't a dead end
PS what I was doing was giving HINTS and trying to avoid spoilers

Last edited:

Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
I don't think there are any "stupid" choices here, be mean or be loving doesn't make massive amounts of difference, you don't block girls from your harem, so far only one has any changes in what sex options you have AFAIK (rape or not to rape). I think most of the differences are purely dialogue.
Still, i really want some guide just to make sure. The truth is i want to avoid NTR if possible. I know some people like NTR and i respect they choice, for me personally i want to avoid NTR and Evil Route if i can, so i really want a guide. Thank you for reply to me

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Still, i really want some guide just to make sure. The truth is i want to avoid NTR if possible. I know some people like NTR and i respect they choice, for me personally i want to avoid NTR and Evil Route if i can, so i really want a guide. Thank you for reply to me
Is this a language issue? I think the dialogue is pretty clear, it even brings up warning screens when you are about to make a meaningful choice, if you don't want NTR then pick the one that doesn't say NTR. and if you don't want the Evil choices that is even easier since NTR only seems to happen on the evil route.
I think if this game ever gets a walkthrough it won't be until much later in the game.

Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
Is this a language issue? I think the dialogue is pretty clear, it even brings up warning screens when you are about to make a meaningful choice, if you don't want NTR then pick the one that doesn't say NTR. and if you don't want the Evil choices that is even easier since NTR only seems to happen on the evil route.
I think if this game ever gets a walkthrough it won't be until much later in the game.
Is that so ? Then i will tried to make sure i'm not messing up anything. I still hope for guide in the future tho... Thank you for answering my question ^^

sunio999

May 24, 2021
The MC just looks totally a dick and loser, and the girls just cannot refuse him may because of some mysterious reason.
I dont know but this game give me a weird feeling, such as maybe one day will have some unavoidable NTR scene in future.

sunio999

May 24, 2021
Actually it has already happened, like the teacher and Luna, every day the teacher are fucked by the headmaster in his office,
and everyday Luna are fucked by some customers in that night club.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes