dickballsdick13

Nov 23, 2017
I think I'm encountering two bugs. When I upgrade the fishing rod and try to click "stop" afterwards it goes into an endless loop. Same when I try to do the safe puzzle. I complete the puzzle and it loops back to where you find the puzzle on the ground. Is there a workaround?

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot and accidentally hit the "scroll back by clicking on left side"

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Hey dev. Are you planning to add some more NTR scenes or your fans are against it?
If yes, will we be able to still get NTR'ed girls or will we lose them?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I think the quest for coffee with Aria is not working, I have 2 sleeping pills, I already spit and came in the coffee, when they ask me for the coffee again, I can't put the sleeping pills.

What I have to do? or it is bugged?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I think the quest for coffee with Aria is not working, I have 2 sleeping pills, I already spit and came in the coffee, when they ask me for the coffee again, I can't put the sleeping pills.

What I have to do? or it is bugged?
I think it is not in the game yet. If i remember correctly in the quest log it say not yet implemented.

KondaS

Feb 5, 2018
1667248371684.png
What am I missing here? What I have to do, cause my Quest list is empty (apart from "Not Implemented Yet"

twodtl

Feb 4, 2021
So, my saves are broken, and they don't load. No matter what save I'm trying to load, it always resets me back at the beginning of the game, any idea how to fix ?
Seems like this question from multiple people have been ignored so far.

twodtl

Feb 4, 2021
Please use the latest version.
Just double checked it, I'm using the latest version.

UPD: Continued from "the rollback" a bit further, saved, tried to load that save with a bit of a progress - same bug, rollback with no progress made.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 139 Votes