Zachey

Dec 20, 2021
Will we see new scenes on the next update with the Headmaster and Ruby? The path was hinting far back with a starter scene and nothing else was added.
I think it will be in the future but that would take long. As you can see, the devs are just messing with the other characters and not focusing from their poll, like the recent update which focuses to the club girls. While the awaited update to Sakura and RedRose is still postponed.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
What is there to do when a developer runs out of steam? You can't exactly demand that his patreon account gets taken down. We will just have to get sad whenever we see this game updated.

RLYuk1

Formerly 'Yuki009'
Jan 15, 2022
Someone know why my quest navigation lag?
it lags so much that I can't even move the screen, so its practically impossible for me to progress the game, ( I'm on android phone, i tried on my second phone and it still lag ).
if possible someone can re-add the previous quest log?

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Someone know why my quest navigation lag?
it lags so much that I can't even move the screen, so its practically impossible for me to progress the game, ( I'm on android phone, i tried on my second phone and it still lag ).
if possible someone can re-add the previous quest log?
Turn off Christmas/snow effects on settings

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
answer please?
what do you mean final task? what is last blindfold ? you meet the blindfolded blowjob (Lick/Slow/Fast)? there is limited amount on linear "tasks" AFAIK
you can also fuck her while she sleeps (with the help of drugged soda) and punish her for wetting the bed if you have moved down that path enough (spanking/groping)

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
what do you mean final task? what is last blindfold ? you meet the blindfolded blowjob (Lick/Slow/Fast)? there is limited amount on linear "tasks" AFAIK
you can also fuck her while she sleeps (with the help of drugged soda) and punish her for wetting the bed if you have moved down that path enough (spanking/groping)
can you put a last save file here

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes